• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

aang outerversal sacling

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I post this here and they won't ban me (thank god because I don't want another 3-month ban) I'm going to give arguments as to why aang is outerversal(no,seth the programmer interpretation not count,because is bad)but I'm going to use another scaling, in this case, one that I saw in CHARACTERS STATS AND PROFILES (literally everything in giant works to the maximum)practically for aang to be outer, it has to have something to do with concepts (space-time, mathematics, dimensionality) or in this case that is not the case, it is something completely different,in avatar,they use dualities(yin and yang,the normal thing)

in this case, in the comics (canonical) there is a character called the mother of faces,who is a being that his stated that is the thing that I separate all things from existence (separetness)
RCO013_1468931129.jpg

the koi fish are her children, and they are fish that, as the face steler said;they always circle around each other in an eternal dance, they swayed each other, push and pull, life and death, good and evil, yin and yang.
With this, we can assume that the koi fish are the concept of duality (each one is the opposite of the other, and they kept dancing for eternity between the two of them swinging) practically it can be said that, if the two of them are the dualities, It would be logical to assume that they are also the duality of space and non-space, time and no-time, existence and non-existence.
and the mother of faces separated them.
remember that aang gained the power of raava (which is comparable to his other part) and even if he was a fraction, he would still be outerversal

Aren't you banned from posting CRTs?

Anyways, transcending "all dualities" doesn't inherently grant one an Outerversal rating. Refer to this section of the Transduality page.
  • Type 2 (False General Transduality): Being qualitatively beyond and superior to the nature of all dual systems and concepts within the scope of an entire level of reality. Any non 1-A (Outerverse level) characters who transcend duality at a basic level would also qualify for this level, as space and time can be thought of as dual concepts, as well as existing within/outside spatio-temporal dimensionality.

Aren't you banned from posting CRTs?

Anyways, transcending "all dualities" doesn't inherently grant one an Outerversal rating. Refer to this section of the Transduality page.
yes, but it was because the ctrs were poorly done and they wanked many characters (cough cough, naruto universal and shinra outer)not joke or fun and games ctrs(literraly there is a crts about saitama outer,and the argument is a lot more worse than this)

why put a CRT you want to actually be applied in Fun and Games lmao, I kinda get its to stop yourself from getting banned but like, then why post it here at all? It’s never gonna get applied when in Fun and Games sooooooo

why put a CRT you want to actually be applied in Fun and Games lmao, I kinda get its to stop yourself from getting banned but like, then why post it here at all? It’s never gonna get applied when in Fun and Games sooooooo

bro, why do you think I put it on fun and games, because I just want to put it and that's it

bro, why do you think I put it on fun and games, because I just want to put it and that's it
Honestly? I think you posted this in Fun and Games to circumvent a ban, and so that you could claim it was joke in an attempt to void yourself of culpability. I'm not a mod, though, so I'm just going to give you the benefit of the doubt and take it at face value.

Honestly? I think you posted this in Fun and Games to circumvent a ban, and so that you could claim it was joke in an attempt to void yourself of culpability. I'm not a mod, though, so I'm just going to give you the benefit of the doubt and take it at face value.
ok,by the way, your image makes me feel bad,like,giant faces in the space,fells like some kind of evil being is capable of destroy the planet.
i remember something(tengen toppa gurren lagann memories)

ok, well the antispiral plays with galaxies that are actually clusters of universes and are 11 dimensional, but yeah

unknown.png

Last edited:
How can I post this here and they won't ban me (thank god because I don't want another 3-month ban) I'm going to give arguments as to why aang is outerversal(no,seth the programmer interpretation not count,because is bad)but I'm going to use another scaling, in this case, one that I saw in CHARACTERS STATS AND PROFILES (literally everything in giant works to the maximum)practically for aang to be outer, it has to have something to do with concepts (space-time, mathematics, dimensionality) or in this case that is not the case, it is something completely different,in avatar,they use dualities(yin and yang,the normal thing)

in this case, in the comics (canonical) there is a character called the mother of faces,who is a being that his stated that is the thing that I separate all things from existence (separetness)
RCO013_1468931129.jpg

the koi fish are her children, and they are fish that, as the face steler said;they always circle around each other in an eternal dance, they swayed each other, push and pull, life and death, good and evil, yin and yang.
With this, we can assume that the koi fish are the concept of duality (each one is the opposite of the other, and they kept dancing for eternity between the two of them swinging) practically it can be said that, if the two of them are the dualities, It would be logical to assume that they are also the duality of space and non-space, time and no-time, existence and non-existence.
and the mother of faces separated them.
remember that aang gained the power of raava (which is comparable to his other part) and even if he was a fraction, he would still be outerversal
So...... Transduality?

idk I’m still confused about the arguments, they use.., transduality? and transcending/manipulating the laws of logic…💀

Avatar is one of my favorite verses, but there's absolutely no indication that a multiverse exists in the setting. The maximum amount of wank I can accept for the verse is universal due to spirit Korra absorbing energy from the universe at the end of season 2; you could maybe say that she could absorb all the energy of the Universe, though that's purely theoretical.

Avatar is one of my favorite verses, but there's absolutely no indication that a multiverse exists in the setting. The maximum amount of wank I can accept for the verse is universal due to spirit Korra absorbing energy from the universe at the end of season 2; you could maybe say that she could absorb all the energy of the Universe, though that's purely theoretical.

As I said, dualities, it doesn't matter if you have a maximum planet level, dualities are dualities,and remember,this is in fun and games for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back