• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I just read Deidalius' post above that Damage deleted, and it seems like he has been a victim of real paedophiles, which is truly awful, and needs mental help from society, and he does have a good point in that we should focus much more on helping real children who have been victims of real world paedophilia rather than systematically harrass everybody who have a gross fetish for unrealistic fictional drawings that do not actually harm anybody. 🙏🙁

Last edited:
I can ask a Fandom staff member for input about this if you all wish, but I think that they would likely say much the same thing: "Really disgusting and extremely uncomfortable, but not bannable, especially as no rule-breaking happened within our community."

There's no need to make a bigger deal out if it than it is, every staff member here has come to the consensus that nothing needs to be done.

I removed post and banned as a temporary measure. If he messages offsite or on Fandom Message Walls about getting account back, the ban can be lifted.
Update on this, he messaged me on my wall and turned out those URLs are just images. I left him instructions to not do something like that or make it effort to ensure links to jokes have more obvious types of URLs such as Imgur or Gyazo. But I think we can lift his ban.

Update on this, he messaged me on my wall and turned out those URLs are just images. I left him instructions to not do something like that or make it effort to ensure links to jokes have more obvious types of URLs such as Imgur or Gyazo. But I think we can lift his ban.
Okay. That is probably fine then. 🙏

Reporting @LifeRiderthe1 for being rude and his toxic behavior in this thread
Quoting some parts of his repIies against me
Not onIy that, but he aIso brought compIeteIy un-reIated stuff, and comitted many faIIacies as weII. Anyone can get a thorough expIanation here
Note, I do not mind or care about him having respect for me or anything in that regards, but he is not onIy deraiIing the thread, bringing unreIated points, but even being rude for absoIuteIy no reason when I was never toxic at any instance against him or anyone eIse in the thread.

He aIso didnt provide anything that backed up his cIaims regarding two specific things, the VeIdanava and God part, and the Promised Iand part, yet instead accused me that none of my scans impIied what I said.
Edit : His Iater repIy again did not stop with the toxity
then whoever made that argument is a complete dumbo lmao
theres no point in arguing against clowns if the cirrus is in work. like if you believe any of the scaling on here is "true" you objectively don't deserve the right to powersclaing imma be honest. Like cause most the shit for the verse on this platform we clown on for how wrong it is and its really funny you don't see the flaws but it makes sense given you are here arguing something never implied or stated.
nah chief you're either a complete idiot who can't read worth shit or you're just playing dumb about reading tensura
Dude if you believe veldanava td made the grand spirits you're a borderline idiot cause it never says he made them anywhere

Last edited:
Reporting @LifeRiderthe1 for being rude and his toxic behavior in this thread
Quoting some parts of his repIies against me
I usually lean towards leniency when a thread gets a little heated, but some of these messages are directly insulting and dehumanizing you as a person, which I think is definitely crossing the line.

I would support an official warning, or more if they already have one.
I'll wait for input from the other staff, though.

few minutes ago the user @LifeRiderthe1 called @Astral_Trinity439 'idiot' multiple times despite being reported 1 hour ago

I usually lean towards leniency when a thread gets a little heated, but some of these messages are directly insulting and dehumanizing you as a person, which I think is definitely crossing the line.

They don't have one in the tracker.
few minutes ago the user @LifeRiderthe1 called @Astral_Trinity439 'idiot' multiple times despite being reported 1 hour ago
I don't think they have been notified of the report, so @LifeRiderthe1.

if you think its a "insult" i think your siding with rats and not worth to talk to imo like I am sorry no offensive your doing your job but if me saying the truth about someone is wrong then they should be removed from the thread to for being bias. I hold no respect for astral at all.
yes because he is like dude actually believes some random planet is super strong lmao like you can't make this up. like I don't understand whats with this notion of like reporting someone by crying wolf because you can't get your way with me saying the truth your scaling is actual crap

They don't have one in the tracker.

I don't think they have been notified of the report, so @LifeRiderthe1.
Thats fine you can remove me from the thread all you want to for doing your job but it makes me right about astral so it proves my point and I am not taking back what i said. I will own up to it. I accept the removal i am fine with it. I didn't want to respond at all but astral wants to be this debate goon person and I can't have that type of mentality ruining powerscaling. I am fine with the removal when i asked multiple times for him to not respond to me and not talk to me. Literally said I only was gonna see that but then he said "your head canon" i found that super offensive from someone who thinks tensura is tier 0 and hypocritical

