• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Saman:

Thank you for helping out.

You can use the history section to go back to the version of a page right before a series of inappropriate edits happened, then click edit for that version, and then click save, in order to save time.

Also @DbzDB2, you need to be more careful with your editing in the future.

Yes, I also agree.

Also, the edits removed the supporters/neutral/opponents list as far as I could see.

Witchakorn

Has repeatedly reposted the exact same low-quality profile that I have deleted multiple times now. (This) And even when I offered this person helpful advice to workshop it in a sandbox first, they obviously did not listen, as their contributions clearly show.

I was planning on deleting the page again and giving them a slap on the wrist for their behavior, but I'm posting this here to record this person in the thread, while also making sure that I'm not overstepping my bounds, since I am a mod and not a sysop.

Yes, I also agree.

Also, the edits removed the supporters/neutral/opponents list as far as I could see.
To clarify what happened there, in one edit he accidentally duplicated that section, so he deleted the duplicate in a later edit.

Starter_Pack:

Feel free to give him a warning.

Agnaa:

Noted. Thank you for the information.

Me realizing they didn't make him tier 0 with chadness and glasses:
Sarim-Akhtar.jpg

As Lollipop said, those additions mostly seem fine, but calculations from the Narutoforums should preferably be copied to blogs in our wiki, and then evaluated by our calc group before they are used.

The user Millenium2000 is likely a sock of Edge 43. He has the same PfP as Edge's old pfp, he also went on a old thread that Edge was on and voted Xeno Goku against archie sonic (the same person Edge voted), having the same Archie Sonic hating attitude here (well, a bit of an understatement) and getting mad at people for saying archie sonic beats Xeno trunks
He does not seem to have done anything bad in his posting history yet, and the two profile images are currently different, but I take your word for it if they used to be the same.

The user Millenium2000 is likely a sock of Edge 43. He has the same PfP as Edge's old pfp, he also went on a old thread that Edge was on and voted Xeno Goku against archie sonic (the same person Edge voted), having the same Archie Sonic hating attitude here (well, a bit of an understatement) and getting mad at people for saying archie sonic beats Xeno trunks
I actually know who this guy is (offsite), I'm not going bring up the stuff he's done on a different platform because we're not the internet police or anything however to say he has very little goodwill towards the Sonic franchise and its fans/supporters as well as several aspects of VSBW in general, is putting it mildly.

I suggest keeping an eye on him at least.

The edit is "old", and there's a lot of stuff in the middle, changing it back would be problematic.

I think that major revisions in verse pages layouts should always require a CRT, I will propose to make it an editing rule.

Regarding Ben 10, I suggest to make a thread about it to discuss the question and then apply the changes once an agreement is reached.

About @DemonicDude, I think that making him aware of the thing is enough, just as it was done for DBZdb2, since the whole thing isn't actually a rule, for now.

I vaguely recall that I may have let through that change. My apologies if I messed things up.

Okay. Most people seem to prefer the previous layout though.

It was simply more unique, now we have tighly smashed images and a format you see in other versus pages.

Okay. So which is preferable then? Can somebody link to both versions please? You can find the previous version in the verse page's history section.

You are correct. It should not. My apologies for being strayminded.

It doesn't seem very important to create an unbalanced poll, at least not in the internal forum, as it happens quite frequently, but you can give him an instruction if you wish.

He didn't create an unbalanced poll, both me a Ned told him his argument was not reflected by the profile and needed to be accepted by a CRT before it could be used and their response was;
Noobody care on profiles here, Undertale is also stated to be downplayed by the forum itself lol. also ye, countless 2-B. there are literally countless possibility on each universe.

Also for now profile state that he was passiving destroying everything
And
Versus until they've been accepted in a CRT.

Laughing in discussion fandom community with 1-A ball of various type

Okay. I suppose that you can give him a warning if you wish then.

Is some staff member willing to give him a strict warning, or should I handle it?

Back