• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Yammy is Espada 10, so he's Espada 10 releasing. The statement was clearly for 1_4. And again GRC happened only once and Ichigo blocked it. Similar to DBZ when Kid Buu fired a blast that was going to blow up Earth but Vegeta blocked it.

Jeez, when will the speed discussions be over?

I want more unique CRTs like giving the cast Reactive Power level or upgrading Soul Manipulation Resistance.

Byakuya needs telekinesis in his profile, or something related to the control of the cherry blossom (sword) petals with his mind.

After reading through the distance thread and seeing that Damage is actually leaning towards his calc of assuming Ichigo went mach 1 for 9 hours I find it pretty hilarious. That would mean true shikai Ichigo's top speed is 37 times slower than his first shikai self and that would make no sense and is an obvious outlier lol. So if we do go that route I think everyone who scales to true shikai Ichigo and below should be dropped down mach 1 seeing as multiple people were getting blitzed by him being casual.

After reading through the distance thread and seeing that Damage is actually leaning towards his calc of assuming Ichigo went mach 1 for 9 hours I find it pretty hilarious. That would mean true shikai Ichigo's top speed is 37 times slower than his first shikai self and that would make no sense and is an obvious outlier lol. So if we do go that route I think everyone who scales to true shikai Ichigo and below should be dropped down mach 1 seeing as multiple people were getting blitzed by him being casual.

The ironic part of it is that we were using a similar method the first time around for the distance, and I was the only one who raised any objection to it. Now that it looks like we might have to return to it, if we use it at all, suddenly a lot of the Bleach fans are objecting that it makes no sense.

I’m still lost on why the Mach 1 is even considered. There is FTE for a week, free falling for a week, Mach 500/1000 for 9:15 (he transcends all Shinigami), USklaverei’s version etc. And these all only work with numbers directly given in canon or a fixed distance (which we do have to calc but they cannot change hence why we bother with distance calcs on the site).

The fact that he transcends Shinigami also puts him hilariously close lightning speed so the lightning for 9:15 has even more support than just blitzing someone who is lightning speed.

The mach 1 speed is a joke lol, there's tons of feats and statements that are above mach 1... but atm in this forum, 1 staff member being stubborn > any number of normal members disagreeing no matter what is the argument.

As I said before there's no staff member that supports Bleach here unlike the rest of popular verses, so downgrading it is extremely easy.

@M11UTD: One thing I can be sure of, no matter what argument I bring there will always be any number of normal users disagreeing.

Now the want to calculate the distance of SS and SK palace by using free faling on the calc.....
I don't really want to. I was the one who argued against that method in the first place. But if we have to have a distance calculation, then that might just be the best method available within the rules on the site.

As I've stated. My preferred method is just to yeet the distance calculation altogether and forget about it. (And maybe hope that when the anime adaptation arrives, it might provide us with more in-verse details and maybe either a distance, or a better method of finding the distance).

I don't really want to. I was the one who argued against that method in the first place. But if we have to have a distance calculation, then that might just be the best method available within the rules on the site.

As I've stated. My preferred method is just to yeet the distance calculation altogether and forget about it. (And maybe hope that when the anime adaptation arrives, it might provide us with more in-verse details and maybe either a distance, or a better method of finding the distance).
Aha, we already have one accepted which is the one of ichigo breaking the sound barrier made by 7rc which is shown on the manga, and now u want to put ichigo as if he was free faling.

Aha, we already have one accepted which is the one of ichigo breaking the sound barrier made by 7rc which is shown on the manga, and now u want to put ichigo as if he was free faling.
I don't remember saying anything about putting Ichigo as freefalling.

The purpose of making the distance by free faling is to put the distance as short as posible and I'm doing so downgrade the speed

When even the 0 squad said that even using shunpo for the whole ride it would still take 7 days

Guys, if you are going to argue speed shit - do it in the speed thread.

I actively avoid that thread so I wouldn't have to see stuff like this, I would really appreciate it if you can follow this request for me.

Agreed. To go back to a general Bleach topic, what do you think Robert Accutrone's Schrift would have been? Assuming Kubo hadn't unceremoniously killed him off.

Guys, if you are going to argue speed shit - do it in the speed thread.

I actively avoid that thread so I wouldn't have to see stuff like this, I would really appreciate it if you can follow this request for me.
We cant, as damage has basically forbidden those that are not mods/calc memebers to talk

"N - The Near"

Allows him to teleport to a target, that's how he got in front of Shunsui to destroy his eye.

Robert should have been a bigger character, you don't just do that and die like a fodder character.

Am I the only one who thinks Yhwach used different scrifts through the manga and we just classify them as different abilities just because he never said their names?

"N - The Near"

Allows him to teleport to a target, that's how he got in front of Shunsui to destroy his eye.

Robert should have been a bigger character, you don't just do that and die like a fodder character.
This actually makes sense cuz Robert managed to instantly appear next to Liltotto despite her being faster in that same scene.

Like when he gave himself The Voice against Ichibe? Looks like an application of The Visionary to me since he just imagined he had one and poof. Having the V also lines up with how every Schrift Gremmy imagined starts with V.

I get where you're coming from with that, but I do think that doesn't match up.

If he was using the Visionary, his voice should have just returned by thinking it. Instead Yhwach had to pierce his own throat and channel Reishi into the wound.

Personally I think it just has to do with Yhwach's ability to restore his own abilities. Just like how he had half his strength removed and he gave it back to himself, he had his voice removed and he gave it back to himself.

I get where you're coming from with that, but I do think that doesn't match up.

If he was using the Visionary, his voice should have just returned by thinking it. Instead Yhwach had to pierce his own throat and channel Reishi into the wound.

Personally I think it just has to do with Yhwach's ability to restore his own abilities. Just like how he had half his strength removed and he gave it back to himself, he had his voice removed and he gave it back to himself.
That's true. But wouldn't he had said ”i restore my voice or I give myself a voice” instead of ”give myself the Voice” if that makes sense.

Back