• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Please click here for further information.
  • After Fandom's UCP update, galleries that had advanced and unconventional coding are no longer working properly.

Please click here if you are willing to help out with fixing this problem.

Rule Violations Reports - 69

Its a bit hard for me to judge their seems to be accusations that chase consistently and intentionally set up stomps on other sites. Which makes me think this isn't just a matter of them not reading the profiles on the other hand the forums are getting yeeted, perhaps they are just messing around under the impression their actions won't have any consequence.

Another warning and a restriction on the creation of vs threads sounds best to me atm. They're not super malicious or harmful just a bit irritating in their persistence.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I am not sure. He removed the thread and said that it was an accident to not have placed it in the Fun and Games forum (I accidentally restored it again and then removed it).

Antvasima said:
I am not sure. He removed the thread and said that it was an accident (I accidentally restored it again and then removed it).
Just about anyone can claim that to save their ass. For what's worth, another account is pretty suspect on being his sockpuppet

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Teozot

He has an account on another board whose name he changed from Chasekilleen to Teozepot, which sounds pretty similar. SleepyTBubble can confirm this as hes also a user on said board. The fact that the account was made after his tendency to spam bait/spite thread got brought up certainly doesn't help

Literally the first thread that account made is this

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4301607

Which fits the general theme of bait/spite thread he oftenly makes, both here and on said another board, which is also confirmed by another user (EndBringerNickolas) as well. Not to mention a pretty similar behaviour and ignorance he exhibits if you bother to scour those threads

Might be different person, might be not. Though considering his confirmed trollish behaviour which is a constant on several boards, i wouldn't put it past him to actually do this kind of dumbass thing

EDIT: Just asked a friend whos also a user on Animevice to double check on Nickolas' assumption on Chasekilleen's constant troll behaviour across several forum boards

https://animevice.boards.net/user/1251/recent_threads

I don't have a Reddit account so i can't really check if he does that there as well. While that might be shits happening on an entirely different board and might not be all that relevant under the context of this site, the fact that this behaviour is constant should give you an indication on how to deal with this guy

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Okay. Do other staff members think that we should give him a temporary block then?

M3X

wtf? I am calm, I answered you normally. Or are you going to ignore when you acted like an ignorant?

Not gonna entertain you. For the majority of the thread you've been uncooperative and anyone can see that. I haven't insulted you once, let alone disrespect you, yet you've been incredibly deceitful and aggressive for little to no reason and everyone can see it. I'm not gonna sit here and explain what you did wrong when anyone who can read can see what's wrong with your behavior. The staff can review this if they wish.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Maybe some staff member could give him a polite light warning message?

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Okay. Is somebody willing to give him a strong warning to stop or get banned?

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I closed them and gave a warning: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4308648

DarkGrath

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Looking at the kinds of matches he made, I'm almost positive that they were just jokes. You can tell when a match is a genuine stomp/spite match, or when it's just a joke, and I'm quite confident that nobody would actually seriously make "Goku versus Shrek" for anything but memes.

It was still inappropriate for him to put them in the Versus Thread board rather than Fun and Games, though given that he's new, I'm guessing he just hadn't quite figured out the different boards yet. I feel a strict warning for this a bit harsh; at most, this might justify a minor warning and a quick explanation of how the boards work.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Okay. You can give him some instructions instead if you wish.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
You should obviously also stop making stomp threads: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Wanker2020

EMS-TC02 Phantom said:
Antvasima said:
I am not sure. He removed the thread and said that it was an accident (I accidentally restored it again and then removed it).
Just about anyone can claim that to save their ass. For what's worth, another account is pretty suspect on being his sockpuppet
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Teozot

He has an account on another board whose name he changed from Chasekilleen to Teozepot, which sounds pretty similar. SleepyTBubble can confirm this as hes also a user on said board. The fact that the account was made after his tendency to spam bait/spite thread got brought up certainly doesn't help

