• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RW Spin-off: Abstract battles

also, i can still drag The Heretic back due to my meta nature and the fact that his in-character posts still exist

How should I know it was mentioned in a post about Oryx and no one said it was wrong and the message was quoted a few times.

But he doesnt exist in the meta

I could imagine him walking in with Spawn's costume.

Now, i'd like to say let's go back to the battles, but it's fine if this is what you prefer.

Well I can't go back to the battle, but I guess you can

I even went back and deleted every in character post with him kek

Okay, then.

Anyways, where were we? Oh, yeah.

"I'VE BEEN STRANDED THERE TOO LONG! THE END OF TIME IS COLD, DARK, BLAND!"

He looked at HI3, and despite still being cold, his eyes held hot blazing fury.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEK

As HOSTLESS looks at me, what appears to be huge concrete sphere with billions of small, square holes seems to materialize around me

HOSTLESS' presence alone started to distort reality and cause hallucinations.

"YOU'RE WEAK! JUST LIKE HIM!"

He pointed to Kramer, who was lying on the floor.

HOSTLESS hears a voice in his head

"Yeah no."

Suddenly, a single MG-42 barrel pokes out of every hole in the sphere and start to fire full-auto

These guns fire infinitely fast, never overheat, have no distence between the barrel and the target and fire bullets that affect every level of the targets being

Hl3 or bust said:
"Ah, well then. That makes things a lot easier on my end." i say as i activate the LDO's Briah's, turning into a poisonous mass of greyish-black fire and lightning before attempting to rush the Prophet with my enhanced speed
Originality: 1/5

Awesomeness of description: 1/5

You deal 2% damage to him. He is now at 98% health.

Christian Higdon said:
"WHY CAN'T YOU ADMIT IT? I'VE ALREADY WON! THIS WORLD IS MINE! THESE PEOPLE ARE MINE!"
"DUDE, just stop. I nearly killed whatever the **** Deathlock was by punching it a bunch."

Overlord775 said:
I sense that the Profet has been weakened, it's my chance to kill him and become the new Prophet of Breinhard.

I rush from my current location to that of the Prophet by tunneling trought the fabric of the multiverse.

"It is time !"

I activate my Personal Skills:
Originality: 2/5 - you're just using existing powers (the Skills and Enkidu) or merging existing powers (TUWOHA3R) (but at least you gave it a new-ish name)a

Awesomeness of description: 2/5 - it's cool, but I don't get the feeling like its happening, you're telling what is happening, not showing it, and that takes away from how cool it is.

4%

The Prophet is at 94% health

While the sphere's guns continue to fire, a large set of jaws appear in front of the Prphet and charge him, destroying reality, the nothing, the foundation, the Void and everything else as it glides forward.

Even the smallest teeth from the jaws are composed of an endless multitude of Holy Relics, Briahs, Laws, etc., replacing large swaths of what was destroyed with mini-universes, each with incalculable amounts of conflicting Laws fighting for precedence.

I step forward. How odd… I don't believe I should be here. But now that I am, I should figure out what to do. I begin looking around. I feel an odd sense of familiarity towards the female servant I see. I then notice the being she's fighting, I believe that's someone who pissed Ruler off, and he seems to be working with that guy I think, looking towards the Prophet. Well, I do owe him for delivering those dumplings, and I feel like I'm less restricted here… let's see what I can do without the restriction of a class.

I leap towards the Prophet. Usually, I'd be incapable of reaching him, but pioneer of the stars is meant to let me succeed in impossible journeys. Next I stab Sensou no Owari into his eye, wind blasts out of it. As the sword made to bring an end to war, in this plane it seems to be capable of eliminating the opponent's very concept of attack, stopping any sort of retaliation. Next I adjust the 'flow' of time for the ability, trapping him eternally in a state unable to use the concept of attack.

"Pacifist lock!" That's what I'll call it.

Next I begin performing calculations, instantly calculating the changes that would occur to destroy his body the most. I can tell, the Prophet's body becomes soft, volatile, breakable. This ability originally let me calculate one's propper form and return them to it, but if I manually adjust the calculations it becomes simple to destroy them.

"Pain Maker!" I grab his arms and they're easily torn off, I continue ripping him to pieces. Blood and chunks of body are strewn about, falling like rain even though there's no gravity on this plane. He doesn't reform, I changed the very calculations that allow reality to define his proper form so there's no way he could recover.

Finally I begin creating Spears of 'nectar', but they aren't the same as the weak one used by Meltlilith. This nectar is capable of wiping something from existence and non-existence, total annihilation. They rain down piercing through every shred of the being that remains. There is no longer any trace of blood, skin, organs, or flesh. Just spears of nectar falling eternally, until…

"Icicles of nothing." I freeze the spears, each one stops, leaving not even a location for the Prophet to recover into.

Hl3 or bust said:
HOSTLESS hears a voice in his head'"Yeah no."
Suddenly, a single MG-42 barrel pokes out of every hole in the sphere and start to fire full-auto

These guns fire infinitely fast, never overheat, have no distence between the barrel and the target and fire bullets that affect every level of the targets being
Hl3 or bust said:
While the sphere's guns continue to fire, a large set of jaws appear in front of the Prphet and charge him, destroying reality, the nothing, the foundation, the Void and everything else as it glides forward. 'Even the smallest teeth from the jaws are composed of an endless multitude of Holy Relics, Briahs, Laws, etc., replacing large swaths of what was destroyed with mini-universes, each with incalculable amounts of conflicting Laws fighting for precedence.
Gun Attack

Originality: 4/5 (seen some of the stuff before but you weren't just using some other guy's attack)

Awesomeness: 2/5 (what was going on is cool and all, but you're just telling me what they do and what is happening. You're not showing me, which takes away from it)

Jaws

Originality: 4/5 (again, new attack that I haven't seen before, though you still incorporated Masada's stuff)

Awesomeness: 3/5 (yeah jaws that destroy everything are cool and all, but I'm still getting the feeling that you're telling less than you are showing)

Total damage: 13 Prophet's health at 81%

The Prophet shrugs.

"I'd fight back, but I get the feeling you'd just say 'and then I regenerate'. I don't really have a win condition here"

Blahblah9755 said:
Originality: 3/5 (Some stuff I've seen before, but some things you put a fairly fresh spin on)

Awesomeness: 3/5 (cool stuff's going on, and you're doing some nice descriptions, but in some places it still feels like you're just telling me what you're doing rather than showing it. Also the pace seems to be a bit slow)

Total Damage: 6

Prophet at 75% health.

There's a sound like glass shattering as the "calculations" in reality break, and from their shattered pieces the Prophet's body reforms.

Back