• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Any level of comment at that level of inappropriate breaks our rules regarding sexual content, for the record, and most definitely is a rule violation. He has no warnings on the tracker (not even the one you added, Duedate, shall add that), so I will presume this is his first infraction in several thousand posts- I approve of just a warning, as long as he knows to not do that again.

Any level of comment at that level of inappropriate breaks our rules regarding sexual content, for the record, and most definitely is a rule violation. He has no warnings on the tracker (not even the one you added, Duedate, shall add that), so I will presume this is his first infraction in several thousand posts- I approve of just a warning, as long as he knows to not do that again.

Question. Is this something that should be added to Alexander's Tracker or nada?

Ant's post is at the bottom portion of Alexander's Message Wall

Edit: Oh and I guess Confluctor's warning, above Ant's post, is also there in Alexander's Message Wall

Yeah, that'd need adding, although a two year gap between infractions like that isn't the worst and doesn't change my opinion. If you find Confluctors, do post it, I'd like to add it to the tracker to give a full picture for the future.

I believe this is it

Confluctor's Warning in Alexander's Message Wall
Please refrain from making threads like this in the future. Yes, they are in F&G but you are trying to pass it as a real thing and when it gets rejected - as it would normally anyway, it becomes "it was all joke" thing. You are obviously doing this because you aren't allowed to post low quality and bad threads on the main CRT board. So, kindly, please stop making threads like this. Thanks.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/aang-outerversal-sacling.139690/

Ant's Warning in Alexander's Message Wall
Hello.

Given that you constantly tend to derail content revision threads with nonsense, we have decided to forbid you from participating in them or other important discussions here again. If you break this rule we will be forced to ban you completely from this forum.

However, if you behave well for a prolonged period of time and learn from your previous mistakes, you can eventually appeal for us to let go of your restriction.

Edit: And the relevant posts that Ant compiled back then

is it possible to tell me if i have warnings?

In this thread, it was decided that Lloyd's tier should be "At least 2-C, likely far higher" to show that he scales to at least 4, likely 15 universes, but this guy changed this in these two edits for no reason/CRT. Also "at least" became "likely" for some reason in Lloyd's second key, although he should scale to his previous key but is put as unknown due to getting an unquantified amp.
Belongs here

Belongs here
My bad, I confused those, it's the first time I used it.

I don't think it's worth a ban on their own, but it's definitely worth a warning to not pull this sort of performative bullshit again. You can't say that anything silly goes because you find something else on the site silly, and wasting time via CRTs as a form or... protest? Doesn't help. Agree with a strict warning.

Hmm. There does not seem to be anything malicious about that thread. It just seems to be intended as a bad joke.

I don't want to be a "Stop having fun or I will ban you" guy. Maybe a regular warning is sufficient? 🙏

Hmm. There does not seem to be anything malicious about that thread. It just seems to be intended as a bad joke.

I don't want to be a "Stop having fun or I will ban you" guy. Maybe a regular warning is sufficient? 🙏
I think it is a significant negative trend to allow performative upgrades on the basis that users disagree with stats. If you disagree with stats, make downgrades on them. That seems self-explanatory, and presenting them as such serves no purpose. You cannot, quoting them, "make a circus" from the bureaucracy just because you personally believe it to be populated by clowns. It's not a question of allowing fun, and I certainly wouldn't qualify it as an intended joke, either- rather that they have said that they see the wiki as a joke, yet do not seem willing to engage with what they see as wrong (the entire point of the damned wiki to begin with).

Now, that said, we've all agreed to a warning, whether we intend the tone to be soft or harsh. The tone means absolutely nothing in my book and I will apply the warning. @Tots_Real If you think the stats are wrong, propose a fix for the stats you think are wrong.

The users @Theoretical_Toxic19 and @Chaotic_Existentialist have had their ban extended to a permeant ban for the following agreed upon reasons:
"Doxing and harassment, across multiple platforms, including doxxing and mocking others in a CSAP page, and deliberately severely defaming others. Causing unwanted drama."

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a report but users in this thread need to calm down.
These arguments would been better served for a CRT if not for a certain thread preventing that from happening.

Also, I already tried to inform the users to “can the accusations” as there are accusations of sock puppets on the new users and some other things

https://vsbattles.com/threads/nasuverse-discussion-board-new-forum.107783/post-6693801

It is proving to being quite detrimental, other than that, it is more of a heated debate over specifics regarding the verse they enjoy and all.

These arguments would been better served for a CRT if not for a certain thread preventing that from happening.

Also, I already tried to inform the users to “can the accusations” as there are accusations of sock puppets on the new users and some other things

https://vsbattles.com/threads/nasuverse-discussion-board-new-forum.107783/post-6693801

It is proving to being quite detrimental, other than that, it is more of a heated debate over specifics regarding the verse they enjoy and all.

image.png

i would like to say, we’re all in a shared gc.
synnian/syn isn’t an alt, and is quite known in a good fraction in TM circles, reputation varying. (especially on the TM side of twitter)

you can ask around there or on the tm discord, they’ll know his name.

i have a suspicion that he was false reported out of pettiness

Last edited by a moderator:
image.png

synnian/syn isn’t an alt, and is quite known in a good fraction in TM circles, reputation varying. (especially on the TM side of twitter)

Syn would have to appeal his perm ban regarding suspicions of sock puppetry/alts of Neco as well.

Either way, I would use the Community Central Wiki or other ways (Like Discord) to do the appeal on grounds of him not being a alt of that user in this case as VS Battle Wiki has quite the fair shares of sock puppetry and all that so yeah.

image.png

Yeah both of you just came outta nowhere to cause chaos on the vsbw Nasuverse thread. Feel like every Marshadow follower is similar to one another.

Yeah both of you just came outta nowhere to cause chaos on the vsbw Nasuverse thread. Feel like every Marshadow follower is similar to one another.
From my perspective, it is simply a debate of disagreements on the details of specific topics, not actual chaos.

Either way, wait for staff input as I rather wait for their response here.

I've posted on the matter. If a brand new user vandalizes a page and slurs the wiki, I don't see a likely outcome where they aren't banned soon after. You seem to want to talk it out at least a bit further, though, so I lay down the facts of the situation. We'll see.

Back