• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC8: We Are

Seeing the pile of tech, I also have the bright idea of taking them, and analyzing their information...before also absorbing their data for strength.

• Feeling the power rush through me I felt my heart was more at ease. Far faster and stronger I started to eminate a small golden aura around my flames and a curious arrow was within my being as well as spears being added to my arsenal which I seem to be able to use in varying ways. I also felt magical powers within me seeing celtics runes in my brain as well as some norse words. But this is...* Liberating really...hehe. *I felt far stronger than before this is great! But I simply save up my strength remembering the tournament coming up*

"No point, huh..."

Understanding what he mean, I then replied.

"Hey, do your verse know something like the Beyond?"

Jake realizes that Lavogaritamon and Gaiomon are the same type of S T A N D as Leviathan and thus gains all Digimon standard abilities.

He creates another duplicate, which continues eating trought Azencard's tecnology and also start consuming the weapons i have in hammerspace to hve directly their abilties.

Meanwhile, the original Jake goes hug Griffin.

"Well, then that is something you don't know then. Which is the point, really."

I said, with a smile on my face

"Well, you're the scientist type, so you probably don't like me use analogy or allegory and stuff like that. Still, do you want to guess what I mean by that?"

Griffin recognises the dangers to the multiverse of anyone else, like Jake, obtaining his power and uses his connection to the root to alter himself so he can't be copied or analysed or absorbed.

"I wasn't talking to you. I was telling Jake no to hugging."

I don't respond to the rest of the question because I already know, I don't need or want to guess.

"You look like you already know the answer then. Still, I don't think you would know what Beyond truly is, for us in our verse tbh."

I said, why continue messing around with my power

"Well, I would still guess that you read my mind or something, and instantly know what I was talking about, so saying such just put me in an arkward mood haha...Well, if you think you know what Beyond is, then I don't need to tell you anything anymore. You should know what to do with it then."

I smile arkwardly, then return to ascend me to higher dimension, to prevent thing like this.

• Seeing a small commotion with griffin and jake I then wondered* "So what's the mess here?
[btw how much does griffin know now? Like he knows everything within 11-D space or smth?]

[I'm just going to leave it at "everything"]

[Well, certainly everything within Nasuverse. Probably everything up to 9D elsewhere]

[ahhhh would make sense but if its above that i presume you wouldn't know]

I wonder ... is there something beyond what I know?

There is that which we know, that which we know we do not know, and that which we do not know we know... can I truly say with certainty there is nothing I do not know...?

I must continue to search...

Creation of my own...

Consolidation...

Until all the world lies open to me...

Give me the eyes to see.

Quantum strings are the foundation that make up higher dimensions if there are any...

Sha Nagba Imuru Eyes That See Past Present And Future Eyes That See The World Clairvoyance (Transcendance) Instincts Eyes of the Mind (True) Eyes of the Mind (False) Processing And Simulation Crack Ice Mind of Zepia Simulation of 8D Space Potential For Greater Simulation Under Current Dimensional Theories

I shall see all the world

Peering down to the quantum realm. Analysis underway.

Every quantum string will be analysed.

If there is something beyond 9 dimensions, I will find it. I wil l see it.

[That's pure NLF and WANK

nothing in nasuverse combined would allow you to see something BEYOND even the god tier of god tiers of the verse]

[In certain theories of physics, even a theoretical 11D universe would still be made of quantum strings, which I can see, so given the level of analysis possible I could calculate things up to that level]

[Ok so

1. This was a mistake and I hate you all.

2. For people with Digimon characters, I will say when Overwrite activates and what it gives you.

3. You can Absoulutely NOT copy any abilities from other players. PERIOD. Seriously, I'm getting some severe EwtRtW2/4 vibes here.

That aside, I'll continue this shortly.]

Kura walks in after everyone else has entered.

The voice clears its throat.

"Ahem. It seems like you've gotten more used to your powers now so I'll continue.

You're tied to both the Emissary and The Supreme Darkness in ways that not even either of them are aware of. You're far more than just a soldier or a nuisance to either of them.

When the Old First broke himself in two, he created two halves; The Emissary representing his creative side, and The Supreme Darkness being his destructive side. In doing so, this event also resulted in beings like yourselves being created."

"wait so you telling me that the emissary and darkness thingy are two sides of the same coin...aka fighting themselves...?"

"....Oooooooooooh, no. No, no, no no no. NO. NO. NADA. NOOOONE OF DIS SHET!" The Stranger got way too angry.

Back