• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Doesn't Yhwach's Almighty have Power Nullification? Couldn't that be the reason why it may not work?

A leak say that the anime will be released for fall 2021, and will be around 50 episodes. Although we will knew if it is correct at the jump event starting tommorow, I think.

Hmm, 50 episodes is like 4-5 chapters/episode, tho considering that a lot of the chapters are action-focused, this could work. Tho if it really is just 50 episode then we can say goodbye to a remake of the ending.

Tbh you just need one episode to fix the ending, I mean, it's just a fight.
Either way, let's wait the jump event.

Lol that’s 4 chapters per episode. Goodbye to the novels been animated. We never going to see the Soul King backstory. A link to the leak? I couldn’t find anything online.

Last edited:
Regarding changing the ending, Kubo has gone on record to say that he ended Bleach how he wanted to end it. So, I’d be doubtful for any significant change to the ending.

Imagine if they drop a trailer tho. Although honestly I’d be happy with a release time frame.

Regarding changing the ending, Kubo has gone on record to say that he ended Bleach how he wanted to end it. So, I’d be doubtful for any significant change to the ending.
I only believe that to an extent considering the dude had major health problems at the time and was rushed. I'm sure he didn't execute the ending exactly as he had planned.

Which means they don't plan on fixing anything...Sigh This just means we will get nothing more than disappointment
There are rumors from credible sources from Jaymes that Kubo will be involved in the anime adaptation to bring his full vision, instead of how he rushed the manga because of his illness. Now, these current 50 episodes rumors don't even have a source. I searched the net and couldn't find anything. I'm not throwing shade to Tyri456 she may have heard this rumor from someone else. If the 50 episodes are true, I wouldn't be surprised. Most of the fighting chapters can fit into two episodes. The Pernida fight is over 9 chapters? 3 episodes can cover it. Lille Barro can fit into three episodes as well. Yamamoto vs Yhwach can be two episodes. It all depends if they are testing the waters to adapt the light novels if the anime is a success.

I would believe on a remaster of Sonic 06 that fixes the fundamental issues of the original Sonic 06 over the possibility of 50 episodes being capable of fixing the mess of te manga when i know for a fact that if they add or change anything it would be something stupid

I don't get why anyone expects them to "fix" the arc in the anime at all?

Minor changes or maybe some additions to fights to make them longer, sure.

But real changes? This feels like we are going into FanFiction territory now.

The battle against Ulquiorra from the Hellverse movie is canon, Kubo change it to what he wanted the manga version to be. In that fight they are equals instead of Vasto Lorde one-shooting Ulquiorra. He also changed parts of Burn The Witch from the manga adaption in the animated movie.

When most people say they want changes, I'm sure they mean with Tite Kubo looking over it and doing what he would've done if he did have health problems and rushed to end the series in two or three chapters.

Yeah, I know.

But there is no real reason to do anything of the sort, and IIRC, didn't Kubo say he ended it like he wanted to end it or something like that?

I just think expecting changes in any variety is weird and unlikely.

Every anime has at least 2 or 3 chapters per episode (without filler), having 3 or 4 chapters per episode is quite normal, not sure what anime you guys watch.

50 episode is fine for me as long as well animated.

Yeah, I know.

But there is no real reason to do anything of the sort, and IIRC, didn't Kubo say he ended it like he wanted to end it or something like that?

I just think expecting changes in any variety is weird and unlikely.
He wrote the ending the way he wanted. That means the way Ichigo defeated Yhwach and the time skip. Does won't change.

When kubo said "I wrote the ending I wanted" is because it simply ended how he wanted, that does not mean the final fight was not rushed as ****.
He himself admitted he was sick and he was suffering of loneliness.

I think that the manga just need minor adjustments that can even be just minutes for some episodes, and less than an half episode to fix the final fight, without changing the plot. At least for me.
It just depends on who and how do that.

When kubo said "I wrote the ending I wanted" is because it simply ended how he wanted, that does not mean the final fight was not rushed as ****.
He himself admitted he was sick and he was suffering of loneliness.
Doesn't he have a wife or soemthing like that?

My take on it; TYBW is the best arc (with the Arrancar Arc being just slightly behind it), but there are tons of areas for improvement even in the best arc.

Why does Aizen have probability manipulation?

VSB gave Aizen these: Transformation and Reactive Evolution with the Hogyoku, Regeneration (Low-Godly with the Hogyoku), Immortality (Types 1 and 3 with the Hogyoku), Teleportation (Can teleport short distances in his Transcendent form), Creation (By channeling his power through the Hogyoku, Aizen can turn a normal hollow into an Arrancar), Limited Reality Warping (Can making the desires of his subjects real by using the Hogyoku. Gave Orihime and Chad their powers), Probability Manipulation (Made certain events happen with the Hogyoku namely the early events that transpired between Ichigo and Rukia)

If I had to rank the arcs, most to least favorite:
  1. Thousand Year Blood War
  2. Soul Society
  3. Arrancar
  4. Lost Agent
  5. Substitute Shinigami

Back