• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RW Spin-off: Abstract battles

lets just say thats what we percieve as it's body

besides, if it's not a physical thing, how could it pick up and throw HOSTLESS?

Hl3 or bust said:
lets just say thats what we percieve as it's body
besides, if it's not a physical thing, how could it pick up and throw HOSTLESS?
Touche. Anyways...

Alyyvy looked at HI3 and let him strike the killing blow, only for HOSTLESS to destroy him in a flaming explosion. That wasn't the end, though, as it's other avatar took form. Upnoathyl.

Bermuda Endless

Upnoathyl ignores your smiting and looks at HI3. He was mad. Though, then HOSTLESS absorbed the void and changed.

Overlord775 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Pre-Retcon Logan's not usable, so no.
Even then, he's overrated, so no.
All you charactes are overrated
Good argument, but Logan's claimed to be "OMG LEL TEH BEST!" by everyone, so get him OUT, or else i'm done.

Christian Higdon said:
Upnoathyl ignores your smiting and looks at HI3. He was mad. Though, then HOSTLESS absorbed the void and changed.
"OK then, thats mildly concerning." i say as i relise that the being has entirely shrigged off the effects of my punchs, before disappearing for an instant, in which time i solo W40K, and activate all offensive forms of Biomancy

That's fair.

Nightmare HOSTLESS looked at Upnoathyl angrily, in which they both tackled, and the following battle happened:

HOSTLESS turned into a pyramid with multiple eyes and teeth, chomping off pone of Upnoa's tentacles, only for it to come back and toss him around like a doll. The two walked around, circling each-other and baring teeth, with HOSTLESS baring claws. The big purple monster lurched at the titanic monster mountain, scratching it and causing it to regenerate and roar out in fury. He grabbed HOSTLESS and tossed him at HI3 again, focused on killing the beast instead.

I telekinetically stop HOSTLESS in mid-air as the Biomancy takes effect, causing immense streams of flame to burst out of Upnoathyl while his life-force and vigor are rapidly drained

Upnoathyl comes out of the Gulag but feels the flames. He soaks himself up like a sponge and squeezes the fire out.

I take out The Staff of Tomorrow and launch a ball of changefire at Upnoathyl, the very possibilities of reality being burnt to nothing it it's wake

Upnoathyl sees the flame and before he could dodge....

SHINK!

HOSTLESS ripped his eye out, leaving the mountain's only way of entering. The ball went inside the socket and blew him up, in which a crystal ball fell down.

[I'll be back, eating lunch.]

Dude, he died already, though I guess you could destroy him some more. He extra died now.

[Well, that means it's time for something special.]

The ball opened up and the battlefield changed into a red shining arena, with static erupting and reality dying. HOSTLESS was affected and he was erased.

That meant he was coming back.

Deathlock came out in an eruption of dark crimson flames, only to see the arena and look around confused, but something started walking up to him.

[Dis gun b gud, bois.]

[Anyways. Before i go with my turn, i'd like to say we'll need a new thread soon.]

The newcomer decided to show himself. Moglotor himself. No more avatars, this was it.

Moglotor the Dark

I use Boon of Mutatio and Boon of Change on myself, which causes me to gain 4 more sets of arms, my skin to turn a sickly pickish-blue color with many pitch-black protrusions and a third eye in the center of my forehead, which is wreathed in a layer of both changefire and the Flames of Worthlessness

Moglotor looked at The Hero before casting his presence aside and setting his sights on Deathlock. This was the final fight.

[Also, if I may, could I have the honors on making the next thread?]

[Yeah, you probably should. Also, Deathlock vs Moglotor. Bets, anyone? Because dis gun b gud.]

Moglotor looked at HI3 and bared his teeth, angry and snarling like a tiger. This gave Deathlock the edge as he attacked him with a bullet-hell of burning projectiles.

This is heard.

A "sound" that can be vaguely interpretted as maniacal cackling can be hear as i unleash a massive hail of changefire and the Flames of Worthlessness directed at Moglotor

Moglotor looked at the flames and took it with ease. This wasn't the mountain any more.

[How about a "Current Fights" section explaining what battles are going down?]

As i continue to cackle, i slowly increase the saturation of the changefire, which goes from not affecting Moglotor, to slightly singeing him to instantly destroying his physical form

Moglotor's body proceeded to come back instantly, albeit a bit madder than normal. He grabbed a chunk of the destroyed reality they were in and tossed it at HI3 aggresively. He shouted at him something. "STAY OUT OF THIS!"

[I don't know how you're still alive against these two, but okay.]

There's no need to try to dodge, as the reality warping affects of the changefire have drastically affected Moglotor's aim, causing him to throw the reality chunk at Deathlock instead

Deathlock was hit, making his face a bit redder. Not blood, but something else.

WHAM! POW! WHOOP! SLAM! POP! SOCK!

Moglotor was hooked across the face multiple times before he was pinned down and choked, Deathlock charging up his fist with crimson fire and opening his hand only for him to blast Mog in the eye.

As Drach'nyen appears in my hand, my arm grotesquely distorts itself and atabs Moglotor in his other eye with Drach'nyen without me having to move

Moglotor screamed in pain as his eyes regenerated from the pain. He went to grab HI3.

[Insert a trick here. Also, it's almost time for a new one.]

Back