• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another RWBY Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I get to the main part, a minor thing to note, both Oz and Oscar should have Explosion Manipulation instead of Energy Projection for The Long Memory.

Okay, so another calc has been evaluated, this one for Monstra. Our current one was High 7-C but this one bumps it up to 66.6 Megatons (7-B), which causes a lot of changes for others. First, this would also make The Long Memory 7-B. We currently have this which calcs the explosion itself. However with Monstra being 7-B we can simply scale it as in "Ultimatum" the explosion one shot it.

This would also bump up Salem’s AP from 16.433 to 66.6 Megatons. From the previous thread it was established that Salem creates Grimm using her magic and thus scales to them. Like the Tempests she also created Monstra using her magic, as a giant Grimm that size with fully formed rooms and doors could not have been made naturally and was even stated in the concept art to be composed of brimming magic and contamination.

Finally, this affects Oz and the Maidens too. When Salem was made 7-B in the previous thread, I declined to scale Oz and thus the Maidens as even though the former would scale to Salem due to their clash in "The Lost Fable", it would have caused issues by making the Maidens stronger than The Long Memory which is centuries stored energy. But with this it solves said issue as they now would still be weaker than it after scaling. So Oz would be the same as Salem at 66.6 while the Maidens would be 13.32 Megatons (7-B).

TL;DR
Oz and Oscar get Explosion Manipulation
Monstra is 7-B
The Long Memory scales and is 7-B
Salem is bumped up to 66 Megatons by scaling to Monstra
Oz scales to Salem and is 7-B
Maidens are 1/5 Oz and also become 7-B

Last edited:
The calculation says that The Long Memory made an explosion, so changing that should be alright unless there is missing context here that would make it somehow not an explosion by our standards.

Is everything alright with the link for the new Monstra calculation? I get an error when I click on the link along with the page saying that that blog post doesn't exist.

The calculation says that The Long Memory made an explosion, so changing that should be alright unless there is missing context here that would make it somehow not an explosion by our standards.

Is everything alright with the link for the new Monstra calculation? I get an error when I click on the link along with the page saying that that blog post doesn't exist.
Yeah it made the explosion as seen here.

Also I fixed the link to the blog so it should work now.

Yeah it made the explosion as seen here.

Also I fixed the link to the blog so it should work now.
Okay, that's definitely valid.

Yeah, it indeed works now.

Okay, so another calc has been evaluated, this one for Monstra. Our current one was High 7-C but this one bumps it up to 66.6 Megatons (7-B), which causes a lot of changes for others. First, this would also make The Long Memory 7-B. We currently have this which calcs the explosion itself. However with Monstra being 7-B we can simply scale it as in "Ultimatum" the explosion one shot it.

This would also bump up Salem’s AP from 16.433 to 66.6 Megatons. From the previous thread it was established that Salem creates Grimm using her magic and thus scales to them. Like the Tempests she also created Monstra using her magic, as a giant Grimm that size with fully formed rooms and doors could not have been made naturally and was even stated in the concept art to be composed of brimming magic and contamination.

Finally, this affects Oz and the Maidens too. When Salem was made 7-B in the previous thread, I declined to scale Oz and thus the Maidens as even though the former would scale to Salem due to their clash in "The Lost Fable", it would have caused issues by making the Maidens stronger than The Long Memory which is centuries stored energy. But with this it solves said issue as they now would still be weaker than it after scaling. So Oz would be the same as Salem at 66.6 while the Maidens would be 13.32 Megatons (7-B).

TL;DR
Oz and Oscar get Explosion Manipulation
Monstra is 7-B
The Long Memory scales and is 7-B
Salem is bumped up to 66 Megatons by scaling to Monstra
Oz scales to Salem and is 7-B
Maidens are 1/5 Oz and also become 7-B
Yeah, I recall that previous thread and the new calculation does fix the issues with the scaling, so this should be fine if nobody has an objection.

Yo, this is awesome! I agree to this CRT as well! BTW, does this 7-B Upgrade also upgrade Ozma (and Oscar, I think) & The Maiden's durability as well or just a flat out AP upgrade only?

just ozma, salem scale to the full value and the maidens and ozpin scale to the downscale version

also oscars shield no sold this blast that one shot the whale (tho from a distance) and cinder could maybe break it to kill oz
Yeah there was calc for the shields durability that put it at 7-C but if Maidens become 7-B than the shield would also upgrade due to Oz protecting himself from Cinder for a while.

And thus, this can be added... So, to recap.

Prime!Ozma & Salem are going to be 7-B [66.6] (To be more correct, Ozma is going to be pure 7-B, while Salem will only have 7-B AP). Plus, The Long Memory is going to scale above 66.6 Megatons due to one-shotting Monstra, which is the reason that Prime!Ozma & Salem are going to be 7-B. Also, Ozma/Oscar get explosion manipulation via The Long Memory

Current!Ozma/Oscar and Maidens are going to be 7-B (13.32 Megatons) due to being 1/5 of Prime!Ozma's power.

And that's about it.

Alright, with three mods and everyone else agreeing, that should be enough to apply the CRT so I'll do so now.

Okay. I applied the changes. Please look over if I made any mistakes. Otherwise, this can be closed.

Okay. I applied the changes. Please look over if I made any mistakes. Otherwise, this can be closed.
It's good but you should add the calc to the profile on the actual rating to make it easily accessible to those going straight to the page

It's good but you should add the calc to the profile on the actual rating to make it easily accessible to those going straight to the page
What do you mean? Are you talking about putting it on the main RWBY page or Salem’s profile? Cause it’s already on both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back