• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

No you didn't. Yumeko was clearly ruled as fine on that very thread, being from a verse intellectual combat rather than physical in such a way that she can still fight with wits.

Cool Cat is ******* Cool Cat. You haven't even read the books, how are we suppose to make profiles off of books we haven't read?

His points aren't a matter of "disagreeing". He blatantly ignored the subject and the fact that Cool Cat blatantly isn't okay under them, on top of still being unable to read the books necessary to make the profiles in the first place.

I cast my vote for perma ban.

Permaban: Goji, Moritzva, Tllm, Gewz, Zark(?), Wright, Maverick,

1 Month: 00potato, Ican't

Last edited:
He hasn’t made the profile though. He literally cannot make them.
He DID make the profile, and it was deleted due to being awful, wanked, and horribly researched. Now he wants to do it again, repeating all the same mistakes, and refuses to take "no" for an answer.

How long of a ban, Mav?

(Do comment how long you think the ban should be, too, Wright)

He DID make the profile, and it was deleted due to being awful, wanked, and horribly researched. Now he wants to do it again, repeating all the same mistakes, and refuses to take "no" for an answer.
That was a long while ago. He was profile banned after that.

I already put this on the Cool Cat thread, but I'll post it again here.

You know what? **** this shit. Clearly Cool Cat isn't getting in with what I have. I will wait until the next movies come out.

A month.

Nothing he has done is a major problem, he just annoys you. He isn’t causing trouble by making a thread with an argument.

Should've thought of that before repeating the same offense over and over and over and over again, mate!

Discussing whether a profile is valid or not and arguing that case isn’t an offense just because you say no.
The rules here are based on discussion and argumentation. You can’t just ban someone for what isn’t an offense besides annoying you.

Discussing whether a profile is valid or not and arguing that case isn’t an offense just because you say no.
The rules here are based on discussion and argumentation. You can’t just ban someone for what isn’t an offense besides annoying you.
You're right.

It's a problem when said person is warned and profile banned over it, then does it again, with total disregard for the rules. Stop ignoring that point, okay? Because so far you've literally never addressed it, and I'm beginning to think you just haven't seen us say it the last twenty times.

I wasn't profile banned for Cool Cat. I was banned for a different, worse profile (a profile on a character made by everyone's favorite pedophile, Onision).

I wasn't profile banned for Cool Cat. I was banned for a different, worse profile (a profile on a character made by everyone's favorite pedophile, Onision).
Not sure how that helps you here but ok.

Also a sorry isn't gonna get you out of this either. Just saying.

So you admit to trying to shut down a valid discussion? You are in the wrong for that, almost all parts of the wiki tend to get talked about in CRT’s and discussion threads, banning a topic just because you don’t like it, even when he can raise new points, isn’t something you should be proud of. Also why is it a problem if he can‘t even make the profile, he has to make a thread discussing its validity (again not bannable.)
He

Jesus, Smoke. Take the hint.

We don't want Cool Cat.

We would have at least given it a thought if you were not so damn hellbent on trying to get it onto the wiki. Your own damn persistence is the only thing stopping a profile from being made. If you truly believed that the new movie would actually give feats, you would wait it out like everyone who wants to make Huniepop profiles but can't until the second game comes out.

This non-stop pestering has made us all lose any good faith in you.

I support a permaban. Stop bringing these characters onto our wiki. If you're doing it for a joke, go to Joke Battles.

So you admit to trying to shut down a valid discussion? You are in the wrong for that, almost all parts of the wiki tend to get talked about in CRT’s and discussion threads, banning a topic just because you don’t like it, even when he can raise new points, isn’t something you should be proud of. Also why is it a problem if he can‘t even make the profile, he has to make a thread discussing its validity (again not bannable.)
He
It's a problem when said person is warned and profile banned over it, then does it again, with total disregard for the rules. Stop ignoring that point, okay? Because so far you've literally never addressed it, and I'm beginning to think you just haven't seen us say it the last twenty-one times.

Permaban: Goji, Moritzva, Tllm, Gewz, Zark(?), Wright, Maverick, Ovens

1-3 Months: Promestein

1 Month: 00potato, Ican't

Consider this my last post (as of what Ovens said) and anything further will be tallying votes as to what to do on the matter.

It isn’t a problem because you don’t like it.
You warn him. He made a discussion thread for it with points arguing against the reasons for the warning. You discussed it, he was wrong or ignored, thread over. A warning isn’t a topic ban. He has he right to raise points, even if they are wrong, that is how the wiki operates. Warnings mean nothing here (especially since many of them were for other issues.)
He literally cannot even make the profile, his only crime is annoying you.
Also Ovens agreed that we should drop it.

I could raise 00potato's counter to twenty-two and type up extensively regarding it, but I'll watch this go down. Currently, the votes favor a permaban.

This is my last post about this, too.

If you permaban me, all it'll do is tell me how utterly stupid this wiki has become, and at that point, I'll be happy I was banned.
The votes are currently against me. I do have one bureaucrat on my side, though. That might turn the tables. It might not. Oh well.

A short discussion on Discord ensued - the majority here on the thread supports a permanent ban, but a slightly notable minority does want it to be lower, closer to ~1-3 months. With that in mind, I propose a compromise of 1 year.

2 months ban I would say.

Once the next movie he is talking comes out, and once he finally gets all those books, he can a last chance to ask for a profile. And that is just a maybe.

Back