• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Revisions and Additions

SilverRush0198 said:
How in the **** would Zwei, a ******* dog have 7-B durability?
Have you seen the show? He's current at Unknown so it's within the realms of possibility. Unless of course Oobleck is downgraded

No. Zwei being able to oneshot tuby makes no sense in context, and there is no reason to believe that oobleck used all of his strenght in that hit

Not saying it's gonna happen. Also I said durability not AP. AP doesn't scale to durability. Besides I really doubt context matters when a dog with no prior explanation at all is suddenly capable of being shot like a rocket while catching fire within the show.

All we can imply is that it's due to aura and a semblance. Which of course is purely through conjecture

Mentioned what?

The durability scaling or Zwei having an aura and semblance? No one mentioned that but me

Yeah dude, that still doesn't work, a dog being phicaly more durable then team rwby and jnpr put together is still stupid

The same with Oscar being able to oneshot the main cast all together, but 'stupidity'doesnt

But yeah, no, Zwei isnt Tier 7

Jinx666 said:
The Mercury thing that you asked me about
Oh ok. That was a couple days ago.

@Ricsi that IS stupid I agree. Which is why people have assumed it's a semblance thing or something but whatever. Keeping him at unknown makes more sense for now.

I mean, when I made Winters page, I initially added all of Weiss' abilities to her profile, but it was then removed by some admin at the time.

Its a fair assumption to make, and I personally wouldnt object to it being added

Huh well that settles that. Since majority agree can we start adding them? Specifically with "possibly" before the abilities per say

only thing I disagree with is point 1. It is expressly stated that Penny has an Aura, and what would be the point of even having Aura if it couldn't Regen

Its only PIS when its debatable. Penny cant just repair herself can she, otherwise she would have and wouldnt have needed to be fixed

Honestly Zwei's profile is a complete joke. The scene where Oobleck uses him as a weapon is clearly a (bad) gag / joke.

Back