• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 6 Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't Weiss just have Elemental Manipulation on her profile like Ruby and then mention in the brackets the ones that she's been shown to do?

Damage3245 said:
Shouldn't Weiss just have Elemental Manipulation on her profile like Ruby and then mention in the brackets the ones that she's been shown to do?
That depends. She already has both fire and earth manipulation, but I haven't seen her do any type of wind or water manipulation other than the sub-type ice manipulation.

Edit: I feel like she should have access to all the four primary elements in order for elemental manipualtion to attributed to her.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Elemental_Manipulation

WeeklyBattles said:
She used wind manip against Flynt actually
Then that leaves water. With space not being required.

Edit: I think we should just add earth manipulation. If in the future Weiss is shown using water in it's liquid state, then yeah, she will have elemental manipulation.

This:

350px-WarhoundArtAT

Edit: One of the smallest titans available to the Imprium of man. I'm just trying to determine the size of that mecha and I'm having difficulties.

For the actual size of the warhound here:

554f4e6c2feb813b87f606183b175af4

Wait... how did Yang's arm get slashed up if her Aura isn't broken? Or is this Adam's ability to somehow bypass Aura?

The Adam vs Blake and Yang fight made me think I was watching a video game.

And I really hope this isn't the end of Adam, his character could be so much better than being relegated to being Blake's shitty ex who doesn't know how to deal with his ex not being into him anymore.

Damage3245 said:
Wait... how did Yang's arm get slashed up if her Aura isn't broken? Or is this Adam's ability to somehow bypass Aura?
I still think he can bypass aura with his sword or semblance, in every single fight he's been in he's killed people whose aura was up

So I guess we can just put it down to aura inconsistencies.

Or maybe they'll reveal that Yang's robot arm doesn't get covered in aura.

Sorry but going by the showings in the series he either bypasses aura or he's the strongest character in the show as he' bypassed at this point five people's aura with his attacks

WeeklyBattles said:
@Damage Yes her arm gets covered in aura, all weapons used by aura wielders get covered in aura
Yes, I know. I was suggesting that they could reveal her arm isn't covered in aura and that's why it was damaged.

And what are these five instances of bypass aura? I can only think of 2 if you don't include this week's episode.

His semblance amps him to where he cuts through aura with power. Clearly no one is going to accept despite it being mentioned in Volume 5 that aura is NOT always on and has to be activated.

Adam killing Sienna was when she was distracted and didn't have it on (or she simply hadn't unlocked her aura, we have no proof that she had anyway). So far we've seen him legitimately cut through aura only once. That was against Yang where we see the aura actually be there and severed.

Also also, some feats to note, Weiss' freezing feats from this episode should be calced as should the quake that robot made when it hit the cliff, the quake that was felt far beyond the town

WeeklyBattles said:
@Damage Yang, Blake, Sienna, and the people he killed in his Volume 6 character trailer
Yang through AP, Blake......I got nothing, Sienna no proof of aura and she likely had it turned off, and there no proof of ANY those guys having aura. He'll aura isn't even common for none Huntsmen seeing how Jaune didn't even know what it was.

Edit: Blake could have had it depleted off screen....but that was right before we saw Yang's aura get completely slashed so if Adam HAD cut through Blake's aura they would have put emphasize on it.

He could have stabbed Blake after her aura was already broken (which makes no sense since she used her Semblance afterwards). Maybe she just dropped it once she was on the ground and didn't have the stamina to keep it constantly up.

Easiest answer for Sienna is that she had no Aura active.

And do we even know the people in the volume 6 trailer had Aura?

All people in RWBY have aura by default, this was explained as early as volume 1, it makes no sense for the leader of the white fang and a demonstrably skilled fighter to not have aura

Semblance isn't reliant on aura (I know why everybody thinks that....and to be honest you're not wrong but that was heavily retconned seeing how Yang still used her semblance after losing her aura in her character short).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back