• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning, for now, inform him that such behavior is unacceptable and continued childishness will result in a short ban. If he has legitimate points concerning this Hecate character, it is fine to share them in a way that doesn't insult/degrade/belittle other members. If he can be productive with his points, he should be free to bring them forward regardless of topic. Make it clear that the issue is attacking others, not the reason for which he's done so.

I'm to busy to right out a warning ATM, so if another staff member is up to it. Could that be taken care if via message wall for AntMonitor.

Should the warning be given in Portuguese? He seems to understand what the thread was about, but i'm not sure.

I gave AntMonitor a warning earlier today, but not on his message wall. The linked post that he made seems to have been made before I issued the warning though.

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

He did use characters in the same tier, so he seems to be trying to adapt to our conventions. A warning seems exaggerated for something like that. An explanation is fine though.

Yeah he seems to be improving at least. A reminder that he needs to check how high in a tier a character is compared to another before making a match should be enough.

That only seems to warrant a mild warning/instruction not to do so again.

Okay. A stricter warning then. A ban is an overreaction in any case.

I imagine a strict warning would work here, since he's not actively malicious from what I can tell. Just generally being a persistent bother. If he brings up the topic again, that'd likely call for further action.

Yes. Agreed.

Is some staff member willing to handle it?

Okay. Thank you for the help.

Is somebody else willing to talk with Livinmeme?

I severely doubt he has any arguments but the ones that were already debunked on both threads this happened + Agnaa's wall, but go ahead.

Zouken said:
Yes, we do give people a chance to explain themselves.
i was do the theread of 8BIT before the web move but zachary trie to derrail the thread also agnaa triing to close the thread when himself admit that he don´t know the standars of fan fiction and that he was specullating

Ionliosite said:
I severely doubt he has any arguments but the ones that were already debunked on both threads this happened + Agnaa's wall, but go ahead.
you know that agnaa was specullating and that he don´t read the thread and only literally see the sprites

Zach didn't derail the thread. You started the thread saying it was "for a random verse", then Zach asked if it was about 8-Bit, which you hid for over 100 posts until we pulled the truth from you, and even now you admit it was about it all along.

Ionliosite said:
Zach didn't derail the thread. You started the thread saying it was "for a random verse", then Zach asked if it was about 8-Bit, which you hid for over 100 posts until we pulled the truth from you, and even now you admit it was about it all along.
Technically he said it was just a "random question" but none of us were fooled at all because it of a suspiciously specific example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back