• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC6: Old First

"Prove it? That was the plan old man!" *I then attached my blade with one of the chains and then coated my blade with flames...*

"Let's try this out" *With a frenzy style I whip my chain sword all around the area against the surrounding knights with one hand (just imagine me doing a kratos in rapid succession) while randomly shouting: I AM THE GOD OF WAR for some reason and the other shoots a mixture of bullets and needles at all sides essentially covering all my points*

Edwellken said:
[Courage]
WHYNAUT said:
I see The and quickly inform him on the situation telepathicly. I then grab both David and The and teleport us to the cabin.
The inside of the cabin is a mess. Spiderwebs line most of the ceiling and everything else is covered in dust, save for a curiously clean typewriter on the desk in one of the far corners. On the opposite wall is a large trunk, completely covered in cobwebs.
[@Smashor]

"Right. Telepathy. God, I've gotta to work on the latency. Anyways, a trunk, huh?"

I walk over and decide to try and open the trunk.

[Speed]

Overlord775 said:
I nod to the caretaker. then i hop my way in to the outdoor playground, while emiting a solf and warm light and doing doggo sounds
A small handful of the kids take notice of you. Most of them seem apprehensive about some strange creature, but one small dog girl starts to laugh at you.

"Hee-hee. Hello there."

She starts slowly walking forward.

[I'm back]

[Wisdom]

@Monarch

You can see the room you're in as well as down the left and right paths, but the center path and everything else seem to be obscured by some sort of interference.

@Andy

The left path leads to a single modest bedroom built into the cave walls. It's particularly clean and neatly taken care of. A young boy is sitting in the middle of the room reading a book. He seems to be somewhere between the ages of 12 and 16, with short black hair and fair skin.

"THE2" comes across a similar scene down the right path, but a few things are different. The room happens to be a relative mess, though far more extravagant. The twin inside the right room is lying in his bed. He's completely identical to his brother except for the fact he isn't wearing glasses.

The twin in the left room lets out a sigh when you enter. He closes his book before walking towards you with a pitying look on his face.

"You're here for the Wisdom trial aren't you? I really don't envy you."

Jane:

"Yiup. So what's the trial from you?"

I said, looking forward to the challenge.

THE2:

Upon looking at the boy, he decided to look around the room first for some clue to wake him up gently and not pissing him off.

[Courage]

@WHY

The typewriter is a normal typewriter. There's no sign of any monsters...

@Hl3

The box is absolutely infested with spiders, but behind all of that is some kind of pendant and a note.

[Patience]

It tastes like life.

As you drink, more and more furniture appears within the room. The monkey statue is now sitting on a small coffee table in the center. The bowls you drank from are sitting next to it.

A door appears on the north wall with a big "0/3" printed on its face.

A man is sitting in a sofa in front of the fireplace near the western wall.

The eastern wall is a chalk board with three unremarkable looking silhouettes drawn in chalk. One of your names is written above each of them.

A record player in the corner finishes playing the last few seconds of Nocturne op. 9, at which point, the man gets up from the sofa and replaces it with Debussy's Arabesque before sitting back down.

Opening the chest, I precisely torch all of spiders on an atomic level before grabbing the pendant and note, reading the latter

[Luck]

You draw another 1d100 and a "DOUBLE!!" card. (Double randomly chooses another card played alongside it and uses the same dice).

Your opponents take the remaining cards and place three out of their five.

Placed: (One black, two blue)

Their hand: (1 Silver, 1 Gold)

Hand

2 Red: 1d100x2

2 White: 1d100x1, DOUBLE!!x1

1 Gold 1d00x1

(Total cards, 5)

[Cooking]

"Me."

"OH, MISTRESS! THE CHALLENGERS ARE READY TO PRESENT THEIR DISHES!"

Some slight rustling can be heard from inside the cabin. Then silence. Then, something moving incredibly fast breaks through the cabin roof as it shoots into the sky. It lands with an earth-shaking crash in front of you.

Before you is an enormous hamster, standing about one and a half Jacksons tall. Its fur looks incredibly soft and pettable.

