• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RW Spin-off: Abstract battles

Monarch Laciel said:
The White Jester watches as all the attacks stagnate in their plunge towards the Prophet, as does the Prophet himself. Still moving, but ever so slowly.
Goddamit Monarch

[Kek, well I am thinking of making another JBW character thats not an extremely mysterious character like The Heretic]

[Actually, i will.]

Something dropped down from a portal. A little stone block with a seal carved on the front.

"Hmm? What's this? Another one of his tricks?"

Far from it, as the seal opened and a tentacle whacked HOSTLESS in the face.

"HOW DARE YOU!"

[Well hes most likley gonna be a godmode and godmodes are hard to make good. Anyway I was thinking of basing he character around destruction since my to favorite offensive powers are Void Manip and EE]

[Interesting. An overpowered destroyer. I'm starting to regret putting Mog against HOSTLESS. Reality's dying now.]

[I also kinda want to have something like: Regenerationn(Can regenerate from page deletion) and keep a back up for it so if it is deleted then I just remake the page kek]

[Also what did you expect its a fight with HOSTLESS kek]

[Well, that is true. He's practically unstoppable. Also, yes, this fight will have a winner. It won't be a tie.]

[Sure. I can wait. But for now...]

HOSTLESS grabbed the brick of stone and tossed it away before shooting a red beam out of his mouth and destroying it. He didn't know that he released a force far more than weak.

[So I found two pics im thinking of using for the character(Yes the characters appearence will be Oryx)
ANNIHILATION
DESTRUCTION
]

[Oh, boy, that'll be good. HELP, I CAN SEE REALITY CORRODING!]

Something climbed out of a rift in all of reality. An uglu creature with multiple tentacles and hands, and it wasn't human.

YIKES!
alyyvy

Hl3 or bust said:
[>character looks like oryx
>am oryx

may have some issues here]
[He wont have Oryxs powers, meaning so long as your dude doesnt look like Oryx everythings good]

[Anyways, i guess now we can put our bets here.]

The creature, known as Alyyvy, crawled out and started charging towards HOSTLESS, who grabbed him and tossed him across the battlefield, tearing the ground apart and making a ravine.

Alyyvy looked at Godzilla and tore a rift in all of existence, BFRing him across everywhere. He looked at Overlord, but HOSTLESS shot a bullet-hell of projectiles at him to save the worm god.

I grab the Worm God as he flies through the portal and placing him just outside of it as i activate Shinatobe no Kaze, HayachiÒâ╗Mikoto no Ibuki, Kajiri Kamui - Kei Tsunushi Futsumitama no ke, Midgardr Völsunga Saga, Dai Houroukaku--Zenjuu Dharani and Law of Puppetry, which i use to punch Alyyvy an obscene number of times

Large gashes appear on Alyyvy and begin to drastically increase in size, quickly encompassing his entire physical body and extending into his soul as i dodge HOSTLESS

Back