• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC8: We Are

"Dude, I literally couldn't kill you even if I tried. Espesially with a gun. Guns are really underpowered in the grand scheme of things."

"Well, in that case, it also has a memory eraser. Though, I oughta sleep, soooooo..." He then uses the gun to shoot a dart at himself, before going limp.

"So, what do we do now?" I ask Kura.

I also create a pocket dimension, where i start dumping the junk in. I create another pocket dimension, where i put the actually important equipment in.

[@Josh it's an RP that started basically a whole year ago at this point. We're in the final chapters now.]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"So, what do we do now?" I ask Kura.
"I don't know yet, but we need to find a way back to base somehow." she says.

"About that." the voice continues.

"Like I said, you aren't quite acclimated to your new abilities yet. The only way to make it out of this space is by breaking out yourself. To do so, you need to acknowledge and overcome your past failures."

"Acknowledge and overcome your past failures ..."

He thinks out loud.

What would count as that of what i have down

Jake thinks

Well, what happened in the Courage Challenge could definitelly count as a failure

I acted brashy and thus failed.

in fact, i do that a lot

It's a flaw i need to overcome

I uses Self-Modification to make some changes to myself, to make it easier for me to keep a cool head.

Meanwhile, i sneakely sent a clone in the good tech dimension to absorb non-garbage tech.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I use Unit Arrangement, attempting to see if there even are any other universes here, and if so teleport to the furthest one

Acknowledge my past failures, huh? I guess, I'll start by acknowledging you guys.

I view my inner world. It's crowded. There are a bunch of similar looking kids, teens and young adults in green tunics, the "Links"; a bunch of similar looking teens and men with red or white hair, the "Shirous" (a few of them are staying far away from me); a young girl with Black hair and clothes, cat ears and a tail, "Fran"; a muscular teen wielding a giant staff, "Mo-Ri"; a young woman in an all white dress, "Mary"; and behind me are the two whose existences are closest to my own, "Musashi" and "Miu".

"Now then, let's begin." Musashi and Miu step away, I draw my time splitting sword and clear my mind to nothingness, the rest of them come towards me.

A short time passes, it feels like two minutes to us, at our speed, but in reality it's much shorter. Each of them is collapsed to the floor. We share the same wounds, the same mind, body, and existence, but I'm the only one still standing.

That's right. That's how it should be. I look over them. "Remember well, we share a mind, a body, and an existence. But this is my body. Even if my strength speed and powers originated from you. Even if I would have been a normal human if I hadn't met you. I am Blane Blaze, and I am not just a body for you all to inhabit. Because Blane Blaze is the name of the strongest swordsman."

I open my eyes in the real world.

"Okay, that does it. This is the icing on the cake, the absolute worst thing you could EVER do to me." He started to glow again, his anger rising. "I've failed too many times to acknowledge, and the fact that I cannot acknowledge them proves one of four things! One: I'm always gonna fail! Two: I've been destined to fail since day one! Three: I know I'm a failure, but I keep thinking I'm not! Four: ALL OF THE ABOVE! You think I'm gonna sit here doing that, you are dead f**king wrong!"

[This was basically the supernatural equivalent to a crazy person telling the voices in his head to be quiet. As for calling himself the strongest swordsman, that doesn't even come close to Gil.]

Breaking from past failures...that is a thing I constantly done already.

Isn't it common sense, that you need to fail to succeed? Literally everyone I admires, even the Champ, lose sometimes.

They lose, then they get up, they train, they lose agains sometimes after, and repeated the cycle until they win.

I'm basically the same too. Failure at getting the championship, failure at acknowledging the trial,...failures at the past, uncountable amount.

And from within that uncountable number, I still raise up, still not giving up, and still move forward.

Somedays, I'm going to be Champ.

Champ of my home planet, of my home galaxy, of my home universe...then after that, I will challenge one after the next, without fail.

I will win, I will lose. But most importantly, I will not stop growing, I will not stop learning.

And when I truly reach the end of "Everything", and start knocking at the door of the "Beyond"...

"I will breakthrough it, without fail."

"Past failures? I'm the king of that dammit!" *Seeing all my souls within in I saw an immense amount of failures within. A madman's resolve to get stronger by fighting forever, A man's anger in losing it all, A man who can't understand feeling always being forced to know outcomes until it drove him mad, A combination of one man's failed luck in everything in life, a man who entrusted hope to others when he failed to live to see it through and...* "Yeah we are a massive failure alright" *and lastly a man and demon who share one's body with the man failing to control the demon within...even with all this* "I don't intend to not acknowledge something so obvious. I don't care what I'm part of I will breakthrough and achieve a "true victory" this time dammit!" *I started to break the entire world within this inner world mixing it in a mess yet I will overcome these failures*

I nod solemnly.

"My failure is my strength and speed. I was too slow and too weak, so my comrades were swallowed up by the Darkness. BUT!"

I pause and flare my aura.

"I won't let any of my friends die again! I'll bring justice to the Darkness, that is my vow!"

"I give up...I'm gonna go get a beer...wait." He then looked at the bottle of beer, before smirking. "I've held onto you for too long. It's time." He then shatters the bottle of beer with his hand, giving up his alcoholism. "Are you not entertained!?"

Monarch Laciel said:
I begin trying to tear the dimensions open to escape.
PsychoWarper said:
I start to warp my dimensional level to the Throne to escape.
Hl3 or bust said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I use Unit Arrangement, attempting to see if there even are any other universes here, and if so teleport to the furthest one
Nothing outside of the current dimension can be found. No matter how far you look or try to breach/ascend, you end up back in the same place.

@Others

"Not a bad start." he says.

Alpha manifests in front of The.

"You made a promise to Rei, didn't you? What are you going to do about it now that you can't get to her?"

An image of a frightened Rei appears in front of The as the ferret walks around the area addressing a few others.

Back