"This man is up first." the chef proclaims.

The hamster squints closely at Azencard, giving him a few sniffs. It then meanders over to his entry.

"D-Delicious!" she squeaks. Tears flow from the guardian's eyes as she gobbles down dish after dish. When she's done there isn't a single speck of food or drink left on any of the dishes.

"This man is presenting next." the chef says, gesturing towards Jackson.

The hamster hobbles over to Jackson's table, giving him a good sniff down before sitting down to eat.

"WOOOW!"

The guardian is practically glowing now. Pure happiness gleams from underneath her fur in rays of light. Jackson's table is left completely clean as well.

"Aaahh! That was so good!" The hamster says, wiping away a tear.

[Strength]

TISSG7Redgrave said:
"Prove it? That was the plan old man!" *I then attached my blade with one of the chains and then coated my blade with flames...*

"Let's try this out" *With a frenzy style I whip my chain sword all around the area against the surrounding knights with one hand (just imagine me doing a kratos in rapid succession) while randomly shouting: I AM THE GOD OF WAR for some reason and the other shoots a mixture of bullets and needles at all sides essentially covering all my points*
DragonEmperor23 said:
I extend my aura, covering the entire room. Crimson chains manifest within it, locking down and holding the knights in place.
As the three of you butcher the surrounding knights, the king makes a move.

"Pathetic."

With a wave of his hand, the smaller knights are healed and empowered, breaking out of Silas' chains. They're much faster and much stronger than before. They continue their assault.

"Is your idea of strength truly so narrow minded?"

You feel like this is a pivotal moment.

[Speed]

She starts patting you.

"What are you?" she giggles.

The other kids still seem apprehensive.

[Wisdom]

Andykhang said:
Jane:

"Yiup. So what's the trial from you?"

I said, looking forward to the challenge.

THE2:

Upon looking at the boy, he decided to look around the room first for some clue to wake him up gently and not pissing him off.
"You need to bring us both to the exit of this cave, but... my brother is bound to make that harder than it needs to be. He's seriously annoying."

Something's strange about his response. It's almost as if he was compelled to answer.

Stepping over garbage and about a dozen video-game consoles, The2 doesn't find anything particularly useful.

[Strength]

Silas chose the "Ask Kura" dialogue option.

Kura bashes in the helmet of an attacking knight before kicking it away.

"I believe your interpretation of strength was good, I couldn't have described it better myself, in fact. I think what he disapproves of is our executio. We need to prove that we have strength by our own measures... Although, I don't know if he even sees strength in the same way as us."

"...Alright then."

I use Shunpo to get around the room until I'm at an angle where I can strike all the knights at once.

"I'll obliterate you to the point where nothing will remain."

I bend my knees and put my hands together. A small crackling energy ball appears between them. I pivot my hands to my side and the energy ball increases in size, almost enveloping my hands. The energy ignites into a blue flame. I then push forward with my hands and the ball turns into a firey beam, going straight towards the knights.

"I'm putting everything into this. My rage, my hope, my wishes and dreams!"

The energy beam grows larger, big enough to engulf all of the knights.

"I'll stake my life on this! OMNI DELETE!"

I feel the heat starting to burn up my soul. Nonetheless, I push on, pouring even more energy into the attack as it makes contact with the enemy.

This...is my resolve. I'm ready to die if it means that we can win this and free the world from the Darkness.

[Cooking]

"Mistress, the examinees would like to know how they did." the chef says.

"Oh, right."

The hamster sits upright, looking down at Azencard and Jackson as it speaks.

"You both fail."

I calmly observe the changing environment, still not touching the bowl. When the man first appears I nod towards him and say "hello". Once Uber and The Stranger stop drinking, I wait to see if they'll tell me what's happening, but it doesn't seem they will.

They seem to be busy, so I just keep waiting.

"I'm not certain. I don't actually know what this place is. I just popped out of the gourd here. Thanks for holding onto it for me, by the way." I tell The Stranger.

I look at the trunk and realize it's been open the entire time.

"Let's agree never to speak of this."

"Speak of what?"

I go to check out the typewriter.

Back