• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Thank you everybody for the support. Would you be willing to handle the ban please AKM?

00potato has helped in doing CRTs to keep certain pages more accurate and up to date, however, he did get into the way of multiple things, yes, so I would support him being banned for a year so he can think of his mistakes and see if he reshapes for the best.

I am still tired of giving him second chances, and support an infinite ban.

00potato has helped in doing CRTs to keep certain pages more accurate and up to date, however, he did get into the way of multiple things, yes, so I would support him being banned for a year so he can think of his mistakes and see if he reshapes for the best.
Helping out on pages (which these days can and actually are very easily done off site) isnt a shield against getting a more lienent punishment.

Agreed with Kukui. By that logic, any member who's been active long enough would have a buffer against bans. I'm really glad I wasn't the only person irritated by 00Potato.

My word may not mean much now but I agree with infinite ban.

Thank you for the help. I appreciate it.

Warned him, hopefully this is just like a goofy haha rather than an actual troll.

Tllmbrg has asked me to report him for changing the durability of this page with no CRT.

to quote him

"Look man if other people can do this sort of shit and get away with minor slaps on the wrist cuz they're helpful then might as well see how far I can push it"

my job is done.

So hindsight is 20/20 they say (I think, either way I'm trying to say I should've thought about this more) anyways I shouldn't have done this and it was a dumbass move which likely also killed any chance I have to become staff which it should so yah
If I now need constant monitoring that's fair, again this was a moronic decision on my end I shouldn't have done it so yah

@Antvasima; going back to what was said here, Arc7Kuroi has been given the opportunity to post his counter-arguments yesterday on the Bleach CRT here.

Now that this has happened (and we've had some back and forth debate after that post), shall we move on to the punishment?

Tllmbrg:

It was a minor offence, and you are a very productive member, so we are obviously not going to ban you for it, but it would still be stupid to keep pushing your luck in this manner.

Also, the main reason for why you haven't been promoted to content moderator yet is your confrontational and possibly slightly subversive attitude. Staff members should preferably be levelheaded and reasonable team players.

Last edited:
@Antvasima; going back to what was said here, Arc7Kuroi has been given the opportunity to post his counter-arguments yesterday on the Bleach CRT here.

Now that this has happened (and we've had some back and forth debate after that post), shall we move on to the punishment?
I am not sure. Further staff input would be appreciated.

Also, I personally think that a 3 month block for him would likely be enough.

Well, if he has presented his relevant arguments, and is not in the middle of a conversation, you can probably apply the block then.

I don't even think the thread is finished. Isn't it optimal to just wait for the downgrade thread to finish first, considering how important that thread is?

I get what he done sucks, but at least let the thread finish since it's really controversial, and he's really knowledgeable on bleach, and he's the main supporter for Universal bleach.

IMHO, I think we should wait till the thread is done, and then give him the appropriate ban.

Then again, I ain't staff, so if the majority disagrees, then rip.

Im not a staff member but it's still in the middle of discussion,everyone can see it clearly so it's not a good idea if arc7 is banned now

The discussion seems to be winding down IMO. We'll have to get a tally of the staff members involved later today to see whether the majority agree or disagree with the thread's proposal, and see how much longer the discussion will need to go on for.

I say wait till the thread is over and done with for sure before banning Arc. It'll help put the matter to rest if conclusions are reached before his ban.

Back