• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Stamina Issue - RWBY

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just a quick thing that caught my eye. Penny has possibly Infinite in the Stamina section. I could see the reasoning since she is an android, yet it also states that she requires no food, water, oxygen, sleep, and never needs to recharge, which I don't think has ever been stated or shown. If it's true, then she should get Self-Sustenance on her profile, otherwise the part in her Stamina should be removed.

Another note, this also affects Salem as well. She has likely Infinite for her stamina, as it was stated by Jinn that her immortality made her a being of “infinite life” that not even the Pools of Grimm could destroy and has never shown signs of getting tired. Even when injured and regenerating she can still exert and attack as shown with her fight in "Witch". As such she should get Self-Sustenance Type 3 since it practically denotes infinite stamina.

Edit: One last thing I also want to bring up before more input is given, I believe both Jinn and Ambrosius should have the possibility removed from their Self-Sustenance. Both of them are spirits created by the God of Light to inhabit their Relics and have been bound to it for thousands of years. Even in present day RWBY it is known that they have not been summoned for at least 80 years as the Relics have all been locked in the Vaults. As such there is no reason why they would be created to eat or in Ambrosius’ case, need to rest when he was made to generate infinite energy to sustain Atlas for 80 years.

Last edited:
Alright with three staff agreements, I went ahead and applied the changes. As for Penny, I again looked around, but I still could not find any statements or showings of her stamina justification. As such, I'll leave this open until tomorrow. If anyone has the scan for it, that would be great. Otherwise, if there's nothing by then I'll go ahead and remove it.

Alright, since there was no scan given, I went ahead and removed the part from Penny's stamina section. As such, this thread is now done and can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back