• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC6: Old First

• I was flicked back and was somewhat stunned but amused. Heh. This maid finally has a character arc...then we noticed the are lighting up the area revealing the hall to actually be a giant throne room of massive proportions. Sitting on the enormous throne is a giant of a man, fully adorned in heavy looking regal body armor. In his right hand rests a colossal two handed sword. He's leaned back relaxed into his giant throne as he stares down at Genesis. He lets out a cloud of gray fog, exhaling a sigh. He...is pretty menacing but that's strength so I look at the other two smirking.* "Heh never really thought I'd see that but! *I put my blade in one hand while the other had a gun ready to fire as I look at the two of my comrades* "Wanna do the talking or blast him?" *I asked with glint in my eyes*

"So this is something that could be hard enough to require a thinktank...Well, not like anyone else is free as this time, so can I have you help me?"

I asked for assistant, not expecting for him to agree, but to look for more clue beforehand.

Andykhang said:
"So this is something that could be hard enough to require a thinktank...Well, not like anyone else is free as this time, so can I have you help me?"

I asked for assistant, not expecting for him to agree, but to look for more clue beforehand.
"I'm more than happy to accompany you, but I can't give you any direct help."

"I'm guessing we have to fight him, but I don't want to get disqualified for not knowing the rules or anything. What if the fight can only be one on one?"

"So a guide that give indirect help is allowed...How many ''differents'' people that could join in this trial simultaniously?"

Edwellken said:
Passing through the door brings you to an office inside a space ship.

"Took you long enough."

A woman hands you a list of instructions.

"Finish this in time and you pass, but don't take too long, or the boss won't be happy."

The list contains several locations for deliveries and pickups between a number of planets between star systems including a couple in different galaxies.
"Sure, i'll do that, but first ..."

• Hug woman for help
I then look at the first thing on the list that i have to do.

Andykhang said:
"So a guide that give indirect help is allowed...How many differents people that could join in this trial simultaniously?"
"This trial allows 1-3 people at a time."

[Luck]

Edwardtruong2006 said:
"Nope"

I pick randomly
You choose the red, white, and silver cards. It's two 1d100s, and one 10d6.

The other players each grab one card from the remaining pile.

Hand

Red: 1d100x1

White: 1d100x1

Silver: 10d6x1
[Patience]

Chopin Nocturne op. 9 starts playing out of nowhere.

[Courage]

Hl3 or bust said:
I teleport myself and Ilia to the furthest point that I can see directly in front of us
You're still inside the forest, but a bit closer to the cabin.

[Cooking]

"Good! The guardian of this room will put forth a specific request, and you must provide her with a meal that meets all of the requirements. Choose your dishes wisely, she has very refined taste. You can use any ingredients you want, including things you may have provided yourself. Of course, this island holds any ingredients you might need for any dish, all at the finest quality. Once you produce a meal that the guardian enjoys, she'll let you pass. However, if you make something that disgusts her, you'll be failed. There isn't exactly a time limit, but if you keep her waiting for longer than 2 hours, she'll probably fail you out of spite. Any questions?"

[Strength]

"Hmph."

The colossal king lightly raises his hand. A staff of knights, normal sized, enters in from the hallways by the throne. They stop in front of you.

"Show me your strength."

The king says in a thunderous voice that causes space itself to shiver.

Three knights step forward, one in front of each of you. They toss a sword to each of your feet.

[Speed]

"Deliver important package to planet: Vogsphere. Fragile warning."

Upon reading the first item, a package manifests on the ground next to you.

The woman hands you a PDA with a map of the galaxy. The planet is about 55 lightyears away from your current position.

"Call in if you need any help."

Uber keeps ignoring everything and practices inner peace.

[which Chopin Nocturne op. 9? There's 3 versions of the song ovo]

I'm going to put my all into this one. I wanted to save this for later, but you don't get to have everything you want. Here goes nothing.

A crimson aura flows around me, various elements appearing and disappearing in it. The aura thickens, obscuring me from sight.

"I, who am about to be unleashed

Am the Legendary Dragon who holds the hope of infinite universes

I protect the "Light" and I rampage against the "Darkness"

I shall become the Dragon God of Righteousness

And I will guide this world to a peaceful future!"

The aura dissipates, showing my new form. Then I pick up the sword.
Dragon Armor
This, but no cape.

• I go up and try to take the sword. Putting my scythe behind me as I aim for one of the knights* "I guess its now who gets to fight who eh?"

[Cooking]

"She's right inside the cabin. Of course, she'd rather not meet you before you've prepared the food. She believes it would cloud her judgement you see. As for her request..."

The chef puts a hand next to his ear and listens, though not even a whisper can be heard coming from the house.

"I see! Incredible! She's sensed the potential from both of you and requested a 5 course meal! The dishes it consists of are for you to decide, but must include the following: appetizer, drink, salad, entree, soup, dessert. Furthermore, today she has a particular taste for..."

He points to the roof of the cabin, where giant speech bubbles appear one by one with images of the following ingredients:

"Eggs". "Meat". "Pepper".

"These ingredients must be included in your menu somewhere, or she definitely won't be satisfied. It can all be a part of one dish, spread out among individual dishes, or anywhere, so long as each is in the course at least somewhere. With that, you're free to begin the trial. Return here when you're ready to serve your course."

[Strength]

The king finally switches from his bored posture as he observes Silas in his new form.

"Interesting."

Kura looks at Silas with a slight expression of awe, which transforms into pride.

"You've come a long way since I first saw you. I'll need to work hard as well so that I don't fall behind."

She readies her baton, facing the knight in front of her.

The knights in front of each of you ready their swords as well.

"Interesting Silas. And now we got a dominatrix. So I guess the party should start in a bit eh? *I cover my body in a purple aura as I prepare my gun to fire with a soul destroying shot. I bet it won't work but nothing beats the word softening~*

Edwellken said:
[Speed]

"Deliver important package to planet: Vogsphere. Fragile warning."

Upon reading the first item, a package manifests on the ground next to you.

The woman hands you a PDA with a map of the galaxy. The planet is about 55 lightyears away from your current position.

"Call in if you need any help."
"Ok"

I then gently grab the package with my left hand and start teleport spamming my way to the planet at really fast speed, while occasionally stopping time to gain a few moments of time extra.

I smile.

"Thanks Kura. Now it's time to do this."

I imbue my sword with dragonic energy and rush at the knight to slice him.

Supreme Dragonic Booster!

Jets shoot out from my back, speeding me up as I approach the knight in front of me.

• Seeing Silas going in I then fired at the knight with a massive gun fire that can cover his field radius which then I proceed to charge at the knight with my sword adding the bonus of purple flames to add more power*

"Hm, kinda small...Well, with you, me, and Thetwo, I should be fine then."

I then confidently head through the door.

[Oh god oh **** this was a terrible idea why did i ******* choose cooking ******* shit oh **** AAAAAAAAAAÁAAAÁ]

Azencard drops everything he needs from GoB and prepares himself.

[Doing this later, don't have the time now]

Back