• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

It is a rule violation to unnecessarily clog this thread. If people have issues, they shouldn't be handled here.

Fujiwara, I'm happy to speak with you privately on this matter, since I've been named a couple times now as someone to speak to on it. But it isn't for here. I expect that to be about the end of it, on this thread.

We uh. We probably should go through pretty much all of your calculations, though, if you've just been reading straight up the wrong thing for pixel count this entire time.
I haven't got any complaints about the pixel scaling for my accepted calculations as far as I remember, so I think they should be... fine at least?
As someone who uses almost just MS Paint for calcs, I think that's mainly just the fact that the user didn't know about these values being how far the line stretches across the ordinate and abscissa, with the real lenght being got through the Pythagorean Theorem.

Thus, if the line is "100 x 56", then the true lenght is sqrt((100^2) + (56^2)) or around 114.61 px.
Though maybe I can do this instead of changing the app I'm used to do pixel scaling with.

I haven't got any complaints about the pixel scaling for my accepted calculations as far as I remember, so I think they should be... fine at least?

Though maybe I can do this instead of changing the app I'm used to do pixel scaling with.
Perhaps not, but evidently you haven't known how to do it all this time. Mistakes happen, so it needs looking into.

Whatever the case, your issue is closed, here, and we can move on from it.

Well since my comment was deleted, I am making an official report against @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara in this post, she called someone a "piece of shit" and as far as the conversation has been, she has not been insulted in any capacity for her to have called anyone that. So yes this deserves some sort of reprimand. Also why are the staffs just glossing over such hostility, or it is no longer a violation to insult someone, in a rule violation report thread for the matter. And as far as Strym report went, it was decided that even though they are jokes made offsite, they are too much, there is absolutely no reason for insults here.

The situation was shut down, and given the background context I am very slow to give even a warning if this is behavior Fujiwara will cease immediately. It is against the rules, yes, and I recognize that in that single slice of this debacle, Fujiwara aggressed where none other did. This is recognized in my evaluation of the report.

I am going to be super busy today, but I was in the DMs with Styrm and basically in the agreement his ban length was too strict. That and other things were brought up that some would argue that perhaps the ban given to Fujiwura might have been too generous, but I thought the one given was fairly reasonable. Since she was fully aware of this rule.
  • It is important to underline that we do not tolerate extreme misandrism any more than we tolerate extreme misogynism, and that the same goes for Christophobia, antisemitism, Islamophobia, anti-Hinduism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, and all forms of racism and supremacism, etcetera. Basically that the rules are the same for everybody in this regard.
Which her joke about heterosexual and cisgender slanders would be a textbook example of an attempt to work around the above mandatory rule. Despite the rules basically insisting that regardless of majority vs minority status, discrimination and bigotry of all forms are equally intolerable around here. All I have to say on the matter, I think we can drop the main topic and it is agreed for both sides to move on.

Can this be reopened? This just seems like paranoia and i put sfw in title. I'm also making sure people don't go out of line with what they say. Otherwise I'll have to think he just closed it because he broke up (is a joke) with me out of spite

Can this be reopened? This just seems like paranoia and i put sfw in title. I'm also making sure people don't go out of line with what they say. Otherwise I'll have to think he just closed it because he broke up (is a joke) with me out of spite

Within the first few posts, it was already delving into very questionable territory. Keeping it closed is simply the prudent thing to do.

I haven't the slightest idea as to why that boundary even needs to be pushed, I'm not even someone who really cares for the bikini ass focus or cropped NSFW profile pictures. But Christ Almighty woman she's physically being pleasured and her nipples are on full display.

Have at least a smidgen of modesty about it, please and thank you.

Apologies, I am now aware of the fact that it is a rule violation to use a blatantly NSFW image as a profile banner. I hope this will become common knowledge among VSBW users so that nobody would be hypothetically subjected to degenerate material such as, say, a 14 year old's ass in lingerie. I think we could all agree that such a hypothetical scenario would be unacceptable and would require such an image to be removed immediately.
6jyG98r.png

oh shit oh fuckkkkk how'd that get here lol
her nipples are on full display.
they aren't but im not gonna split hairs about this since i know it's nsfw and i just felt the need to make a point

These things are so drastically apart, come on. 🔨
I think most people - most sane people, anyways - would much rather look at lesbian sex between consenting adults than a sexualized child. Neither belong here, of course, but only one appears to be getting nuked at the moment. Fact of the matter is people hate looking at AKM's banner, they have a very good reason for that discomfort, yet it's somehow still around. Fix it.

