• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RW Spin-off: Abstract battles

[Alright.]

Soon after, a man in a cloak appeared. He was like a shadow, like Jack the Ripper. This was Randy Kramer.

"Don't mind me, just looking for a big purple bear. We need to talk."

[I know that. I was doing so to the others.]

[Anyways.]

"Have any of you seen a purple big-"

RIP!

A hole in reality had been torn, a monster walked out, time in his mouth and space wrapped around his arms. HOSTLESS was back.

"After all theses years, HOSTLESS, you finally return."

"WELL, YOU CALLED ME OUT, SO HERE I AM!"

HOSTLESS was a bit more distorted than usual. Static surrounded him and images flashed of horrifying things.

[You mean spiferman]
[Yes I am sorry for my Sin]

[Christian I dont think Goji there anymore]

[I got permission, but I'm too lazy to do it right now]

[Kek... wait...

>When you realise Yobo didnt make Spiferman

>Get depressed and start eating ice cream

>Life is a lie and your all dumb ovo]

PsychoWarper said:
[Kek... wait...

>When you realise Yobo didnt make Spiferman

>Get depressed and start eating ice cream

>Life is a lie and your all dumb ovo]
[My true form is the combined noise of all Metal Covers of Disney songs, which is in actuality above Spiferman]

[Well, i'll be gone after this is done and the next day is unknown.]

"SHALL WE? ONCE MORE!? I'D LIKE TO HEAR YOU SCREAM!"

"Now, you listen here, bear from the big purple house! I'll die any day you want me to! I've been to Hell many times, and i can go another race!" Kramer egged HOSTLESS to tear him apart.

"YOU DARE DEFY ME, KRAMER!?"

"I could rather die than serve you!"

HOSTLESS was angry, and he choked Randy until he was dead. Or at least acting to be. He dropped Randy on the floor.

"ANYONE ELSE WANT TO END UP LIKE HIM!?" He looked at everyone, but looked at ??? and said this.

"A newcomer, huh?"

[GTG to sleep now. Bye.]

[Anyway im bored and my characters not in dis anymore so going with the original purpose of this thread(kinda) if you could choose the powers, abilities and equipment from one character(tier High 1-As and tier 0s are barred, and they have to be on VSBW) who would you guys choose?]

Monarch Laciel said:
**** it, I'm bored.
The White Jester appears, and taps the Prophet.

A health bar appears above the Prophet's head.

It says 1000 HP

The Jester turns around.

"Ok everyone. Attacks on him will deal damage based on their originality and the awesomeness of their descriptions. Just staring at him and hoping he vanishes won't do shit. Have fun"

"Hey what the hell man" says the Prophet.

The Jester shrugs, grins, and disappears again.
"Ah, well then. That makes things a lot easier on my end." i say as i activate the LDO's Briah's, turning into a poisonous mass of greyish-black fire and lightning before attempting to rush the Prophet with my enhanced speed

[Why quote me your answer has nothing to do with what I asked? Also I doubt Breinhard wants a worm a her prophet ovo]

Probably Yoggi boi, since he's definitely the strongest High 1-A with the possible exception of the law of identity

PsychoWarper said:
[Why quote me your answer has nothing to do with what I asked? Also I doubt Breinhard wants a worm a her prophet ovo]
[in the land of memes space is convoluted, i have not idea how i ended up quoting you but it just happened]

Monarch Laciel said:
It says 1000 HP
The Jester turns around.

"Ok everyone. Attacks on him will deal damage based on their originality and the awesomeness of their descriptions. Just staring at him and hoping he vanishes won't do shit. Have fun"
I sense that the Profet has been weakened, it's my chance to kill him and become the new Prophet of Breinhard.

I rush from my current location to that of the Prophet by tunneling trought the fabric of the multiverse.

"It is time !"

I activate my Personal Skills:

• Howl of the War God
  • Monstrous Strenght
  • God Killer
I block the Prophet's movement by using Enkidu and then:

I turn my tail in to Ea, i then make it grow exponentially in size.

I then make it start spinning and further boost it by imbuing it with the Infinite Spin and Anti-God Hamon.

And then i boost the power of my attack even further by using The Ultimate World Over Heaven ACT 3 Requim's reality warping powers.

"Giga Enuma Infinite Overdrive !"

I shout as i launch my attack towards the Prophet.

Well this more for power but his whole infinitely transcend the narrative thing I find interesting.

Plus if I where to be choosing a character from lower tiers it would probably be Drach.

Thats what I said "SCP-3812 is in a state of constant ascension throughout all narratives, to the point that given enough time, he will either reach the top or keep ascending infinitely"

EDIT oh cool so... Chef vs Bright?

Probs not, since i don;t remember which of them has an author page (thats where stuff comes from btw)

anyways, i would pick true Oryx since he can straight up survivie Reinhard's LLT by hiding in the Ascendent Realm

Well if I had to pick a more smurf like character instead of a stright up tier 1 then id go with the EoM.

Back