• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC Pt. 3: Galaxy's Strongest!

• I saw the lasers then extend more arms and fire more lasers to match both the lasers and some rocks coming at me...this is getting fun...I'm learning...I'm actually learning more and more...I was overjoyed that...* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *I can't contain my laughther. I felt that I'm still me and not insane as of yet. Even if this ends i will remain me and won't surrender to the one within. That power will be in my control but I won't surrender mysel

Most of the Timothy's here get yeeted out of existence I guess I frankly don't know what's happening, but Timothy keeps making more as a distraction, shooting ice beams at anyone who he deems a worthy target.

The Ubers notices that their sparks have been nulled. "What the hay." They say in unison, they then start dodging the rocks and lasers while grumbling in disappointment.

[ Pretend its made of plot armor so it will never be destroyed no matter what we do]

My Ward of Dawn forcefield goes down and I speed over to the man who was shooting lasers everywhere at top speed. I try to punch him hard enough to knock him down and I make sure not to punch too hard.

One of the Uber's fly's to the ground and stomps her foot on the ground, flowers of all shapes and sizes start blooming all over the arena. The Uber's smile. "Much better~."

F984C913-8018-47C6-A930-0560B5AB2BFE
Flowers~

[i thought you can only do an action and wait for a response of the other player not force the action of the other player unless you game master?]

[I never said you were knocked out, only that I made sure to punch with the right amount of force to do so]

[ik but...i thought regardless the other player has to respond instead of being forced punched or not? Is there smth i missed here?]

[You were not neccesarily punched. If you're character is fast enough or if he has some passive that would interfere with the punch you can post that]

[hmmmm if so how about this?]

• I sensed a punch going towards me so I extended one arm to meet the fist and in the end I stepped out of everyone's close range then noticed Uber was making flowers around the area. So i decided to fly up to see what happens and observe for a bit...man I was reckless*

"Eh, I have nothing better to do."

I jump into the arena, but break a wall instead of using the door.

"Oh. I thought there was an automatic door or something" I think. "Eh, better make the most of it."

"OH YEAH!"

This guy whose name I don't know managed to pick up the real Timothy and he'd begin to struggle. "Hey, what're you doing!?"

Apparent I was not moving at top speed so I go for the man again at hundreds of quadrillions of times the speed of light. I go for a simple punch again.

I look at the flowers.

"Yeah, most of these are gonna die from our fighting but okay."

I fly over the flowers and fire weak shots at everyone.

Tsk! *The dude was much faster than me so I only managed to slow the damage but I was knocked back however I decided to go for air punches towards everyone around the area with Houten Seikengeki* [note not sure what it really did other than air punching evil ryu to somewhere]

"Hey, let me have my fun~." The flowers under Genesis suddenly grow up and wrap around him. One Uber fires a Master Spark at Genesis.

"Hey I don't like flowers as much as you do at the moment so no thanks" *As I realized I was wrapped up I focus my energy more on causing an AoE using the full sekia kuretsuha as an energy wave to block the incoming strike*

[did i do smth wrong or this is fine?]

And well you know how in cartoons when you squeeze someone their eyes bulge out? Yeah it's like that, and he's struggling more because it hurts. "Okay, I get it. Let go now!"

One Uber goes to the ground and picks up two sunflowers, the flower parts become extremely sharp. "Come on, flowers are fun~!" She tosses the "flower" parts of the sunflowers like frisbees towards Genesis.

[@Red Ilia is a girl]

I grab my spear and slash in front of me, creating an explosion that lights the floor on fire.

"They became part of the fight when you demonstrated them to be weapons" I respond to Uber before using the same attack on her.

Back