• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

what if pyhrra was a outlier and Jaune, Nora and Ren don't die
I don't if the historical inspiration is relevant here, but as far I know, 3 of the 4 people that team JNPR is based off were killed.

Joan of Arc was burned at stake
Freyja was killed by Thor
Achilles was shot by an arrow
Mulan ??

Damn, history not really in the favour team JNPR

IIRC Pyrrha's death wasn't entirely alligned with her historical inspiration so I doubt we're getting a 1-for-1 reenactment. Alas, it wouldn't be shocking to see them all get picked off regardless.
Especially if Ruby's mental state is gonna become more of a focal point, it would likely be pushed further consequently.

Yes, on top of these crimes

Abuse of power
Murder
Blackmail
Child Abuse (shooting Oscar)
Imprisonment
War Crimes

So much for ironwood did nothing wrong

he did so much ******* wrong here.

is the imprisonment and murder for jacques?

who else did he imprison and murder

and what are his war crimes?

who exactly did he blackmail as well?

Yeah Ironwood really went from 0-100 from volume 7 to volume 8 lol. It was kind of ridiculous.
I mean not really in vol 3 we saw him bring a whole army to a tournament just because of some crime activity that happened in vale the past months despite having no proof it's Salem's work + vol 5 he responded to Weiss' dad saying he never trusts anyone amd ironwood yelling out "for good reason!" And saying "oz should have listened to me" and then we see him in vol 7 not giving a damn about the people In mantle where it's not a updated city, always has Grimm in it because the walls are rusted with holes in them, robots run the streets to make sure people fallow orders and him saying mantle is "just some city blocks" also the fact atlas is a place where you aren't aloud to have emotions and people bottle them up like winter and the fact he had two seats on the council

So I have no idea how it's a 0-100 as this has been building up

I mean not really in vol 3 we saw him bring a whole army to a tournament just because of some crime activity that happened in vale the past months despite having no proof it's Salem's work + vol 5 he responded to Weiss' dad saying he never trusts anyone amd ironwood yelling out "for good reason!" And saying "oz should have listened to me" and then we see him in vol 7 not giving a damn about the people In mantle where it's not a updated city, always has Grimm in it because the walls are rusted with holes in them, robots run the streets to make sure people fallow orders and him saying mantle is "just some city blocks" also the fact atlas is a place where you aren't aloud to have emotions and people bottle them up like winter and the fact he had two seats on the council

So I have no idea how it's a 0-100 as this has been building up
I mean dude was mad paranoid yeah but it wasn’t as if he was evil. In volume 3 I’m pretty sure he got permission from the council to bring his military in and this was after the city had been attacked in volume 2. In the same volume he threatens Jacques he also literally stops Weiss from committing murder. And then proceeded to defend her. Man gave a whole prosthetic to Yang for no reason. And then in volume 7 Ironwood very much was trying his best to help people. Adding defenses to Mantle when RWBY come in, being completely truthful and honest with them. Giving up his arm for the sake of the city. Dude wasn’t perfect and was definitely doing some wild shit, but he wasn’t evil by any means.

I’m just saying my man did some wacky ass moves in volume 8, like the whole “I’m gonna bomb a city so the heroes HAVE to work with me then hurr.”

Freaking insane lmao.

Felt nothing for me. By that point he was a one-dimensional villain due to bad writing.
This really if we would've seen more of Ironwoods direct influence and paranoia building up and actively and directly ******* up the lives of the people of mantle but knowing what he was going through and seeing his decent and the escalation of his policies better then it would've further justified team RWBY keeing the secrets away from Ironwood making his turn all the more impactful but it was handled like ass

So I found another RWBY calc, this one for Monstra, which has it calc’d at 66.6 Megatons (7-B). Our current one is High 7-C, so if this is accepted it will change a lot. First, by making The Long Memory 7-B. We currently have this which calcs the explosion itself. However if Monstra becomes 7-B then we can simply scale it as the explosion one shot it.

This would also bump up Salem’s AP from 16.433 to 66.6 Megatons. As with the Tempests she also created Monstra using her magic, with it stating in the concept art to be made of magic and contamination.

Finally, it means we can scale Oz and the Maidens to Salem, as the reason why it didn’t happen before was because it caused issues in having the Maidens be stronger than centuries stored energy. But with this it would solve it as they would still be weaker than it after scaling. So Oz would be the same as Salem at 66.6 while the Maidens would be 13.32 Megatons (7-B).

So I found another RWBY calc, this one for Monstra, which has it calc’d at 66.6 Megatons (7-B). Our current one is High 7-C, so if this is accepted it will change a lot. First, by making The Long Memory 7-B. We currently have this which calcs the explosion itself. However if Monstra becomes 7-B then we can simply scale it as the explosion one shot it.

This would also bump up Salem’s AP from 16.433 to 66.6 Megatons. As with the Tempests she also created Monstra using her magic, with it stating in the concept art to be made of magic and contamination.

Finally, it means we can scale Oz and the Maidens to Salem, as the reason why it didn’t happen before was because it caused issues in having the Maidens be stronger than centuries stored energy. But with this it would solve it as they would still be weaker than it after scaling. So Oz would be the same as Salem at 66.6 while the Maidens would be 13.32 Megatons (7-B).
thank god, this fixes that scaling mess

also this means oz's stored KE is higher if it could one shot the whale

you know if humans are racist and hate faunus. i wonder if this is because the gods created them this way.

After all no is born hating something. they have to be taught to hate them. It's either the gods made humans hate faunus for no reason at all or the faunus did something that made the humans hate them. (i wonder what the faunus did that started this whole thing or was it the other way around)

you know if humans are racist and hate faunus. i wonder if this is because the gods created them this way.

After all no is born hating something. they have to be taught to hate them. It's either the gods made humans hate faunus for no reason at all or the faunus did something that made the humans hate them. (i wonder what the faunus did that started this whole thing or was it the other way around)
Probably not, they were probably thought that due to useing them as slaves basically

As remember when the gods made humanity, they only made humans and this second wave of humans is born from dust from the past Humans, it's possible that faunus were made by the GoL by turning humans into them

Probably not, they were probably thought that due to useing them as slaves basically

As remember when the gods made humanity, they only made humans and this second wave of humans is born from dust from the past Humans, it's possible that faunus were made by the GoL by turning humans into them

i understand they used them as slaves but was it because of “it’s okay to use them as slaves as long as they aren’t human”

and I mean by they aren’t homo sapians

Back