• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

You don't like how I decided to talk to a person on his own wall instead of derailing the thread with drama?

Talk to me? You've asked me multiple times "what's wrong with you?" for just countering your points. You accused me of derailing. You asked Ant to reopen the thread after a conclusion had been reached, the conclusion being one Qawsed, the only staff member on the thread, agreed with. You're using the same arguments that have been countered while dismissing others for using "headcanon".

I think both of you seem somewhat harsh. Slacjow, it is fine to debate, but if a topic consists of a conclusion with multiple staff members in agreement. Then there's a limit to how pushy one can be or at least at that moment or come better prepared next time. And Axxtentacle, I haven't seen the original thread for more context, and maybe he said things much worse, but insulting people back isn't the best practice either. But anyway, could someone link the original thread, as the message wall didn't have much?

Ok, if you have something against me, you'll have to file a detailed complain supporting everything you say in here.
Talk to me? You've asked me multiple times "what's wrong with you?" for just countering your points.
I can say "whats wrong with you", I don't know why you took that personally. Even if it was just for countering my points. Give the whole context.
You accused me of derailing
Yes, I said I'll argue with Qawsed because arguing with you back and forth about the same thing is pointless.
You asked Ant to reopen the thread after a conclusion had been reached, the conclusion being one Qawsed, the only staff member on the thread, agreed with. You're using the same arguments that have been countered while dismissing others for using "headcanon".
Qawsed came to the thread, made his own conclusion while I was asleep and closed the thread without letting me reply.
I have the right to debate in that thread and request to open it.

The comment I made on the post wasn’t a good idea, and I’ll admit to that. I apologize, but I believe my other points still stand.

Ok, if you have something against me, you'll have to file a detailed complain supporting everything you say in here.
My first response already had my issues with you in it.
I can say "whats wrong with you", I don't know why you took that personally. Even if it was just for countering my points. Give the whole context.
The context was literally that you asked “what’s wrong with you?” because I countered your points in the thread.
Yes, I said I'll argue with Qawsed because arguing with you back and forth about the same thing is pointless.
There’s no “back and forth”. You didn’t prove your point, and you dismissed other’s arguments against it without actually countering anything.
Qawsed came to the thread, made his own conclusion while I was asleep and closed the thread without letting me reply.
I have the right to debate in that thread and request to open it.
The conclusion he came to was literally what you agreed could be done. A change to the justification. There was literally no reason for you to reopen the thread.

The context was literally that you asked “what’s wrong with you?” because I countered your points in the thread.
Is that the "insult" you were talking about?
And you equate this with "take your head out of your ass"? Ridiculous.
There’s no “back and forth”. You didn’t prove your point, and you dismissed other’s arguments against it without actually countering anything.
I think I countered whatever was needed to counter. This is as I said the case of you think your own personal opinion is a fact and whatever I say isn't a proof of anything, I might think the same about you.
Again I repeat, I didn't want to argue back and forth with you, you think everything I say is false, I think everything you say is false. Whats the point in arguing? Qawsed is a staff member that supports OPM, I'll argue with him and we finish the debate. If we go back and forth with him also he can close the thread.
The conclusion he came to was literally what you agreed could be done. A change to the justification. There was literally no reason for you to reopen the thread.
If I agreed to it then why would ask to reopen the thread and why would I reply to Qawsed's arguments?
The answer is that I wouldn't. I didn't agree with what you came up with.

You didn’t counter literally anything. You dismissed people for being “wrong” and using “unsupported fan theories”.

You upplay what I said, while downplaying what you said? Come on dude.

You didn’t “reply to Qawsed’s arguments” you repeated everything you already said and that I already addressed. Stonewalled. You then refused to counter my arguments against this, and accused me of derailing.

I’m going to stop responding to this, because this isn’t what the RvR thread is for.

Okay, I honestly didn't see anything RVR worthy in that thread, other than that the continued conversation shouldn't be here yes. And that both should try to remain civilized when debating.

Please remind me what Tyler actually did in his edit.

Please remind me what Tyler actually did in his edit.
In the tier section, it said 1-A. Tyler bolded it.

Whoever didn't change the attack potency to fit the tier (AP said Multiversal while tier said Outerversal), he changed it to outerversal.

Yes, some kind of instruction/mild warning should be enough. He likely just misunderstood something.

Is somebody else in the staff willing to handle it?

It's come to my attention that this user keeps spam posting matches (mostly with a certain blue blur).

After voting on one of their Vs threads, I checked out their profile and well just check their contributions for the last 8 days.

I do think they harmless but it's getting frustrating dealing with the constant spam Vs matches (some of which are complete stomps) with the same character over and over again...

I feel like someone should at least ask them to chill with the constant mass Vs matches posting.

He has two alternate accounts that appear to both be banned looking at his profile; as if he tried making alts but can't due to "One Email address" rule.

That seems like a really weird report, but yeah, he shouldn't be reporting staff members for petty reasons like that.

You can give him a mild warning if you wish, but one without any threats of bans.

Due to recurrent problems with signing up with new accounts to this forum, it is quite common that wiki members try with several different usernames until it works, so that may be the case here as well, which is not a blockable offense in itself.

@AKM sama what do you think?

It's come to my attention that this user keeps spam posting matches (mostly with a certain blue blur).

After voting on one of their Vs threads, I checked out their profile and well just check their contributions for the last 8 days.

I do think they harmless but it's getting frustrating dealing with the constant spam Vs matches (some of which are complete stomps) with the same character over and over again...

I feel like someone should at least ask them to chill with the constant mass Vs matches posting.
Anyway, has any staff member told him to stop yet?

Back