• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Does anyone know if any recent CRT's for Ninjago were made? Lloyd Garmadon's profile recently got upgraded to 1-C but when I checked the view history all it said was "Inaccuracy and Stupidity". If there weren't any CRT's then this could possibly be vandalism

Edit: Also the 1-C rating only changed on his Tier and Attack Potency. Every other one of his stats (Striking Strength, Durability etc.) is still at Low Multiverse level like it was before the change
This should be in the Wiki Vandalism Report Thread

reporting @Spectra_Schiffer for this unnecessary and disgusting comment
"So, Zeref wankers have started to become quite common on this site lately, I think this is because Turkish members have registered on the site, lol.
Anyway, I will express my thoughts on this subject,"

So Spectra reached out to me on Discord for clarification purposes. He wasn't aware of what kind of behavior is and isn't frowned upon in the case of the "wankers" comment, and as for the "Turkish users" thing, he himself is Turkish and had no racist intent regarding that. He was just referring to the fact that around that time, a number of users that were Turkish had joined the site - himself included. He knows another such user, Chardee, from Discord.

As such, I don't believe any action is necessary. Rather, he should just take this as a heads-up on what kind of behavior is and isn't acceptable.

"So, Zeref wankers have started to become quite common on this site lately, I think this is because Turkish members have registered on the site, lol."
- Spectra

"he himself is Turkish" - Clover

if he is Turkish then he would he be calling himself a zeref wanker from what he said.. But thats wrong because he was voting for goku..

Last edited:
So Spectra reached out to me on Discord for clarification purposes. He wasn't aware of what kind of behavior is and isn't frowned upon in the case of the "wankers" comment, and as for the "Turkish users" thing, he himself is Turkish and had no racist intent regarding that. He was just referring to the fact that around that time, a number of users that were Turkish had joined the site - himself included. He knows another such user, Chardee, from Discord.

As such, I don't believe any action is necessary. Rather, he should just take this as a heads-up on what kind of behavior is and isn't acceptable.
Yes, thank you for explaining the situation, Clover. I really have no intention of racism and most importantly, I am a person of the race mentioned, this would be nonsense. Anyway, I apologize for the misunderstanding.

if he is Turkish
bro..
then he would he be calling himself a zeref wanker from what he said.. But thats wrong because he was voting for goku..
So I don't really understand what you are saying. If you want proof that I am Turkish, you can ask people who know me on this site. The situation is as Clover explained, I was only talking about people who have newly registered on the site, including me.

fking @Tdjwo intentionally derailed a thread after someone said, "Alright, nothing's more annoying than intentionally derailing a thread, if you have a solid input or rebuttal, it'd be nice to hear."

please someone delete his derailing comments

fking @Tdjwo intentionally derailed a thread after someone said, "Alright, nothing's more annoying than intentionally derailing a thread, if you have a solid input or rebuttal, it'd be nice to hear."

please someone delete his derailing comments
Even staff 'derailed' the thread. If you're going to report that user you may as well report KingTempest.

As I said some time ago, I didn't wanna touch this thread anymore, but oh well.

This time, it concerns the user @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara

In fact, Fujiwara has been engaging in Such behavior, trying to instigate and create a toxic environment around the DBH supporters.

This isn't the first time Fujiwara has been engaging in such behavior with other verses' supporters, and she has already been brought here to RVR in the past.

Threads for references :

The fucking. 9/11 joke wasn't even spite, it wasn't intended to mock anyone, and I'm really confused how you could've even taken offense to that. The earlier posts were just me joking about this rule from the discussion rules:
"When creating content revisions, it is essential to ensure that the topic has not been addressed previously. Rejected content revisions cannot be resubmitted within a short period of time (typically defined as within 3 to 4 months), except in cases where a staff member has a good reason to do so (e.g. important unconsidered information, violation of site standards or flaws in a calculation). This only applies to threads that have received extensive debate or have been rejected due to a clear conflict with the wiki's rules or standards. If a thread passes or is rejected without significant opposition, then opposition should not be restricted from making a point."
Since yall were discussing making a re-upgrade thread, I thought it was relevant. Probably should've made that more clear though. Anyways, at no point did I ever go out of my way to insult any individual person or even DBH supporters in general, so idk what the point of this is.

The reason for this report is that more than once you clearly went out of your way to mock the DBH supporters on more than one occasion. Most importantly, you keep acting that way despite having been warned multiple times on this thread for your behavior.

You acted this way with other verses too,mind you.

The standard thing... no. Your comments have clear cut showings of passive aggressiveness and mockery.

About the 9/11 joke,not everyone appreciates those kind of jokes, but that's honestly besides the point.

Regardless,It's still unnecessarily edgy to compare it to a thread on VS Battles Wiki, though. The main point is still the same, you did that to trigger us.

Regardless,It's still unnecessarily edgy to compare it to a thread on VS Battles Wiki, though. The main point is still the same, you did that to trigger us.
I didn't, actually (I did it because I think the "a second [x] has hit the [y]" format is funny), but if you have this preconceived notion that every joke I make is somehow aimed at you, then what do you want me to do?

I don't have any preconceived thought. It's just how it is.
To be fair, Crab is clearly joking here. It's just how he is, I know that because we're friends. I don't think this particular example is any deeper than a harmless joke.

