• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  • Going around after the darkness seems to split I found an arcade machine with blazblue, guilty gear, tekken and street fighter as they are called. Feeling interested I decide to play them all and suprisingly i found them to be fun. Blazblue i grew accustom to characters named ragna, susanoo and yuuki terumi, guilty gear it was sol badguy, street fighter it was akuma and tekken that was jin and devil jin. I feel i want to mimic some of these moves for fun though seems some are impossible parodies. A shame but I managed to master the games rather quickly*

My clone in the digital work uses his ability to unlock the true abilities of a being to instantly unlock all abilities that Conceptual Manipulation can give.

You become a massive conceptual beacon and the Supreme Darkness noms us, gaining more Old First Power, that expands it over the multiverse without the hidden bits of the Emissary being able to do anything to resist.

The Smashor said:
"Alright then. You're probably carrying some sort of corpse. Toss a piece to me and throw the rest in the magma. That will deactivate Love Train."
"Oh! O-Ok!"

After searching around for a bit, Rei does(?) as she's asked.

WHYNAUT said:
"I would appreciate that. Seek out those who need our help. As for the deceased and undead that are still present here..."
"As you wish."

Yul departs to fulfill your request.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Alright, I'll take you to him then."

I teleport the three of us to Edward.
"Thanks, handsome."

The three appear in Edward's room, where Sorbet stares at him with a giddy look on her face.

"Well, well, looks like you can't outrun me forever, can you?"

Overlord775 said:
My clone in the digital work uses his ability to unlock the true abilities of a being to instantly unlock all abilities that Conceptual Manipulation can give.
Your clone tried.

Christian Higdon said:
The Stranger twists his head a full 180, his eyes pale. "Yeeeeeeeeeeeees!"
"..."

Junkoposter said:
"Hmmm..." Uber trys to flip the boundary of good and evil on Ran and Chen.
This... works? Sort of? They aren't trying to attack things any more at least, and seem to be slowly regaining their former personalities. However, they're still Major Darkness. Spreading the SD's corruption is probably inevitable.

"....." His smile slowly turned into a frown as his eyes gained their pupils again. "I'm fine and dandy! Of course I'm not okay!"

The Stranger opened his mouth to say something more than aggressive, but stopped himself. "You know, that's a good point. Maybe I should stop playing what I'm playing on the old music box."

Uber trys to flip the boundary between spreadable corruption and unspreadable corruption, effectivly making it so Ran and Chen wont corrupt anything. "Aaaand that should hopefully do it~!"

Edwardtruong2006 said:
"Oh hey! I remember when you tripped fifteen times and fell on your face!"
"Ah- hey! Just whose fault do you think that was exactly?" she crosses her arms.

"Anyway, about that..."

Junkoposter said:
Uber trys to flip the boundary between spreadable corruption and unspreadable corruption, effectivly making it so Ran and Chen wont corrupt anything. "Aaaand that should hopefully do it~!"
Unfortunately the SD's corruption is too stronk. As it so happens though, the two also aren't actually spreading any in a significant amount for the time being.

The clown then smiles. Though, said smile looked kinda forced. His eyes alone showed he was unsure of things.

Uber shrugs. "Eh, that can be fixed later." She then happily waits for Ran and Chen to regain their memories and personality.

"Alright."

I catch one of the parts.

"This will be useful. Now get out of there. God knows what he could do to you if you stay in that body."

The Ghosts have started finding their other halfs, their Guardians. When all of the Ghosts have completed their first mission I revive the remaining dead in another way. By denying the fact that they're dead I cause them all to be alive and healthy.

[GM decides whether certain individuals became Guardians or were revived by Ilia's denial.]

Guardians are actually the perfect defenders of the kingdom. Having created a seperate branch of the Sword Logic, the Saṃsāra Logic, which is based on rebirth, and thus both life and death, and the concept of cyclicality.

I put both 2hus inside a anti darkness container. That should stop the corruption, should they start spreading it again.

Uber looks at Azencard with an unamused look. "They aren't spreading significant anounts of the corrutpion you know. You dont have to shove them in the metaphorical box."

[Basically just a container with aura convering it]

"Well, i'd rather wait until they are fully good before that. Not confortable with two major darkness walking around."

"Didn't you have a guy that could cancel out all luck-altering effects?"

"Eh, whatever."

I take out my notebook and remove the unlucky part.

Christian Higdon said:
The clown then smiles. Though, said smile looked kinda forced. His eyes alone showed he was unsure of things.
Kura sits down next to The Stranger. She looks as if she's about to say something, but then, the rock he's holding catches her eye.

The Smashor said:
"Alright."

I catch one of the parts.

"This will be useful. Now get out of there. God knows what he could do to you if you stay in that body."
A terrified look appears on "her" face, before she quickly zips out of the body, unpossessing it.

A number of promising individuals appear to have become guardians. Primarily from those found within the throne room that were failed as kingly candidates, as well as what was formerly the lich that David fought. They each appear in front of Ilia to pledge their loyalty.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
"Didn't you have a guy that could cancel out all luck-altering effects?"

"Eh, whatever."

I take out my notebook and remove the unlucky part.
Her ears perk up.

"I can already feel the luck returning! Thanks!" she says to Edward.

"Also, about Airi. Unless one of you kidnapped her too, I don't really have any idea where she is right now, and even if I did, I don't know if she would listen to me now that Alpha's influence over both of us is likely gone."

Back