• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

New CRT is up.

Also, is there someway we can calc the mass of Monstra hitting Atlas instead of the weight? The gravity dust crystals on his back make it suspect that he is holding all of his weight by himself.

I can't wait for you guys to spam them witih powerscaling questions and be the epitome of what authors hate!

Hello, got a bit of a random questions for the RWBY fans in here from someone who isn't particularly into this series but got rather curious looking at the verse page.

I noticed the JL crossover characters don't have profiles yet, is it because they only scale to feats within the crossover or people haven't had the time to make profiles for the JL folks? I was considering making a page for Killer Croc who shows up in that, which in part is also why I ask this : )

Hello, got a bit of a random questions for the RWBY fans in here from someone who isn't particularly into this series but got rather curious looking at the verse page.

I noticed the JL crossover characters don't have profiles yet, is it because they only scale to feats within the crossover or people haven't had the time to make profiles for the JL folks? I was considering making a page for Killer Croc who shows up in that, which in part is also why I ask this : )
They scale to the cannon feats and their own feats but cannon doesn't scale to them

So basically like DC crossover > scales from cannon and their own feats

Cannon < DC crossover (cannon doesn't scale from the crossovers)

I see. So the characters in the crossover would only really scale to the RWBY stuff, makes sense.

Since Croc beats a Beringel and a Teryx he'd only scale to those two, I imagine (unless there are crazier feats in the crossover, but I'm not aware of any).

Not according to DMUA and someone else, plus they said to discuss which end to use
W = R^3*((27136*P+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2, where W is the yield in tons of TNT, R is the radius in meters, and P is the shockwave pressure in bars, where we generally use 1.37895 bars or 20 psi of pressure. For this specific formula, there is no need to divide the result by 2.

The results are fine as is

W = R^3*((27136*P+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2, where W is the yield in tons of TNT, R is the radius in meters, and P is the shockwave pressure in bars, where we generally use 1.37895 bars or 20 psi of pressure. For this specific formula, there is no need to divide the result by 2.

The results are fine as is
well can you review it and say what end we can use

Are there even any feats left to calc? The only one I can think of off the top of my head is the earthquake that Wyvern made before it woke up fully and shattered that mountain.

Last edited:
well can you review it and say what end we can use
I mean like chariot said the math is fine and usable for both its really just up to whatever happens lore wise for it if we should use one or the other and i don't remember what happened with that bomb to say one way or the other

I mean like chariot said the math is fine and usable for both its really just up to whatever happens lore wise for it if we should use one or the other and i don't remember what happened with that bomb to say one way or the other
i feel like we use the second end given we never see the bomb blow up the city and the fact it was contained

I’d like a recalc of Monstra’s feat done due to it having gravity crystals on its back, negating most of its weight. We can still calc the mass it had though.

I also want to talk about scaling the Grimm river to Monstra.

I know Ruby fights and beats this in one of the endings. Does she scale to its full power as a low multi? Like I’m talking full comp stuff here.

I know Ruby fights and beats this in one of the endings. Does she scale to its full power as a low multi? Like I’m talking full comp stuff here.
Ye Cross Tag Ruby would scale and in turn a composite Ruby would also scale.

Back