Literally the first thread that account made is this

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4301607

Which fits the general theme of bait/spite thread he oftenly makes, both here and on said another board, which is also confirmed by another user (EndBringerNickolas) as well. Not to mention a pretty similar behaviour and ignorance he exhibits if you bother to scour those threads

Might be different person, might be not. Though considering his confirmed trollish behaviour which is a constant on several boards, i wouldn't put it past him to actually do this kind of dumbass thing

EDIT: Just asked a friend whos also a user on Animevice to double check on Nickolas' assumption on Chasekilleen's constant troll behaviour across several forum boards

https://animevice.boards.net/user/1251/recent_threads

I don't have a Reddit account so i can't really check if he does that there as well. While that might be shits happening on an entirely different board and might not be all that relevant under the context of this site, the fact that this behaviour is constant should give you an indication on how to deal with this guy
Just in case someone gloss over this

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Pretty sure this guy is a troll.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/JohnCenaCUL8?useskin=oasis

He's made a lot of meme/stomp threads in rapid succession with nothing in the OP other than "yes" and tried to quote massive walls of text twice on this very thread.

Even if you make the argument that he's just new here, virtually no new members head straight for the RVR first thing. It's incredibly suspicious to say the least.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Hypergogeta doesn't seem to have done anything to break his restrictions as far as I am aware.

DarkDragonMedeus

The Sword and Shield of AKM Sama
VS Battles
Sysop
If that's Teozat, I already gave him a warning.

And Hypergogeta mostly just laughed, but he basically admitted that he's the same guy banned from ComicVine for trolling and trying to upgrade Dragon Ball GT to 1-C. I don't support a ban, just yet, but I personally doubt he's going to be productive given his impression/background.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Okay, should we ban all of the relevant accounts then, and if so, is some other staff member willing to handle it?

I think a ban might be necessary. He's already admitted to not caring about the tiering system on some threads and doesn't look like he'll learn his lesson any time soon.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Okay. I am busy with other tasks right now though, so I would appreciate if somebody else handles it.

DarkDragonMedeus

VS Battles
Sysop
I have blocked Teozot and Wanker if they're both socks.

And I was about to report No Might, and I agree that he's pretty much trolling by ignoring the multiple calculations and literally using every cherry pick in the cookbook. I think a warning and/or forbidding him form making anymore Fire Emblem threads would be good for now. I block would be harsh atm unless very short. But warning is more preferable.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Okay. I removed some of Gopsk's stomp threads earlier. Should we ban him then?

Wokistan made a profile, which I believe violates our rules on keeping profiles all-age accessible.

Fuckwit

If it doesn't, that rule should probably be clarified.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Sysop
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Not much I can really do about it since that's just straight up what that type of character is named. Feel free to check the file and see it's an actual verse and character and not just some weird meme page or whatever I guess

I mean, The profile has the word fuck in its title.

It should be harmless as long there is a warning in the profile.

Yeah, I can tell it's not just a meme character, and (with exception to the quote) every use of fuck is intrinsically tied to the character and powers.

I know we've also loosened up on stuff like this, since even names like Black Sperm used to be a problem.

I have no issue with it personally, and posting it here was also a question of "is this allowed, and what should we have as rules about profiles like this" (for instance, should there be a warning for course language, like what MistaClean mentioned?)

DarkDragonMedeus

VS Battles
Sysop
It's usually preferable to avoid over using swear words in profiles for the sake of professionalism, but if it's the legit name of a character or some of their techniques, those are typically fine. And a few quotes are also usually tolerable.

DarkDragonMedeus

VS Battles
Sysop
His original account wasn't even blocked, and he made an alt just to troll the same thing; I thing that calls for both accounts to be banned.

Edit: I have taken care of them.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Anyway, we cannot feature characters that have slurs in their names or use quotes with it, and cannot get vulgar or graphic with either text or images, but I think that the mentioned character will be tolerated by Fandom, if barely so.