• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

Distance is 21,457.92 meters or 21.45792 kilometers Magnitude based on this is 3-4. Already high end distance. So I’ll use 4 for the highest possible end Our formulas (Magnitude at distance) + 6.399 + 1.66×log((distance from epicenter in KM/110)×((2×π)/360)) = Richter Magnitude of Earthquake 10^(1.5(Richter Magnitude of Earthquake)+4.8) So. Magnitude 4. And 21.45792 kilometers (4) + 6.399 + 1.66×log((21.45792/110)×((2×π)/360)) = 6.30224002504 10^(1.5(6.30224002504)+4.8) 1.7920909e+14 Joules or 42.832000478011472921 Kilotowns Town level

Grimm earthquake calc by @Buttersamuri
Big thanks to him

So should the gods get type 4 immortality? They came from the Ever After and beings there are reborn when they die.

Though it’s probably not applicable anymore since they left, it’s still something that should be noted right?

So should the gods get type 4 immortality? They came from the Ever After and beings there are reborn when they die.

Though it’s probably not applicable anymore since they left, it’s still something that should be noted right?
I don’t think so tbh. Accession only works in the Ever After due to the Tree and it’s roots.

I mean if you have the fight takes place in the ever after then Yeah they should but it's limited

For the Cat, I went back to the episode and the Blacksmith seems to be suggesting that the Cat couldn't ascend as there was no one to sent them to the tree to mend their broken heart. So even if they weren't killed by the Jabberwalker they still wouldn't have been reborn. So no type 4 I guess.

Still wish we got an explicit statement on how strong that cat was.
I wish we knew why it had that weird powerup.

Like the thing was made to fix broken hearts, so why does it have a monster like upgrade and spit lighting out of its mouth??

God of Darkness be a goofy ahh

Like the thing was made to fix broken hearts, so why does it have a monster like upgrade and spit lighting out of its mouth??

Funny enough, it came from more so the God of Light. The God of Darkness made the Jabberwalker.

Maybe for the Afterans that don't want to ascend they take by force. Or to combat the Jabberwalker.

I tried to take some screenshots of the JL movie but it all just came out as a black screen.
Anyway, I looked through it and found some interesting feats.
Nora, sligtly amped, was able to harm the Leviathan.
Ruby and Clark were also able to harm the Wyvern.
And the whole world was powered by dust.

Also, I have a question about the Raven storm calc.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TheRustyOne/RWBY:_RSA

Does the calc assume that the mountain range horizon is the limit to where the storm stretches? Because, if that's so, isn't that only half the storm? Because storms are like big circles. So if we see the storm stretch in one direction, and if we are near the middle of it, wouldn't it be safe to assume that it stretching the other direction?

So how does everyone feel about the whole scaling the cat to Acre feat?
Cuz I've seen it discussed earlier albeit briefly
Believe me I want to so bad. But the main factor, IMO, is the fact that we’ve never seen the cat exhibit that much power before nor have a good time frame for the gods creating the acres.

Not really seeing it. The gods only made the cat to replace them in managing Ascension, which doesn’t relate to creating acres.
Like, if we get a statement from the director’s commentary about the cat being comparable in power to the early gods, then maybe. But there’s the time frame of the acres as well.

Just saying ruby should probably gain Social Influencing via her message to the world actually working and uniting people in vacuo to fight Salem

Back