• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 6 Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if uniting humanity includes Salem too so it could theoretically be impossible. But yes Salem would not be the only one anymore (granted she's probably the best at it).

I wonder if uniting humanity literally means every single individual be if it does.......no not happening.

Damage3245 said:
Or just as good; kill all her subordinates, tear down her castle and kill as many Grimm as possible.
Salem might be a badass magic-user, but she's not going to be able to take over the world or steal all of the relics if humanity is united against her.
Quick reminder that she's hundreds of times stronger than pro huntsmen. It's just a matter of time (and she has all the time in the ZA WARUDO sorry) before she just gets new subordinates via fear.

I think that the tier 7 feats are absolute outliers with nothing else even close to it, but ignoring that she could totally barge in and cause panic to destroy the world.

@Ricsi wait what's that? Someone saying that everyone should be similar tiers and aren't that far apart??

Proceeds to hide as to not get hazed

Meh, we know that from volume one that Jaune had self esteem problems coming into Beacon. His pre upgrade Crocea Mors can cut through an Ursa major. It's possible that his connections to his whole family weren't that great or didn't stay that way.

That really doesn't seem to be the case. His parents said to not worry if he couldn't make it in Beacon and could always come back home.

So yeah no he would have gone to one of the Hunter schools his sister(s) would have gone to if they were Huntresses.

It always puzzled me that Jaune had absolutely no knowledge on the basic of being Huntsmen, like Aura (you know, the thing that prevent you from getting KILLED, MAIMED OR INJURED if you have it active) or Semblance. I feel like they won't let him go to Beacon without informing him of the basic, since he did not went to primary combat school like most Huntsmen trainees.

Apparently, despite wanting to be a Huntsmen, he never once watch one of those Vytal Festival or the Mistrealian tournament to know about it or keep up to date with Huntsmen news and whatsnot. He is not a Deku and just went with the flow. He could have died during the intiation if it wasn't for Pyrrha catching him with the javelin. Ozpin should really check if people have Aura before lauching them off a cliff.

I still stand by the theory that Ozpin was one of jaune's ancestors in in a past life which is why he was so calm and accepting of jaune being there despite everyone telling him he shouldn't have been

I've heard this theory before and I just love it so much. It makes a lot of sense but at the same time I would love for the King of Vale to be his own character that had the relic of destruction as his weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back