• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 57

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that a moderate warning should be enough.

Is some other staff member willing to handle it?

It seems almost like they dont know much better. But if youre gonna ban him. I would also suggest a few months rather than permanent. Just to give him a chance to shape up his behaviour.

I think that he is being deliberately relentlessly provocative, and doesn't care at all about any warnings.

It seems more like extreme carelessness and just trying to stick to his thing when warned. I really dont see it as anything intentionally mallicious. So how long do you think? I think 3 to 6 months ban should be good. At least enough or a chance to shape up his behaviour.

I'd block him at least 3 months and at most a year. Shitposting on general discussions or fun and games boards or being a creeper for fun isn't exactly RVR worthy unless it's overboard. Or kept on friendly discussions. Though, the Verses thread having Abortion as the topic is indeed controversial. But he's not uploading **** or anything of the like

No, he is bragging on his userpage about his past provocative threads, and is continuing as usual right after Medeus' warning. He is definitely not ignorant about what he is doing.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I'd block him at least 3 months and at most a year. Shitposting on general discussions or fun and games boards or being a creeper for fun isn't exactly RVR worthy unless it's overboard. Or kept on friendly discussions. Though, the Verses thread having Abortion as the topic is indeed controversial. But he's not uploading **** or anything of the like
He did shitpost on a touhou content revision and derailed it excessively. Though this is the only case of serious derailing i know of.

On second thought, his user page was very condescending. I suppose he is a deliberate troll. And the fact that he had more warnings than I thought kind of advocates for this. I suppose it's fine to permaban him. But prefer a more temporary one first to see how that goes.

@Medeus

Okay. Is 6 months appropriate?

Id suggest 6 months just to be safe. If he continues after then permaban. (Also probably remove the link to that thread in his user page)

Okay. Feel free to block him for 6 months then.

@Medeus

Thanks for the help.

@Rtp

Somebody can blank his userpage if they wish.

Dark Matter made another Sock and he commented on the Xeno Goku vs Archie Sonic thread. (I'm currently on iOS so I can't provide links)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back