Overall though, I think both sides need to chill out. If ya'll's interactions are this negative, maybe make an effort to interact less? Having looked at both your and Fujiwara's recent reports, I don't think there's anything particularly worthy of serious punishment beyond maybe a warning for each side, but the friction is clearly there and it feels like a powder keg waiting to explode. So maybe just stay out of each other's way if ya'll can't interact without pissing each other off.

reporting @Spectra_Schiffer for this unnecessary and disgusting comment
"So, Zeref wankers have started to become quite common on this site lately, I think this is because Turkish members have registered on the site, lol.
Anyway, I will express my thoughts on this subject,"
My brother Robo, why did you say that, It's also touched me. 😢

Jokes aside, it's sad that such a prejudice is formed because of other people.

I blurred the name because I don't wanna involve Crab. Fuji, on the other hand...
I want you to step back for a moment and ask yourself something. Do you truly, genuinely believe that Crab and I are conspiring in broad daylight to downplay DBH and give me an undeserved staff position, or do you think we're just fucking around? I would hope the answer is obvious.

I want you to step back for a moment and ask yourself something. Do you truly, genuinely believe that Crab and I are conspiring in broad daylight to downplay DBH and give me an undeserved staff position, or do you think we're just fucking around? I would hope the answer is obvious.
Did I say that? Don't put words in my mouth, Fujiwara.

The only thing in saying is that there's spite and intention to mock here from your side, not conspiracy. I have no reason to doubt Crab. I have way more reason to doubt you, instead, since you clearly like to spite people. That's all.

Your RVR history speaks for itself.

I don't find the claim that these comments were not intended to insult DBH supporters compelling at all. They are quite clearly unnecessary, antagonistic comments directed towards people whom Fuji knows she is not on good terms with, made on a discussion thread that - as far as I can tell - she was previously completely inactive on, with the purpose of mocking them for their intended revisions. These comments obviously weren't made with any good faith, and I don't appreciate the attempt to construe them as such.

Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara has three instances of similar misconduct listed on the Warning Tracker, and I am fairly certain I recall at least a couple of instances of being reported prior to the instatement of the Warning Tracker, as well as several reports that did not result in a warning due to outside extenuating factors (i.e.: reciprocal poor behaviour towards Fuji). I'm quite certain I am not the only staff member involved with the RvR by this point that has noticed that Fuji has been frequently liable to act in needlessly demeaning and disrespectful manners towards other users, that she has been quick in each instance to rationalise her disruptive behaviour, and that the frequency with which this has caused problems for everyone involved (along with the numerous warnings she has received for such behaviour) has been almost completely ignored and resulted in no changes in conduct.

I have endorsed on multiple occasions in the past for either light warnings or no action to be taken against Fujiwara because I know that she has also been treated in clearly unacceptable ways by other users in the past, that these have influenced her behaviour towards these users among others, and I would much rather seek reconciliation in such cases over punishments. But if this cannot be addressed through warnings, recommending users stay away from one another, and attempts at reconciliation, I would recommend a short ban. I don't want to pursue a ban for this, but I don't want to keep receiving reports about incidents like this either.

Even staff 'derailed' the thread. If you're going to report that user you may as well report KingTempest.
Ain't nobody derailed shit. Derailing is getting off topic. I made a slight joke on topic. Not any crack at the OP is a derail.

You being softer than snow is no reason to bring me up in the rvr.

If you have an issue with me, take it to human resources.

Ain't nobody derailed shit. Derailing is getting off topic. I made a slight joke on topic. Not any crack at the OP is a derail.

You being softer than snow is no reason to bring me up in the rvr.

If you have an issue with me, take it to human resources.
I think he's just being satirical, not directly targeting you, lol.

I don't find the claim that these comments were not intended to insult DBH supporters compelling at all. They are quite clearly unnecessary, antagonistic comments directed towards people whom Fuji knows she is not on good terms with, made on a discussion thread that - as far as I can tell - she was previously completely inactive on, with the purpose of mocking them for their intended revisions. These comments obviously weren't made with any good faith, and I don't appreciate the attempt to construe them as such.

Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara has three instances of similar misconduct listed on the Warning Tracker, and I am fairly certain I recall at least a couple of instances of being reported prior to the instatement of the Warning Tracker, as well as several reports that did not result in a warning due to outside extenuating factors (i.e.: reciprocal poor behaviour towards Fuji). I'm quite certain I am not the only staff member involved with the RvR by this point that has noticed that Fuji has been frequently liable to act in needlessly demeaning and disrespectful manners towards other users, that she has been quick in each instance to rationalise her disruptive behaviour, and that the frequency with which this has caused problems for everyone involved (along with the numerous warnings she has received for such behaviour) has been almost completely ignored and resulted in no changes in conduct.

I have endorsed on multiple occasions in the past for either light warnings or no action to be taken against Fujiwara because I know that she has also been treated in clearly unacceptable ways by other users in the past, that these have influenced her behaviour towards these users among others, and I would much rather seek reconciliation in such cases over punishments. But if this cannot be addressed through warnings, recommending users stay away from one another, and attempts at reconciliation, I would recommend a short ban. I don't want to pursue a ban for this, but I don't want to keep receiving reports about incidents like this either.
Yeah, last time Fuji was reported, there were some vote splits between a short ban or just a warning, but we decided to lean towards the final warning. But she clearly is saying things that are baiting in nature, and even Glass was fairly open for the person who had plans to argue for the rebuttal of certain ability removal proposals but couldn't due to PC issues (Which I know full well how that feels). And was looking forward to them coming back to propose adding some of them back. Fuji on the other hand was straight up mocking that and there are plenty of users who have vouched her having a history of being quite spiteful towards quite a lot of users and/or fanbases.

I do agree a short ban is warranted all things considered.

Back