• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto FTL downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vzearr

He/Him

The calculation:

Naruto dodges Light Fang

The problem:

Okay, so the calc basically assumes Naruto moves the full 511.93px distance without any evidence. If we go frame by frame we see that by the time Naruto's moved his head the full 511.93 px distance, the light has far surpassed his original position, so we don't know if he moved that full 511.93px distance before the light travelled 17cm to his head. Basically, the red line movement could have happened outside of the 5.946316e-10 second timeframe because he's already gotten out of the way.

The only assumption we have grounds to make is that he moved the length of the blue line. The red line length would be an extreme highball without grounded evidence.
Screenshot_2024-02-15_140319s.png

To give an actual response, I'm not really seeing what you're saying. In all the images of the frame Naruto is still moving his head the full distance while the beam is travelling..

To give an actual response, I'm not really seeing what you're saying. In all the images of the frame Naruto is still moving his head the full distance while the beam is travelling..
Yes, but the timeframe and the distance moved would become a problem. We know he moved his head the full distance, but was it in the timeframe of the light beam moving 17cm? The answer is we have no idea, but, we do know that we shouldn't highball calcs without evidence (assuming he moved the full distance is a highball), which is why you would pixel scale to my blue line instead of the blue and the red line, because that would be highballing with no grounds or evidence.

WOMP WOMP
Okay, buster. Enough derailing, or I'll start deleting comments.

Are Naruto fans just incapable of debunking things? Or do they hash out insults and cry thinking that the thread will just go away.
Can we maybe not make overgeneralizations about an entire fandom?
🗿

Let's just calm down and wait until M3X comments on the thread since he is the original creator of the calc and someone who has the most to say on this issue.
Can't believe I'm saying this, but y'all need to listen to Deceived on this. Chill the hell out and wait for M3X.

The reason I'm derailing is because this particular topic has been brought up like 15 times already. Idk how many times M3X would have to explain it to everyone.
Are Naruto fans just incapable of debunking things? Or do they hash out insults and cry thinking that the thread will just go away.
Wompity Womp Wompalupa

Yall acting like KingTempest said a slur. He said one thing in the beginning of the thread and left, and yall still quoting it like he offended a whole group of people, it's never that serious. Focus your attention to the OP lol.
It's just rude and annoying. it's bad because its coming from a staff member.

Anyhow, who cares atp. Just waiting for Naruto fans king 'M3X 2.0'.

I completely agree I wonder why people are only just noticing this including me

I've always thought the easiest way to calculate this was to use half the width of Naruto's face to find the distance he needed to travel to get the light to shine on his face.

Yall complaining massively over jokes is insane

You act like I called your thread dogshit or something. I'm laughing at the premise because this calc has been hit so many times it's embarassing
i agree with you but at least link him the threads where the calc downgrades have been rejected/discussed...

Tdjwo can you knock it off bubba 😭 like just have silent confidence that M3X will handle this if you believe it to be so infallible. And Vzearr just don’t entertain him, the more you take his troll bait the more he’ll keep saying womp, so it’s best if you just ignore him.
Wom- nah I'm kidding.
Ok, I will stop. But I think we should set a discussion rule for this stuff. I don't know how many times these people would bring up the light fang stuff. I remembered this topic was a huge thing last year too.

The reason I'm derailing is because this particular topic has been brought up like 15 times already. Idk how many times M3X would have to explain it to everyone.

Wompity Womp Wompalupa
It isn't even funny, be careful with staff warnings brother 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back