• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Revisions and Additions

Ok no this is not about tier 7 all around or anything so calm down.

1. Penny should not have regen, aura allows healing for minor wounds however Penny has a robotic body and we have only ever seen aura's healing affect flesh and blood

2. Velvet should be 8-B with lasers like Penny, considering she had copied (I know this was discussed but it's not on her profile yet)

3. Winter should possibly have all of Weiss' abilities (and more). Weiss exclaimed how she had started using Time Dilation which implies that Winter recognizes that ability plus is capable of recreating it herself (hell Winter was even the one that brought up summonings, it's likely that all of the Schnee abilities have names and have been recorded across the generations).

4. Winter attacks Weiss with wind blasts (or snow?) and creates a sort of vortex. Not sure if this is qualifies as weather manipulation but it could. Air/Wind Manipulation for sure though https://youtu.be/bZAS_rzgCE0 (O:40 for vortex, 2:20 for wind/snow blasts)

5. Glynda's storm, maybe a calc could bring nice results https://youtu.be/-sGiE10zNQM (5:23)

6. Zwei, tanked a full blast from Oobleck and has never been harmed before.......if anything his durability would be 7-B and not Large Building Level like it currently is, even possibly 7-B for him would work fine.

Any thoughts?

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Possibly

4.Yes

5. Wont yield anything close to her current tier.

6. 8-C, likely higher would probably be the best fir for him right now

So we're close enough in agreement then. Zwei's only durability is getting smashed away by a 7-B so not sure why is durability wouldn't be 7-B.

Anyway how do you think we should handle Winter having all of Weiss' abilities?

1: Makes sense

2: Thought she already was... strange.

3: Considering that they have the same Semblance then yes Winter should have all of Weiss's abilities. I don't think there's any reason to assume other wise.

4:To vauge for me to tell, I'll just stick with what the majority agrees with.

5:Same as Weekly

6: I don't know... I guess he should.

Currently i highly doubt Zwei would have anything above High 8-C durability for being hit hard enough to be used as a projectile capable of oneshotting a Paladin

Should have 8-C AP though, oneshotting a beowolf with a headbutt and whatnot

Yeah that's what I was leaning toward too since there's no proof that Oobleck hit him as hard as he could.

Oobleck being 7B is purely assumption. Along with most of the 7B huntsman. Most of them lack any showings and was never being scaled other than the fact that they are huntsmen...

Yeah but that's because it's been expected of certain single individuals to take on those Maidens.

Anyway that's not really the point of the thread. Do you agree with the other points though?

BUMP it seems that my points have been agreed upon. Do we still need others to agree?

If there's no disagreements then I'll start adding points 1 and 2 since they are simple, obvious, and one of them has already been discussed before but not implemented for some reason

He specifically agreed to point 2 but it wasn't implemented. I'll ask him though since this seems be getting pretty dry.

What do you think about this though?

1 and 2: Okay.

3: I don't think that implies she has all of Weiss's abilities, just that she recognizes them.

4: Okay.

6: "High 8-C, likely higher" works best for Zwei.

Point 3:

I'd be surprised if Winter was only able to recognize them and not replicate them considering Winter is leagues above Weiss and has had more time to train her semblance. Perhaps having Weiss' abilities as "possibly" would make more sense.

Point 4:

Soooo ok weather manipulation agreed on. Air manipulation too? I'll assume that you're all saying it wasn't snow then?

But there's no evidence she can, and she has no feats of replicating, say, Time Dilation.

I was agreeing with Air Manip.

1. Agreed

2. Agreed

3. Being Discussed

4. Agreed (not snow)

5. No one cares

6. Varied answers given

Point 3:

Still just because we don't see it that doesn't mean she doesn't have them, especially since Winter is known for training Weiss. Like how Winter trains Weiss in summoning, Winter must have trained Weiss in Time Dialation. I mean who else would have? Where Weiss have gotten the name for it?

Sure it's Weiss' semblance but she could have easily just stayed at basic glyph level. She had to have known that Time Dialation was a thing in order to learn which means the same for Winter. I know that everyone can agree that if Winter knew about it then she must have learned it too (from who.....eh who knows).

It just proves there's records and lists of their semblance.

Also "But there's no evidence she can, and she has no feats of replicating, say, Time Dilation."

Ilia, Vernal, and Ironwood have never displayed feats of having unlocked their aura nor have they ever mentioned having it. Yet we all assume they have done so.

By logic of Winter > Weiss and both having the same semblance and Winter knowing about all of Weiss' abilities with said same semblance Winter should be capable of replicating them.

If Velvet is 8-B with lazers than shouldn't Weiss summon's be on the same level since the atlesian knight wasn't all that damaged and that Weiss summon's casualy cut it appart

Whats this about Winter and Qrow appearing as blurs to Mercurys perspective?

We werent in his perspective, and if he couldnt react to them, how the hell could he even note Qrow, on even distinct details like smell. Though Qrow wpuld probably be faster, the explanation just seems a little flawed.

SunGodAttun said:
If Velvet is 8-B with lazers than shouldn't Weiss summon's be on the same level since the atlesian knight wasn't all that damaged and that Weiss summon's casualy cut it appart
I suggest you watch that scene again.

https://youtu.be/pT1XiUbJu_Y?t=310

As you see Velvet's attack completely destroyed the Paladin.

I'll start adding point 4 with air manipulation then. Anybody else agree with point 3? So far the majority does

Back