• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Basically anything that requires basic reasoning is gonna go over her head.
Come argue about it in the thread instead of doing nothing but whine in the general discussion thread, then. Some people, unlike you, have actually bothered giving evidence, and you may be surprised to learn that that's a far more effective way to avoid downgrades then to just sit on your ass and complain about how stupid you think I am.

Come argue about it in the thread instead of doing nothing but whine in the general discussion thread, then. Some people, unlike you, have actually bothered giving evidence, and you may be surprised to learn that that's a far more effective way to avoid downgrades then to just sit on your ass and complain about how stupid you think I am.
Damn guess you didn't read when Planck said not to clutter up the thread, altho based on the arguments your using I can tell reading isn't your strong suit. You are in no actual position to finger wag anyone lmfao, very last person to be giving lectures

Try to calm down too, Fuji.

fr

that was very immature of shapiro
Did you miss the part where she was in here a few pages early taunting after the glassman downgrade CRT came out? Did you see how she wordless her own downgrade CRT?

I am usually the one telling people to behave, but after that type of behavior I'm not particularly inclined to try and be the usual peace keeper.

Did you miss the part where she was in here a few pages early taunting after the glassman downgrade CRT came out? Did you see how she wordless her own downgrade CRT?
yes
both of you are acting very immaturely
I am usually the one telling people to behave, but after that type of behavior I'm not particularly inclined to try and be the usual peace keeper.
just because fuji is behaving poorly doesn't mean you should too

wtf man...

Yeah, we're kinda forgettin that Master Shen is still 8-B instead of 5-C
I don't think he should be 5-C.

Roshi's moon feat is done with his MAX Power form and his strongest Kamehameha in that form. People often scale Goku to the moon feat by the 21st Budokai because he was giving Roshi a genuine challenge. But they forget that the Kamehameha would have outright one-shotted Great Ape Goku based on statements and obvious implications.

We can say that Shen is on par with base Roshi, but comparing him to MAX Power Roshi is a little unfounded. Of course, it's kinda silly to say that Roshi gets like, octillions of times stronger by going MAX Power. Realistically I think Toriyama just didn't care and made a bit of a mess. I mean we go from Master Roshi destroying mountains and moons to an army using guns and missiles the arc after. Not calling it an outlier, just that Toriyama was really lazy about powerscaling his characters back then. In DBZ things became way more consistent.

(To be clear I do view the moon feat as an outlier or PiS in a personal sense. It narratively makes no sense and I think the characters only reach that level by the end of DB with Goku being stated as moon-shattering with his Super Kamehameha, adding consistency to it by Piccolo 5 years later absolutely obliterating it with a regular Ki blast. Meanwhile Roshi's Mount Fry Pan feat using a MAX Power Kamehameha that left even him winded is more consistent with King Piccolo destroying easily cities and whatnot, the moon feat doesn't fit in and it's kinda silly, but there's not enough evidence to actually debunk it)

Last edited:
I don't think he should be 5-C.

Roshi's moon feat is done with his MAX Power form and his strongest Kamehameha in that form. People often scale Goku to the moon feat by the 21st Budokai because he was giving Roshi a genuine challenge. But they forget that the Kamehameha would have outright one-shotted Great Ape Goku based on statements and obvious implications.

We can say that Shen is on par with base Roshi, but comparing him to MAX Power Roshi is a little unfounded. Of course, it's kinda silly to say that Roshi gets like, octillions of times stronger by going MAX Power. Realistically I think Toriyama just didn't care and made a bit of a mess. I mean we go from Master Roshi destroying mountains and moons to an army using guns and missiles the arc after. Not calling it an outlier, just that Toriyama was really lazy about powerscaling his characters back then. In DBZ things became way more consistent.
The Chiaotzu he was seconds away from killing is 5-C, pretty much every single 22nd Budokai character are put at 5-C as of now
(Also don't know about MAX Roshi being able to kill Great Ape Goku, Yamcha said it but don't think he can sense ki at this point)

The Chiaotzu he was seconds away from killing is 5-C, pretty much every single 22nd Budokai character are put at 5-C as of now
(Also don't know about MAX Roshi being able to kill Great Ape Goku, Yamcha said it but don't think he can sense ki at this point)
Based on Roshi saying Tien can beat him or something? We don't know if Roshi was including his MAX Power form. He seems to prefer only using his base form in tournaments, besides situations that require his full power. I think we only know that other characters definitively surpass him by the King Piccolo Saga. But if that's how the pages are then yes Shen outta be upgraded, though I don't think for the reason that he beat Chiaotzu. We definitely can't say Chiaotzu scales to Roshi, that's a major stretch.

Well Yamcha said it but Roshi also didn't dispute it, he just corrected Yamcha on the target of his blast. Furthermore the scene itself was built to create tension by making it seem like Roshi completely obliterated Great Ape Goku when in reality he had destroyed the moon to deactivate the transformation as a bit of a twist.

Back