• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

Basically due to the gravity dust on its back, we don't know how much of its weight it is really holding up in the air. So I want to use just mass just in case.

New downgrade

Are the Oscar shield calcs still considered legit btw? Or do we need to update them for some reason?

Are the Oscar shield calcs still considered legit btw? Or do we need to update them for some reason?
No it uses the energy from him clearing the storm from the blast and figuring out how much energy of the blast his shield took. It's one feat

Seems the downgrades weren't applied properly. There are many pages that still have 8-A, such as JNPR, CFVY, and SSSN, though Weiss' Summons seems to now be 8-B even though the Queen Lancer calc was 8-A, unless that was deemed invalid. Also, Team RWBY seem to be the only ones who are 8-B in the Beacon Arc despite characters like Pyrrha and CFVY realistically being above them.

Seems the downgrades weren't applied properly. There are many pages that still have 8-A, such as JNPR, CFVY, and SSSN, though Weiss' Summons seems to now be 8-B even though the Queen Lancer calc was 8-A, unless that was deemed invalid. Also, Team RWBY seem to be the only ones who are 8-B in the Beacon Arc despite characters like Pyrrha and CFVY realistically being above them.
Why does that no surprise me? Who applied the revisions?

You know, for a bit I forgot I was gonna propose removing the light speed ratings, but that requires effort 😭

So anyone plan on fixing and applying the rest of the downgrades?

So decided to go fix this myself, and there were a lot to do. Like only RWBY, the Pro Huntsmen like Qrow and the main antagonists were changed. Everything else wasn’t.

All that’s left though is Weiss’ Summons. I still don’t know if the Queen Lancer calc is invalid. If so nothing changes, but if not then it should go back to 8-A for her Arma Gigas killing the Queen Lancer.

IDK what happened with it, but I did speak to Chariot about the calculation back in July. He seemed alright with the 8-A scaling to the Queen Lancer.

I feel like there is confusion regarding the calc. People seem to think all of the cases exploding was 8-A, which is wrong. A single case is worth 8-A, I didn't know how to factor in those multiple explosions. The Queen Lancer wouldn't even scale to the full explosive energy of all the cases combined.

But I believed a single case explosion is acceptable, which is the 8-A value I got above.

If there was another issue I'm unaware of it as I've not been keeping track. But it felt like people were still misunderstanding this so I wanted to clear this part up.

IDK what happened with it, but I did speak to Chariot about the calculation back in July. He seemed alright with the 8-A scaling to the Queen Lancer.

I feel like there is confusion regarding the calc. People seem to think all of the cases exploding was 8-A, which is wrong. A single case is worth 8-A, I didn't know how to factor in those multiple explosions. The Queen Lancer wouldn't even scale to the full explosive energy of all the cases combined.

But I believed a single case explosion is acceptable, which is the 8-A value I got above.

If there was another issue I'm unaware of it as I've not been keeping track. But it felt like people were still misunderstanding this so I wanted to clear this part up.
Ah so 8-A is still good to go

Wouldn't that make Atlas arc characters 8-A?

Seems that wasn't clarified correctly in the crt so it was deemed that it wasn't accepted
Uh, I think Dalesean027. Though I don't blame him as he had to apply it all himself and considering how much pages there are and no one else wanting to apply the revisions I can see why they're a mess.
Yeah apologies I said as much in the crt that I can apply the revisions for some of the characters but since there were so many I'd appreciate it if others could handle the rest so it seems that was just ignored until you did the rest

Post in thread 'The Great Remnant Quest to Downgrade RWBY [Part 1]' https://vsbattles.com/threads/the-great-remnant-quest-to-downgrade-rwby-part-1.170411/post-6726151

Damn I already applied it. Should I just revert them? Cause the only thing being affected is the summon. I don't see where the physical stats are being affected.
Eh as long as it's clear there was a mistake in the crt so you're not getting trouble, that's what I'm worried about and why I said that

Doesn't the summons get defeated physically in vol 7 ~8

Eh as long as it's clear there was a mistake in the crt so you're not getting trouble, that's what I'm worried about and why I said that

Doesn't the summons get defeated physically in vol 7 ~8

Yeah I made sure to specify when editing that it was mistakenly changed and the CRT did not mean to remove it.

I believe that was against Winter’s summons during training, who already has a varies rating for her summons anyways.

Yeah I made sure to specify when editing that it was mistakenly changed and the CRT did not mean to remove it.

I believe that was against Winter’s summons during training, who already has a varies rating for her summons anyways.
Hazel destroyed Weiss' amped summon, Vernal destroyed Weiss summon, Weiss' summon couldn't break down the door that Max amp Nora could, Weiss' summon was destroyed by a Neo cloned Jabberwalker

Hazel destroyed Weiss' amped summon, Vernal destroyed Weiss summon, Weiss' summon couldn't break down the door that Max amp Nora could, Weiss' summon was destroyed by a Neo cloned Jabberwalker

Yeah in that case, a CRT should be made since it affects them. Might even get 8-A back. If anyone else wants to make it please do. I’m kinda tired after all the editing.

Back