I think most people - most sane people, anyways - would much rather look at lesbian sex between consenting adults than a sexualized child.
We aren't here to discuss the ethics of aging up in art, what we are discussing is the difference between what is at least clothed rear focus versus a woman getting fingered on main with nothing left to the imagination. Let's try to not obfuscate.

I think most people - most sane people, anyways - would much rather look at lesbian sex between consenting adults than a sexualized child. Neither belong here, of course, but only one appears to be getting nuked at the moment. Fact of the matter is people hate looking at AKM's banner, they have a very good reason for that discomfort, yet it's somehow still around. Fix it.
Full disclosure I'm one of the people that strongly wants AKM to change his banner, but this is utter trite lol

You can't just have a picture of full-on sexual intercourse that does the absolute bare minimum to avoid nipples and ****** and be like "see guys they hate sex but leave big butt aged up anime girls on there". These things are not equivalent.

@Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara Yes, many folks would rather look at lesbian sex... on websites that are explicitly made for NSFW content and not something like the versus wiki forums where stuff like this isn't allowed. You making your banner flat out sex isn't helping your case and we've already got this report on AKM addressed like several days ago with Ant trying to contact AKM to change the banner to something that doesn't involve some sexual content towards fictional minors. There's many different ways you can comment about AKM's banner, this isn't one of them.

None of this is going to change the fact that people are almost universally uncomfortable with it and the solution is so goddamn simple that we wouldn't have to be doing any of this if a single person actually gave enough of a shit to tell AKM maybe he shouldn't be ass blasting people with his banner on a site used by minors. Wasn't particularly hard to tell me to tone it down. What, did he threaten to demote yall if you asked him to not be horny on main?

None of this is going to change the fact that people are almost universally uncomfortable with it and the solution is so goddamn simple that we wouldn't have to be doing any of this if a single person actually gave enough of a shit to tell AKM maybe he shouldn't be ass blasting people with his banner on a site used by minors. Wasn't particularly hard to tell me to tone it down. What, did he threaten to demote yall if you asked him to not be horny on main?
giphy.webp

Fuji, multiple staff did tell him it was best to remove that picture. Most staff, even. Nobody is threatening anybody with demotion here. I think you should know a portion of us as being better than to stick around if that were the case.

You're being chaffing for zero reason.

Okay, first, let's just say that just because she put up a banner that is practically explicit **** and hid behind the excuse that AKM has that banner and blah, blah, blah.

I couldn't care less about AKM's banner, in fact AKM is so inactive that I don't think anyone even looks at his profile and the ones that do mostly don't say anything either because they don't care or because yikes.

This means that any of us can easily put a banner or pfp borderline **** and excuse ourselves in anything and get away with it? BRUH.

Many have been banned before for that and nothing happens here. SMH.

Stop causing controversy Fujiwara. You are already on thin ice given the extreme comment you made in private yesterday. There are much better ways to make your point.

Also, AKM's image features drawings of fully grown women in revealing dresses, not children, and AKM has stated that he will remove it if we modify our rules to explicitly disallow these types of drawings, as we seem to have overlooked borderline situations such as this previously.

However, our rules already disallow any explicitly sexual content.

I have repeatedly been trying to be understanding and tolerant to you, given your traumatic background, mental health situation, and highly stressful real life persecution, but continuously shooting yourself in the feet with melodramatic outbursts of different types is not the right way for you to handle your problems. 🙏❤️

Cool. See you in staff discussion in 20ish minutes, then.
I told you to stop habitually causing drama. DarkGrath is already preparing a staff thread.
The fact that there's even ambiguity over this is concerning. I've got a lot of yuri that's unmistakably NSFW but also involves fully clothed characters, I don't think that would've gone over well, either.
Characters making out is more controversial than adult characters in revealing dresses, but for the record I would personally prefer if AKM changes the image, but I won't condemn him with extremely exaggerated accusations either.

Since she was fully aware of this rule.
  • It is important to underline that we do not tolerate extreme misandrism any more than we tolerate extreme misogynism, and that the same goes for Christophobia, antisemitism, Islamophobia, anti-Hinduism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, and all forms of racism and supremacism, etcetera. Basically that the rules are the same for everybody in this regard.
I didn't really know what thread to bring this up in, but it felt right to address it here. This isn't really a report, so I apologize in advanced and ask Staff and HR that you humor me. This is being touted as precedent, but I don't see it codified on the site rules.