if you think its a "insult" i think your siding with rats
Your own personaI beIief
and not worth to talk to imo like I am sorry no offensive your doing your job but if me saying the truth about someone is wrong then they should be removed from the thread to for being bias.
Except you never backed up with any reIevant scans to back up your so caIIed Truth,
I hold no respect for astral at all.
Which not at aII means you can have your way of caIIing the other person an idiot or everything eIse you said on that Iine, there are ruIes to be foIIowed on-site.
yes because he is like dude actually believes some random planet is super strong lmao like you can't make this up.
once again, your own beIief that you provided 0 evidence to back up and kept shifting the BoP to me
like I don't understand whats with this notion of like reporting someone by crying wolf because you can't get your way with me saying the truth your scaling is actual crap
But I never reported you for your actuaI arguments against me, what I reported you for is cIear in the reporting message aIready; its your on-site behavior.
Thats fine you can remove me from the thread all you want to for doing your job but it makes me right about astral so it proves my point
once again, your own beIief, and I dont reaIIy care about you thinking that in your mind, but I do care about you deraiIing the thread due to your own personaI beIief despite the fact that I debunked your statements from the very first repIy.
I didn't want to respond at all
If you did not care, why even care repIying again? You are contradicting your own points.
but astral wants to be this debate goon person
I wouId naturaIIy be required to debate against anddebunk the arguments from any opposition as the thread starter, for the sake of those arguments not being brought up again with but you ignored it type of compIains by other peopIe.
when i asked multiple times for him to not respond to me and not talk to me.
aready expIained above. AIso, if you reaIIy do not want to taIk to me, then just dont. No one is stopping you from doing that, mate.

Your own personaI beIief

Except you never backed up with any reIevant scans to back up your so caIIed Truth,

Which not at aII means you can have your way of caIIing the other person an idiot or everything eIse you said on that Iine, there are ruIes to be foIIowed on-site.

once again, your own beIief that you provided 0 evidence to back up and kept shifting the BoP to me

But I never reported you for your actuaI arguments against me, what I reported you for is cIear in the reporting message aIready; its your on-site behavior.

once again, your own beIief, and I dont reaIIy care about you thinking that in your mind, but I do care about you deraiIing the thread due to your own personaI beIief despite the fact that I debunked your statements from the very first repIy.

If you did not care, why even care repIying again? You are contradicting your own points.

I wouId naturaIIy be required to debate against anddebunk the arguments from any opposition as the thread starter, for the sake of those arguments not being brought up again with but you ignored it type of compIains by other peopIe.

aready expIained above. AIso, if you reaIIy do not want to taIk to me, then just dont. No one is stopping you from doing that, mate.
you keep replying to me though. when i asked the first time for you not to.

the rest of what you said is irrelevant your opinion doesn't matter in the situation. you cried wolf when you didn't get your way

i think if anyone disagrees with what i said they also should be treated in the same light

Please do not post derailing and/or pointless comments.
apologies, I Iet my habit get ahead of me 🙏
you keep replying to me though. when i asked the first time for you not to.

the rest of what you said is irrelevant your opinion doesn't matter in the situation. you cried wolf when you didn't get your way

i think if anyone disagrees with what i said they also should be treated in the same light
Nothing here brings anything new against what I said, and everything you said here is aIso aIready cIeared by what I said in my earIier comment.

In any case, if the staff thinks my post here to debunk your points is deraiIing, I shaII stop posting that.

apologies, I Iet my habit get ahead of me 🙏

Nothing here brings anything new against what I said, and everything you said here is aIso aIready cIeared by what I said in my earIier comment.

In any case, if the staff thinks my post here to debunk your points is deraiIing, I shaII stop posting that.
I was replying to other posts from random people which have been deleted, apologies.

Though I do not think it will be productive for you to continue arguing either.

Would it be relevant to mention he has been banned for his actions in Tensura threads in the past? If I remember correctly?

Note-I edited the comment to improve the grammar and make it easier to understand.

was replying to other posts from random people which have been deleted, apologies.
Ah, no worries, its aIso partiaIIy my fauIt for not taking in the fact that you might not be referring to me 🙏
Though I do not think it will be productive for you to continue arguing either.
Then I shaII stop and Ieave it for the staff to judge 🙏

Anyway, LifeRiderthe1 has made it clear that their behavior is only going to get worse and that they have no respect for our rules or the people in our community.

