• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Shion for the latest rick and morty thread. Only spacemen accepted this, owens agreed in the op in general not the concept part not to mention there was already disagreement with Phoenks and shion being rude to Phoenks

It's rudeness, definitely, but it isn't of a severe enough nature for me to consider it even warning worthy.

This is a spite report, ActuallySpaceMan straight up agreed to it and then Ovens said he was accepting the "OP" which literally is agreeing with whatever is on the text at the CRT. Phoenks is not an staff member so him disagreeing literally doesn't matter, nor was I actually rude to him we literally were just chatting yesterday I dont have anything against him.

Anyways this is an unneeded spiteful report, if its reportable to make false accusations then I would like to report @Setsuna_tenma back
In what way is it false accusations? Every element of their report appears to be accurate, but their understanding of that seems to be off-kilter; Ovens agreeing to the OP in general is correctly listed as an agreement to all of the contents of the OP. Phoenks is indeed not a staff member, but it is easily misunderstood (FC/OC members replying has often led to that sort of misconception). The prior report seems by all accounts entirely innocent.

I do not believe even a warning is necessary for either side of this scuffle.

@Setsuna_tenma and, I suppose I ought to ping you, @Phoenks: I was invited to this thread to evaluate but deigned not to, it not being something of particular interest to me. If it is something you truly believe to have reached an incorrect outcome on, you may make a CRT to remove those elements and plead your case. Should you do so, I will offer to reverse my position and actually evaluate the thread, if you feel more eyes are necessary. Otherwise, I consider the matter settled.

It seemed like spited since he specifically only did this report after I tried to use it and even after I told him specifically that Phoenks wasnt staff. Fine though

I've posted on the thread but I will state it here:

I have given a formal warning to @Tdjwo for his behavior. Continued behavior of the like can be discussed for topic, thread, or full bans. I've also told Wank and Zeona to not engage in that sort of behavior, even to rebuff the opposer; I agree Zeona's behavior is a bit toxic in its own right, and I do not intend to babysit the situation. Further infractions to this end on their behalf should be met with a warning as well.
While I do agree I was toxic, I think both Wankbreaker and Zeona were both as toxic. Using words like mf which we know the full meaning of, and other little insults also constitutes for a warning. These guys are newcomers and they've already caused enough problem in the Nasuverse thread. They are the sole reasons the thread is in utter chaos because before they even made an account there, it was completely peaceful for a while.

I think if I get a warning, they all should get a warning too. Don't see why I'm the only one given warning when they were just as toxic.

While I do agree I was toxic, I think both Wankbreaker and Zeona were both as toxic. Using words like mf which we know the full meaning of, and other little insults also constitutes for a warning. These guys are newcomers and they've already caused enough problem in the Nasuverse thread. They are the sole reasons the thread is in utter chaos because before they even made an account there, it was completely peaceful for a while.

I think if I get a warning, they all should get a warning too. Don't see why I'm the only one given warning when they were just as toxic.
This seems reasonable, but I have not investigated the issue. What do you think, Bambu? 🙏

Oh hey btw I don't have anything against Shion nor did I even take offense to any of his messages. It's just friendly banter. There were times where I exaggerated my own tone there as well. It's more fun that way tbh (I get bored trying to be all professional. Try not to take anything to seriously)

I do think the thread was closed too early and should've been discussed more, but it's whatever.

Thanks for having my back though Setsuna. ❤️

Saying this cause I saw I was @ed here.

This seems reasonable, but I have not investigated the issue. What do you think, Bambu? 🙏
can’t speak of Zeona’s behavior, but all I’ve been doing is criticizing the arguments. not insulting the person behind them,really.

the only reason it’s not “peaceful” is because he can’t handle dissenting opinion, no arguments like that have really occurred with the other supporters.

Chiming in, I don't think the other two user's behavior are warning worthy. Tdjwo was unambiguously the provoking party and went in much more on the insults. The worst Zeona said was "clown" in response to being called a clown. If Tdjwo had done nothing wrong and I'd been in the thread at the time I probably would've told Zeona to tone it down, but I don't want to take a "well all parties involved are in trouble" when users defend themselves against bullying. Tdjwo has a history of this, as well, and does it regularly.

Just woke up.

I more or less agree with Deagon's assessment. I think Tdjwo provoked them and generally behaved worse. There is something to be said for Zeona fighting toxicity with toxicity, but I don't think it reached a point where a warning was necessary (had it continued, it very well may have).

Chiming in, I don't think the other two user's behavior are warning worthy. Tdjwo was unambiguously the provoking party and went in much more on the insults. The worst Zeona said was "clown" in response to being called a clown. If Tdjwo had done nothing wrong and I'd been in the thread at the time I probably would've told Zeona to tone it down, but I don't want to take a "well all parties involved are in trouble" when users defend themselves against bullying. Tdjwo has a history of this, as well, and does it regularly.
I'll avoid repeating what happened in the other thread. After all, this site is meant to be a discussion forum. The goal is to try and get a word in,even if that means not always agreeing with each other's opinions, in whatever argument, without resorting to insults or toxicity.👍

Back