• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC Pt. 3: Galaxy's Strongest!

Your hand hits an invicible force field. I turn around and shoot at Jake's arm with the Perfect Paradox.

Uber watches from far away, she doesn't need precog to see that llya is going to stomp. "Try your best!" She yells to everyone fighting.

As you hit the Ward of Dawn you get stopped in your tracks.

[You also get binded if you don't resist status effect inducement, which you probably do]

Small cracks appear in the force field with every punch. I'm impressed by the strength of the silver haired man. I use Fist of Havoc and electricity surrounds my body. With my stenght and durability increased yet again, I get behind the man with my far superior speed and slap him from the side.

The slap sends me flying to the side, which hurt a lot but whatever, making fire charge go towards Ilya.

Any damage is quickly regenerated as i fire quite a few blades from GoB towards both Ilya and Jake, having the other clone i had fire at them as well with a mini-gun.

I jump into the air to avoid all attacks and then I come crashing down at high speeds with a Fist of Havic AoE slam to cover an area in a maelstorm of ark Light.

I just stand there, being ignored.

"You know what. This is probably for the best."

I leave back throgh the wall hole I made.

Hl3 or bust said:
*Nullifies all the AoE attacks heading for me with telekinesis*
[1. No pokemon has never blocked AoE attacks with telekinesis

2.Those attacks are much stronger than you, so you can't just block them]

I continue to wait for an attack that affects me.

"Are you really going to keep standing there until something hurts you?" Bob asks me.

"Yes" I reply.

As it seems people are not planning on using more powerful attacks I go back to my normal state. "I yield" I say before going back to the spectator seats.

... well that was odd.

I run back through my memories and predictions.

... where did the deviation begin...

Something wrong with the newcomer's timeline... atoms moving... slower than they should have been. Or in not quite the right direction. A breakdown in causality.

This bears further investigation.

Back