• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

Copy pasting spinorr's list with a few adjustments:

things that need calcs:
Nora yeeting yang into the stratosphere
the centinels feat
the blind worm
the hydra taijitu
yang's manga punch
oobleck blasting paladins with Zwei
Black trailer moonslice
Oscar's volume 7 feat
mass of the carrier ship vine lifted
carmine sandstorm feat
comic manticore
Monstra's KE
We already Calc'd Black Trailer's Moonslice, it got 8-B Results.

It's seemingly implied in the newest ep that while Ruby feels mostly the same, that Yang and Blake are more powerful in the dream or that Weiss perceives them both as being stronger than Ruby. Although it very likely was referring to their weapons.

yo guys these rwby matches needs votes

t87bdeqzqfy61.jpg

would rule breaker work on salem guys. want to know from you guys since there were answers for this image when i found it.

Such as?

I know there are a few non-dream world feats to calc
First of all the Nevermore feat again, I feel like that feat on IQ is more impressive then how it was in the original.

Secondly, we need to calc the size of the world, as the Nightmare Grimm scale for creating it, sustaining it, and the dream disappearing when the Nightmare(s) are dead.

First of all the Nevermore feat again, I feel like that feat on IQ is more impressive then how it was in the original.
Yeah, its really about the angle, they give a much, much better perspective as to how much damage was actually caused
Secondly, we need to calc the size of the world, as the Nightmare Grimm scale for creating it, sustaining it, and the dream disappearing when the Nightmare(s) are dead.
Aye, and speaking of which, have opinions on the viability of Yang's meteor busting dream feat from the manga changed or nah?

Yeah, its really about the angle, they give a much, much better perspective as to how much damage was actually caused

Aye, and speaking of which, have opinions on the viability of Yang's meteor busting dream feat from the manga changed or nah?
No my opinion has not changed, sorry XD.

Though tbh, the dream size is unironically a higher tier feat

Back