• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Here's what he had to say about it
I do that all the time in FanVerse and everyone is chill about it, I didn't think it would be treated seriously here, I guess every websites are different.😭
While he has been in trouble before
JohnCenaNation was banned for making some kind of death threats and ranting about politics iirc, and he also had a long history of downright trolling on a wide variety of verses. I know it was initially passed as him likely being young and naive to properly debate, but a lot of comments he did make did often get out of hand.
It seems to have been for a completely different issue.

I'd suggest a strict warning to not say that sorta thing to people who you aren't certain would be okay with it.

I am afraid Maverick is right, he did immediately post this after that comment to Raven of his.

He should've apologized to Raven directly first thing instead of someone else doing it for him instead or waiting it out.
I think he just didn't understand what Dread was saying. Both of them were typing in slightly hard-to-understand ways.

And I don't see the infraction as of the kind where he has to apologize within 10 minutes or else get permabanned.

Plus, I generally think having a policy like "If you don't apologize immediately, we'll ban you" would lead to a bunch of hollow apologies involving no self-reflection, which isn't really what we want.

@Agnaa the fact he’s telling someone else to apologize for him doesn’t tell me he’s sorry for his actions.
Okay then to elaborate on my last post.

I think that he thought Dread was saying "I will now personally send an apology to Raven on your behalf to stop you from being banned", which he then thanked her for, because Dread's message was written in a weird way where it could've been interpreted like that.

I don't think he was just going "Oh god, I NEED to get someone else to apologize for me, lets pick at random, uhhh DREAD you go do it!"
Plus his past 2 bans just tells me he’s not improved his behavior at all.
I think it does, because this is bad in a completely different way, and he's vastly improved in terms of the behaviour he was banned for.

That’s not an excuse for him to just not apologize. If you need someone else to tell a person you’re sorry, then you clearly don’t know anything about manners.

So you just admit that he’s doing something bad, and he’s been banned in the past for other bad behavior. Why the hell are we giving him another slap in the wrist when he’s shown no effort to improve as an individual and just do shit that will get him in trouble?

(Just to add into the discussion, since Klol may miss the post afterward)
I clarified it afterward what I actually meant; but @KLOL506 and @Theglassman12 are still right; he still did not apologize to Raven ?!?
I appreciate your work, Dread, but this gives a bad precedence that aggressors might try and get the heat off themselves for acts such as this. Not blaming you for it BTW.

Which is why I personally believe that JohnCenaNation should still himself apologize to Raven as well to show his sincerity and that he's serious about it.

That’s not an excuse for him to just not apologize. If you need someone else to tell a person you’re sorry, then you clearly don’t know anything about manners.
I addressed that mindset in this message, starting from the second line.
So you just admit that he’s doing something bad, and he’s been banned in the past for other bad behavior. Why the hell are we giving him another slap in the wrist when he’s shown no effort to improve as an individual and just do shit that will get him in trouble?
I addressed that in this message, starting from the second quote.

That really doesn’t refute what I was saying in the first place.

Did anyone say he had a time limit to say sorry? Because none of us said that. We said that he should say sorry to Raven, but he didn’t, and instead just let someone else do it for him. It could’ve been an hour or a whole day, if he had just apologized to her for what he said then we wouldn’t be this upfront about his behavior.

For the record: I think there are offenses in which we do not need warnings, and harassing someone in that way is one of them. If the dude is known to joke about that, I'll cede the point, but it is still in profoundly bad taste. I'd be against treating this with the same three-strikes-you're-out drudgery, however, even then- he knows now, as everyone should, that that's creepy shit and ought not be done.

Here's what he had to say about it

While he has been in trouble before

It seems to have been for a completely different issue.

I'd suggest a strict warning to not say that sorta thing to people who you aren't certain would be okay with it.
This seems fine to me as well. His comment did not seem very serious, mostly clueless. Also, he did ask and thank somebody else for apologising on his behalf.

