• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Reporting Phasewave101 for derailing (Could be a potential alt)
Reasons:
1) He/she always delay his/her replies in hope that Astral does not reply back (check the timing)
2) There is also this weird behaviour of him/her deleting and reposting replies making it harder to reply back (Did it twice)
3) Trying to claim that we use headcanon when even staffs and other people have no complaints with the evidence we use
(He/she either did not read the evidence properly or ignoring it by intention)
4) What makes it more suspicious is that we found that he/she joined fandom 2 months ago and his/her first reply was one of the replies from our thread. There is a possibility it could be an alt because the only thing he/she follow is Tensura nothing else, which leads us to suggest that the account was made for the purpose of aiming/attacking our verse
Points 1 and 2 seemingly come down to being new to the forum. The guy has only 16 messages, it would seem unlikely to call it a trend of behavior and psychological warfare. Plus he says he's figured out that he can edit messages, so no more deleting them saying "incomplete", I assume.

As for 3, you guys also accused him of using headcanon (you guys as in, the thread supporters, not you in particular), plus this isn't a rule violation.

The behavior does seem mildly indicative of being familiar with us, but really, we're a very much public-facing site. It is entirely possible that people just find these discussions (as the site is designed to bring you to them) and join in. Given the IP thing Ant performed, I'd err on the side of calling this not a sock, failing further evidence.

Overall, I think he's overtly pretty aggressive, but we don't tend to give out warnings for typical aggression if the individual is willing to tone it down. This message in particular seems pretty bad, and is the only reason I suspect point 1 may indeed be accurate- of course, the possibility exists that he's just being rude. Either way, an informal warning to play nice seems to be sufficient. @Phasewave101 do bear this in mind.

Back