• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC6: Old First

[Patience]

Two small bowls filled with some kind of liquid appear in front of the monkey.

[Luck]

You roll ten sixes for a total of 60.

The bunny team 's card was a 4d20. They roll a 36.

"You win. Let's start the next round."

Six more cards of the same colors as before appear face down on the table.

[Courage]

A small note appears on the ground that reads: "You have a map, jeez."

Suddenly, a door appears out of thin air and The walks through.

[Speed]

You deliver the package without issue. The next item on the list is: "Entertain orphans on planet Trantor."

[Strength]

DragonEmperor23 said:
I imbue my sword with dragonic energy and rush at the knight to slice him.

Supreme Dragonic Booster!

Jets shoot out from my back, speeding me up as I approach the knight in front of me.
The knight charges forward as well, delivering a vertical slice.

The knight does a hurricane spin to deflect the projectiles, and barely manages to block your strike using its sword.

[Wisdom]

You arrive inside a cave with three separate h Pathways in front of you. As you walk in, you're greeted by the room's guardian, a human sized owl.

"Welcome to the trial of wisdom. To pass, all you need to do is simply exit this cave using the proper exit. The paths to the left and to the right lead to the homes of the twin brothers who will guide you. I'd recommend getting to know them before heading further into the cave using the center path. Once you go through, you'll use them to determine the correct exit. If you choose incorrectly, you'll be failed."

I see The and quickly inform him on the situation telepathicly. I then grab both David and The and teleport us to the cabin.

I remove the Crono armor and turn in to chibi form

• Cuteness activated
I then fly at the location of the next objective at very hihg speed.

"So that's why it's 3 people...Well, no need to rush."

I then head to the left side first. Before that, I made a rope and a stick, tie one end to the stick, drive it down to the ground, and held the other end to leave a trail. Before leaving, I stopped and check for the door where I come in behind me.

I clash with the knight's blade, attempting to parry it and leave the knight's guard open before thrusting the blade into it's chest.

"Ho? Then come here! *I use the blade one handedly as I rapidly fire the gun to his face and distracted will be caught by the Iron maiden that is coming up from behind it*

I put a chef hat, entering Cook.

I drop the ingredients on a table with GoB and summon a cooking pot.

After waiting for a few seconds, many types of food fly out of it. I move it to the table.

For the appetizer, there is a eggroll with a delicious, but unknown sauce covering it.

For drinks, there is a high quality red wine in a glass cup covered with small golden chains.

For salad, there is a composite of many types of vegetables and fruits, with a lot of Pepper in particular.

For the soup, there's a mix of cooked eggs and some white mushroom.

For desert, there is a piece of chocolate cake, with chocolate sauce and some cream over it. There's a cherry on top.

The main dish is a delicious steak.

"Alright, i'm done" i say to the person who gave me the instructions.

After I come back with all my ingredients place them on the table and begin cooking.

For my appetizer I create simple plate of Nachos with cut up Bell Peppers, Tomatoes and Onions used to add flavor.

For a drink he makes sweet Strawberry Lemonade.

For the salad he makes a nice and simple Caesar salad made with freshly picked vegetables, each checked to make sure they where of quality, topped with ranch dressing.

For my Soup I make a Udon Soup with hand made noodles, it has a thick broth with cut up Scallions, Mitsuba and Shichimi Togarashi thrown in with the noodles, I then place the thinly cut slices of Rib-eye beef into the hot broth to cook, he also places an over easy egg in the soup.

For my desert I make a nice fluffy Chocolate Croissant cooked till golden.

And for my main dish I make a Wagyu Rib-eye, using the rest of my Rib-eye from earlier, I season the steak carefully and well before cooking it on a flat top till middle rare.

"There, ive finished my dishes" Jackson says with a tired sigh.

Back