• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC Pt. 3: Galaxy's Strongest!

I teleport behind Azencard and use Rozan Ryü Hi Shō to send a dragon made of cosmos at several sextillion times the speed of light against him

The Dragon ***** my shit, leaving me full of broken bones. I quickly regenerate the damage and open a forcefield around myself.

I close my eyes and enter my inner world again.

Issei is standing across from me.

"So, you ready to continue what we were talking about last time?"

I get into a stance, my other souls also near me.

"Attack me all at once, that's the kind of pressure I need to evolve."

Issei enters Balance Breaker and rushes at me, my other souls also attacking me from all sides.

I see that Jackson is eating popcorn and that Uber is eating sunflower seeds and my stomach begins to grumble even though I don't need to eat.

The bacon hits Jake full force. It's the best bacon Jake has ever seen.

"And i guess i win. Weird." I check the clock, to see how long until the tourney starts.

A large sunflower blooms right beside WHYNAUT, it seems to have more seeds than any sunflower naturally should. "There you go!"

[Ilia*]

"Thanks!" I say before turning to the flower. I take off my gloves and pick some seeds. My helmet is still on.

I'm flat on my back looking up at the raining sky.

"What's wrong, out of breath? Your opponents won't wait for you to be ready."

"If you stay like this, all of your precious friends will be swallowed by the darkness!"

"Too slow! There's no point in being able to get stronger if you die before you can!"

"Y'know what? Forget what Toshiro said. Even if you were ready, you'd just fail again. And this time, everyone dies."

My power, my speed...it's all too low. Everyone would just die in the blink of an eye, just like last time. I can't stay stagnant like this! Everyone else is so much stronger and faster, they all have their own techniques and abilities. My body is one of the few strengths have. Then to evolve, I would need to go back to the beginning and at the same time, reach the end.

A massive pillar of crimson light with fire and ice trailing around it shines up from where Silas is standing.

Issei grins while Toshiro looks skeptical.

"Is that what it's supposed to look like?"

"No idea, no one else was as strong as he is. Besides, it's unique for each person."

The pillar of light dims down.

Natsu slams his fists together and ignites his body into flames.

"There's nothing better to do now than test it out!"

Lavogaritamon shakes his body, spreading dust.

"I think I could become stronger than ever before with this guy."

Far away from the battle on a cliff, Ddraig grumbles.

"They're so noisy."

TISSG7Redgrave said:
[where am I? I'm still in AoE blasting mode rofl]
[Jake and Azencard are still fighting, Uber left the fight because she got bored and Ilia left the fight because no one was able to harm her]

Kura raises her baton and a glowing blue aura stops the attacks of everyone who was still fighting.

"Ahem. I know some of you were enjoying yourselves, but it's about time for your matches to start. Everyone who's participating should get a move on to the central arena."

i go wake up Silal.

i pick him up and use telephaty to tell him

"Silas, the matches are about to start. You need to wake up !"

also i shout the sppech out loud too, in case he's just sleeping.

• I was still trying to fight when I noticed Kura raising her baton and stopping us...*
"Ahem. I know some of you were enjoying yourselves, but it's about time for your matches to start. Everyone who's participating should get a move on to the central arena."

"That fast...? GDI I want some food after this for crying out loud! Also nice practice later." *I run straight through the central arena as I arrived there for the matches to start with the tags*

Kura diligently goes to each of you who are participating and reminds you to go over the rules once more so you don't forget.

[To those who knew her before] She seems to be in better spirits than before.

[To the newcomers] She seems like a hard worker.

[I'm reposting the rules for those who have forgotten or missed them.]

The rules are your general standard fare for a large tournament, but the most important points are as follows:

1. No killing. Violation means disqualification and persecution in accordance with regular legal procedures. (There's an asterisk by this rule. As with any combat focused competition, participants must acknowledge the possibility of death or even serious or permanent injury.)

2. Matches are won by knockout, incapacitation (for 1 minute), ring out, or forfeit. Ring out means being more than 350 meters from the center of the ring in any direction.

3. No outside help or interference. Intentionally recieving or help from a non contender and/or the attempt thereof is grounds for immediate disqualification. Summons count as outside help so long as they are sentient and have greater than animalistic intelligence, but are otherwise allowed. (The rule later goes on to say that targeting the audience with attacks of any kind is also forbidden). It is not forbidden of course, to use the presence of the audience to your advantage.

4. No weapons or equipment can be brought into the ring before the match starts. Mounts count as equipment and follow the same intelligence rules as summons. The exceptions to this rule are items explicitly created during the match by a person's own abilities, or complementary items provided by the event committee.

(Team exclusive rules)

Matches are decided once all of the members of the opposing team have been defeated as per the regular victory conditions. Team members can be rescued from the incapacitation win method but other losses are final.

If a team has less than 5 members, the intelligence rules for mounts and summons is lifted until the number of intelligent allies reaches the maximum number of members.

(Misc)

Both the winners of the team and individual competitions may challenge the current champion for the title of Galaxy's Strongest. The team winners must choose a single representative for the challenge.

(Prizes)

Prizes are the same for both team and solo competitions. The team winners still only get 1 of each prize.

3rd Place: Gem fortune (Precious gems which can be easily transmuted into an alternate energy source.)

2nd Place: Power Star (plus 3rd place prize)

1st Place: A wish granted by the Goddess Remiela (plus 2nd and 3rd place prize)

[The tournament will officially start in the next thread. Feel free to fill this one up in the meantime, or ask questions about anything that's unclear. I'll try to make the next thread later today.]

Junkoposter said:
[does creating a clone count as summoning?]
[It depends on the mechanics. Clones that are permanent, act independently from the user, and are physically indistinguishable from the original (in terms of strength and durability) would probably follow summoning rules. Extra points via being advanced enough to be considered its own separate life form.]

Back