Can this actually be added to the thread rules page? Some of these examples are absent, and I would love to see them implemented. It would save me and DarkGrath some trouble. Thank you and I wont bring this up any further here.

(Edited)

Good to hear. Report over, everyone go back to your villain lairs and prepare your next villainous deed, see you next time.

Just seen this report. Personally I think that Fujiwara deserves a punishment here beyond just needing to change the inappropriate banner:

Apologies, I am now aware of the fact that it is a rule violation to use a blatantly NSFW image as a profile banner. I hope this will become common knowledge among VSBW users so that nobody would be hypothetically subjected to degenerate material such as, say, a 14 year old's ass in lingerie. I think we could all agree that such a hypothetical scenario would be unacceptable and would require such an image to be removed immediately.
There is no way that Fujiwara did not know that the banner they uploaded was inappropriate. They deliberately changed it to something inappropriate in order to make a point regarding their feelings towards AKM's own banner.

This would make it an intentional violation of the rules for the purpose of stirring up drama rather than just an innocent mistake.

I think a short ban time is required here.

An actionable suggestion. I do not strictly disagree. It is not her first time doing this, least of all in recent times. The pot stirring is by all accounts becoming more frequent rather than less. What do you propose in terms of length?

An actionable suggestion. I do not strictly disagree. It is not her first time doing this, least of all in recent times. The pot stirring is by all accounts becoming more frequent rather than less. What do you propose in terms of length?
Fujiwara has previously been banned twice this year, for 2 weeks and for 1 month. I don't think the punishment should necessarily exceed either of those ban lengths. So between 2 to 4 weeks is my recommendation.

Fujiwara has previously been banned twice this year, for 2 weeks and for 1 month. I don't think the punishment should necessarily exceed either of those ban lengths. So between 2 to 4 weeks is my recommendation.
An interesting suggestion. Why not exceed, specifically? I am not opposed to that constraint, either- but I am curious as to why, as normally we'd take the opposite reading if we hand out a ban, that it should be higher if prior bans are not really impactful or learned from.

An interesting suggestion. Why not exceed, specifically? I am not opposed to that constraint, either- but I am curious as to why, as normally we'd take the opposite reading if we hand out a ban, that it should be higher if prior bans are not really impactful or learned from.
I may be wrong on this but I don't this current report is related in any way to the offenses that Fujiwara previously had, so it's not a case of Fujiwara repeating mistakes or breaking the same rules, but causing a new rule violation.

So to me it seems that the punishment shouldn't be less than what they've gone through previously, but it shouldn't automatically be doubled up to 2 months either as this offense isn't as great as that punishment would suggest.

Fair enough. I think I would disagree with the idea that they are not related to the same rules- both this and the last ban relate to intentional drama-stirring.

I am ambivalent towards a ban. One recognizes the need for eventual action when someone has misbehaved on such a scale with the deliberate intention of misbehaving. On the other hand, one tries to offer leniency in situations where a high stress situation leads to lashing out. But that can only be sustained for so long, leading back around to the first point.

I think you're justified, basically, but can't support it myself.

If Fuji is gonna be banned, it has to be longer than a month given she came back from a month long ban like 2 weeks ago and is still trying to start shit on the site like she did last time. Even if this was somehow a "new violation" the fact remains is that she hasn't learned her lesson to straighten up her behavior and still commits actions that leads to folks reporting her in this thread over and over again. It also doesn't help that her attitude in this entire report has her acting condescending towards staff members after the initial warning.

Whether the ban is 2 months or 4 months is whatever for me, but the idea that the constant reports doesn't result in an increase to her ban would fly in the face to the whole point of constantly punishing members who don't learn anything from their bans.

The issue here is that Fujiwara's mind seems to have broken from a long series of extreme traumas and very bad medication, so she likely needs a place where she feels safe and protected. I am worried about what will happen to her if we take her possibly only safe haven away from her. 🙏❤️😔

That said, this is not the only time she has went extremely beyond the boundaries of what is allowed in our community when unwisely lashing out in her pain, including a serious private incident yesterday, so we are currently evaluating what to do here. 🙏

Last edited:
Back