• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RW Spin-off: Abstract battles

The attack is original and thus deals 5 points of damage, but it's also not really awesome, so it doesn't do any awesome damage.

Prophet sitting at 70% health.

Prophet pulls out a box of bandaids from his voluminous robes and carefully unwraps and sticks a bandaid on his hand

Prophet goes back to 71% health

PsychoWarper said:
How exactly dows one "show you" the attack?
It's the difference between saying "i throw a fireball that also destroys all levels of existence it touches" and saying "I outstretch my hand, and a wave of fire erupts from my palm. Tearing through reality, it consumes all in its path. Time and space scream and burn to nothing. Souls melt. The laws of physics are torn asunder, and the very concepts that form reality turn to ash before the flame." Don't just tell me what it does. Describe what it's doing

If you can find appropriate pics or gifs though, that could also get bonus points.

Suddenly, this monstrosity appears next to the Prophet

The Prophet can feel his organs being crushed by the sheer weight of his new tumors

I don't

Spiferman has the original idea of attacking Prophet with a unoriginal idea, and thus reuses both the same trick from before and the same trick from another thread, and releases the ultimate sugar boi attack, which evaporates the concept of quality in Prophet and lowers all his stats as well as giving Spiferman smirk.

[I'm busy right now, so have this.]

HOSTLESS, bored, decided to go away for the rest of the match. He went off, but whispered into the Prophet's ear about how he'd return.

Okay, i'm waiting.

HOSTLESS is gone and is currently climbing up to my house.

Hope and die he doesn't torment me.

I try to attack the Prophet again.

I stand upright, in a completly vertical position.

Roots sprout from the end of my tail and i become firmly anchored to the groud.

Then my scales start extend outwards like branches of a tree, all the while a very loud sound of metal being bent can be heard.

After that purple needle-like leafs grows on the streched-out scales, covering my body with an hedgehog-like armor, simulaneusly black pinecones, which upon closer inspection are revealed to be naked singularities, start growing in-between the needles.

The only thing visible of my beody is the head, which is turning in to deeper and deeper shades of purple, like if it was changing energy and i am.

After a while a multitude of portals appears all around myself, completly encircling me, and a single portal appears directly in front of the Prophet. Then there's a extremely loud explosion noise and all the needles and pinecones are instatly ejected outward, towards the portals.

The Needles and the pinecones appear out of the portal in front of the Prophet, the omnidirectional attack being transformed in a concentrated ray of death. The needles start tearing him apart on all levels of existence (Physical, Spiritual, Mental, Meta-physical, Conceptual, Abtract and Memetic), all the while severing the connection of the Prophet to any external power souce, and the Pinecone latch on to him and draining way his power exponentially, starting to reduce him to a mere skeleton.

As the Prophet is sheeded by the attack a severe ear-busting noise is produced, breaking the eardrums of people even a omniverse away from the battle, meanwhile Overlord is unaffected because of his lack of ears.

HOSTLESS looked at Overlord in bewilderment. Who would care about such a loud noise?

Godzilla would.

Another tear in the space-time continuum was made, and Godzilla was mad again. He had finally got some peace only for that noise to interrupt it.

[RUmplestiltskin is one of my characters from Garret Hawkins. . . if I join , does that mean I only have three instead of four past lives?)

In the original one of these there was a 5 soul limit but it just became a thing for Joke Battle characters fighting.

Maybe we could have a little chat (or fight) for now. What do you think, because i've felt ignored as of now.

Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS looked at Overlord in bewilderment. Who would care about such a loud noise?
Godzilla would.

Another tear in the space-time continuum was made, and Godzilla was mad again. He had finally got some peace only for that noise to interrupt it.
^^^this?

Several darts are sent flying at Godzilla, this tim emant to calm him down.

"Come on HOSTLESS, i don't have anything better to with my time." a clone of me, without the Roko.bas coating, says

"WAIT! Hold on! The end of existence is cold, you know-AH, CRAP!"

Godzilla, asleep, fell on HOSTLESS, who came back from the DAM-IDGE!

"Ow. Well, i feel a lot warmer now."

Back