I would support not just a warning now, but an outright ban.
nah i am following your rules and I have been following them. i do fully accept the rules and agreed with them when i got the forum acceptance in the first place. I just have no respect for astral and I will leave it at that (which i don't think its a opinion i think its a axiomatic truth). but if you think that so be it. It just supports my claim with my first message i sent your siding with someone who cried wolf which is no wonder people meme how bad this place is like i am sorry.
but thanks for making my point come true ig

You should just calm down a bit to express yourself. What you are doing now is attacking everyone and derailing this thread.
I did express myself. you are derailing with this comment given nothing i've said i view wrong or breaks any violation i think its not a opinion for one and for two i did express myself enough. My first message proves my point and in the thread again goes back to my point of a bunch of people apart of a circus. I am as calm as a butterfly. But yea I can understand why some might view it as not respectful and breaks the forums rules I understand that and comprehend that, and I have no issues with being removed from the thread. I'll own up to what I said and should have worded it better then what i did given shouldn't have entirely put all my thoughts on the matter given the rules but its in the past now and its time to move on can't take it back now its happen and its done. If i could would remove those certain key words and have worded it a bit better

The rules say be respectful and i was respectful as i could get for someone i don't respect at all what i said was as the most respectful i could get with astral.

but anyways i got better threads to attend to then tensura.

adios, as I will say "Time will prove that I am correct, and the truth will eventually emerge."

their behavior is only going to get worse and that they have no respect for our rules or the people in our community
Consider these as weII, I think this makes it even more cIear how he has no intention to foIIow anything regarding the community.
Here is the page on reddit where the SS is from
And the Iinked part of High outerversaI IeveI he is repIying to is this, which, as you can see, is a guy using one of my oId off-site scaIes, proved by the fact that he gave creddits to me at the start.

For those that cant find the post for whatever reason they may have, here is what he said:
LifeRiderthe1

so rattery and pedophilla cool. the dude who helped make that literally confessed he was a tensura goon, and even conceded to not wanting to debate me cause he said he was afraid. that website is where all the rats and pedophilas like to hang out
He here is referring to me and that website is referring to, ofc, vsbw
And he said basicaIIy the same thing again here
I aIso managed to find a few more SS, which are this, this this, and this.

Last edited:
Consider these as weII, I think this makes it even more cIear how he has no intention to foIIow anything regarding the community.
And the Iinked part of High outerversaI IeveI he is repIying to is this, which, as you can see, is a guy using one of my oId off-site scaIes, proved by the fact that he gave creddits to me at the start.

For those that cant find the post for whatever reason they may have, here is what he said:

Who said that was my reddit? lol

Also if you actually knew the history of tensura you would know what he/she is referring to. I think that was during the whole RE situation from being banned from the reddit discord of certain actions that idk if i can post here but its kinda wrong RE i am pretty sure cleared themselfs
The reddit also has cross verse powerscaling removed as of current so kinda mute

Anyways adios. "Time will prove that I am correct, and the truth will eventually emerge."

nah i am following your rules and I have been following them. i do fully accept the rules and agreed with them when i got the forum acceptance in the first place. I just have no respect for astral and I will leave it at that (which i don't think its a opinion i think its a axiomatic truth).
You have failed then:
This is supposed to be a nice community where all of our members try to be considerate and respectful to each other, to collaborate, have fun together, and be free to pay positive attention to themselves in a safe environment. Do not be toxic, mean, or abusive to other members.
Site rules

Given the above and continuous disregard for staff instructions, I think a 1 week ban is warranted.

I will be deleting derailing comments from here on. If you don't have anything constructive or helpful to say, do not comment. Leave it to staff now.

I think a 1 week ban is warranted.
Wont a Ionger ban be better? He has been doing the same thing for years now, I dont think just a 1 week ban wiII stop him from doing it again.

PS. I do not know if members invoIved in the case have a say in the ban time, if they do not, my apoIogies, you can ignore this repIy then.

I have been sent some additional screenshots pointing towards their actual stance on the wiki.
I have attached them here for completion.
Screenshot_2024-09-15_190525.jpg
Screenshot_2024-09-15_190602.jpg
Screenshot_2024-09-15_190909.jpg

Thank you, and If I am wrong, I deeply apologize to all parties involved.
Looking at various Tensura threads and his posting history, he doesn't seem to have a prior case at all. You may have mistaken him for another member.
Wont a Ionger ban be better? He has been doing the same thing for years now, I dont think just a 1 week ban wiII stop him from doing it again.

PS. I do not know if members invoIved in the case have a say in the ban time, if they do not, my apoIogies, you can ignore this repIy then.
The reason I mentioned 1 week is that, on-site from his posting history, his lack of prior incidents and the admittedly pretty low toxicity in the grand scheme of things, serve as mitigating factors imo. The ban I proposed is based on his disregard for site rules in this thread specifically, not his overall conduct which would've normally grant him a warning instead. Suggesting longer bans for off site comments do not sit well with me.

Of course, other staff members may disagree.

Back