• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Looking at the way it's edited and I've seen no CRTs relating to this, plus the person who edited it is new, I'm pretty sure it's a vandalism.

I don't care what her reason is, she should've made a CRT first
Before I say anymore, How exactly do you want this to be handled like give her a warning or something severe because to be fair the changes do have explanations and arent that big. Although I do agree that a CRT should be made first

@LordGinSama; if you post in that thread without permission again, I will have to give you a very short ban. I'm getting pretty tired of having to delete your posts.

Damage's warning to Gin is likely mostly enough for the moment, but be extended to that similar future behaviour in other threads is also not acceptable.

Flashlight's information regarding real world animals is usually reliable in my experience, and it was minor change, but a CRT would be preferable, yes.
I fail to see how making an IRL rat have subsonic reaction speed is minor at all

Well, he is a productive member who has worked hard to improve our pages. Anything more than a mild warning instruction message is severe overkill.

Yes, to the Real World profiles in general as well.

Well, he is a productive member who has worked hard to improve our pages. Anything more than a mild warning instruction message is severe overkill.
Okay you know out of curiosity say Flashlight was some random user who had only a minor amount of edits
Would you still punish them so lightly?
If not then why not?

It is dependent on context. And ask him on his message wall or something. This isn't a case of blatant vandalism.

It is dependent on context. And ask him on his message wall or something. This isn't a case of blatant vandalism.
What context?
There was no CRT, you know that thing we sort have to do to make sure the upgrades aren't pulled from god knows where?
If anything I'd argue the fact that she's a user who has already been a while on the wiki and dine a decent amount of edits makes it worse because she should've known better unless off you gonna claim that after all she's done she would somehow remain completely clueless about the fact that to change stats you need a CRT?

I'm reporting @Arc7Kuroi and @00potato for their repeated acts of incendiary behaviour.

Here 00potato argues with Sir Ovens about "how scummy" staff members are for making a staff-only thread and admits he ignored needing permission to enter the thread to post in it. And less importantly 00potato likes a post that is nothing but an toxic rant against another user. I've been informed by Antvasima that 00potato has a history of interfering on the Rule Violations Reports threads.

Recently 00potato also engaged in trolling Antvasima on the Bleach general discussion thread here along with Arc7Kuroi.

Arc7Kuroi was previously warned about his attitude to other users after being reported here.

Arc7 has repeated his unacceptable behaviour in the general discussion thread, this time towards AKM for which Antvasima had to get involved. After Antvasima's repeated warnings Arc7 showed no signs of caring and gave a wink emoji in a trolling manner. These are minor actions by themselves, but they're a repeated display that Arc7 doesn't care what staff thinks and is showing no willingness to change his attitude.

I believe that @Antvasima can comment more on these two here.

I have to agree with Damage here. Disagreeing with people is fine but

"Bruh who pissed in AKM's cereal?"

This is just next level stuff. This is toxic behavior that shouldn't have happened on the site. Plus, responding to a formal warning with a kissing emoji is blatant trolling. Ant could probably go in more detail about Potato's past infractions but there seems to be a past pattern here and I'm for a strict action.

What context?
There was no CRT, you know that thing we sort have to do to make sure the upgrades aren't pulled from god knows where?
If anything I'd argue the fact that she's a user who has already been a while on the wiki and dine a decent amount of edits makes it worse because she should've known better unless off you gonna claim that after all she's done she would somehow remain completely clueless about the fact that to change stats you need a CRT?
No, I think Flash contributed long enough that he/she knows that they can change or edit a page especially if they contributed to that page and is generally known to be knowledgeable and trusted on it. The reason we made crt was so nothing illogical or untrustworthy would get added to the profiles.

No, I think Flash contributed long enough that he/she knows that they can change or edit a page especially if they contributed to that page and is generally know to be knowledgeable and trusted on it. The reason we made crt was so nothing illogical or untrustworthy would get added to the profiles.
No, her being here long enough here means she should have known that you need a CRT for this
We can't bend the rules for people here we decide have been here long enough and did enough stuff so we can go "Ah fine they can do it without a CRT"

Targeting users instead of arguments is never okay, and the dismissive attitude towards warnings doesn't help

I'd say ban them for a month

No, her being here long enough here means she should have known that you need a CRT for this
We can't bend the rules for people here we decide have been here long enough and did enough stuff so we can go "Ah fine they can do it without a CRT"
Yeah and your correct but we cant immediately ban a valuable member permanently off the site because of 1 mistake they might've made. We can enforce the rules but not let the rules ruin the community at that point it just is corruption. Besides, that rule is mainly just for vs battles wiki. You kind of have to see that the good out way the bad especially since Flash is generally a well-liked and nice person. were supposed to be a positive community I'm pretty sure that's fandoms reason for creating these types of communities.

Last edited:
00potato has been systematically undermining this community's integrity with incendiary subversive behaviour ever since he first came here and immediately started to constantly interfere in the RVTs. He has also repeatedly been disrespectful to me to a trolling degree. As such, I definitely do not want him to continue to be a part of this community ever again. I think that he is deliberately trying to systematically destabilise it from within.

Arc7 is crucial for the ongoing Bleach revision discussion in the staff forum, so if he is banned, it should preferably be after that discussion is finished i.m.h.o.

Last edited:
I'd just like to pitch in and say, we have never made exceptions for people like that. Never. If the decision is to ban then, then they get banned irrespective of whatever discussion they are involved in. Arc is not the only Bleach supporter in the wiki, there are many others, and he is no exception. Discussion will still continue with or without him.

What context?
It was a minor transgression from a productive and well-mannered member who it would be a loss for this community to get rid of. We have to use common sense to not constantly lose valuable resources.

A warning is fine though.

AKM:

Well, it would cause less drama to let him finish his arguments first, so I do not mind if we wait a bit with applying the ban in this case, but you usually have a better sense of judgement regarding social issues than I do.

AKM:

Well, it would cause less drama to let him finish his arguments first, so I do not mind if we wait a bit with applying the ban in this case, but you usually have a better sense of judgement regarding social issues than I do.
Also, I dont think it'll look good on you guys or the staff. I think we should at least let him finish the argument

It was a minor transgression from a productive and well-mannered member who it would be a loss for this community to get rid of. We have to use common sense to not constantly lose valuable resources.

A warning is fine though.
First of all I never asked for a ban, I just wanted a harsh warning
No more no less although if she repeats this I'm def gonna aim to get her banned

I think Arc7 can be allowed to post his last remaining argument for the thread, but as AKM said the discussion will continue with or without him. A punishment for him should not be indefinitely forestalled until he runs out of things to post.

I think Arc7 can be allowed to post his last remaining argument for the thread, but as AKM said the discussion will continue with or without him. A punishment for him should not be indefinitely forestalled until he runs out of things to post.
Agreed. And personally, I dont wanna see him banned.

On the arguments point, people have argued while being banned too. That never stopped anybody. Everlasting and Aeyu still make important contributions. Arc can too, he just has to ask other members to post his arguments. And it's not like other knowledgeable people can't argue Bleach.

Back