I think he just didn't understand what Dread was saying. Both of them were typing in slightly hard-to-understand ways.
Our job isn't babying users. If he doesn't understand, he can stop and ask, not continue. That's normal person behavior.
And I don't see the infraction as of the kind where he has to apologize within 10 minutes or else get permabanned.

Plus, I generally think having a policy like "If you don't apologize immediately, we'll ban you" would lead to a bunch of hollow apologies involving no self-reflection, which isn't really what we want.
It's no so much that being a policy as "this person has had so many RVR reports it's literally useless to talk about him". Seriously, while I don't remember the exact terms of the previous reports, there was a time a few years back where it felt like JohnCenaNation was being reported every other week, and every time he deigns to be active he somehow ends up in here again.

Last edited:
Our job isn't babying users. If he doesn't understand, he can stop and ask, not continue. That's normal person behavior.
I can't really tell what situation you're talking about.

If you meant "he should've stopped making sexual remarks", he did, and that wasn't the situation I was talking about with the issues of understanding.

If you meant "he should've stopped and asked Dread what she meant", I don't think that's very fair, it seemed like a misunderstanding, rather than a complete lack of comprehension. Thinking she said one thing instead of another. A lot of the time, people don't instantly know they misunderstood someone.
It's no so much that being a policy as "this person has had so many RVR reports it's literally useless to talk about him". Seriously, while I don't remember the exact terms of the previous reports, there was a time a few years where it felt like JohnCenaNation was being reported every other week, and every time he deigns to be active he somehow ends up in here again.
He's been consistently active for the past 3 months. (Before that he was sporadically active for a week or two every month for 3 months).

If he's gone from being reported every other week, to being reported once every 3-6 months, that's a marked improvement, and doesn't indicate that he's a lost cause.

EDIT: Since I don't think this is worth a new post, I'll just say that, figure of speech or not, going from being permabanned due to repeated issues and trolling, to being in the clear for 3-6 months, until an issue completely unrelated to past bans came up, indicates improvement in my eyes.

Last edited:
If he's gone from being reported every other week, to being reported once every 3-6 months, that's a marked improvement, and doesn't indicate that he's a lost cause.
"Every other week" was a figure of speech, as indicated by "felt like". The point is he was reported often. And anyone who says what he said ain't showing any signs of improvement in my book. If anything, that's markedly worse than a lot of what got him in trouble back then.

I have been informed of several things regarding the JohnCenaNation case.

Firstly, there is this message:
88846a1f-3b90-4a3a-9d63-dbd4950832d1.jpeg

It links to his DeviantArt account, which in turn links to his Twitter account. Why is this relevant, you might ask? Well it's because he says some really ****** up things on his Twitter account.
sc.jpeg

Furthermore I've been informed that back during the Google+ days he has doxxed, harassed and leaked nudes of several people. Here's him doing that very thing in fact:
737988ea-a7b0-4ee8-a2b7-df22e923c09b.jpeg

Basically this guy is bad ******* news. Beyond just being a complete dick off-site and his previous history here, he's also doxxed people, which is a gigantic nono. I've taken the liberty to permanently ban him, effective immediately.

Alright well that's pretty disgusting it went from sad to scary imo. Because i already have a history of being stalked irl and online so seeing the comment about him harassing someone that blocked him just kinda makes me think about all that. I'll be fine im sure, but it really puts into perspective how serious even online sexual harassment is. Idk about the severity of it on this site, but the fact it lead to a discussion instead of outright ban leads me to think its not as serious as it should be. Thanks @Crabwhale again. I was trying to give him benefit of the doubt. Made my previous comment completely worthless as i deleted it entirely. Glad he's gone, i have enough stalkers as is

Alright well that's pretty disgusting it went from sad to scary imo. Because i already have a history of being stalked irl and online so seeing the comment about him harassing someone that blocked him just kinda makes me think about all that. I'll be fine im sure, but it really puts into perspective how serious even online sexual harassment is. Idk about the severity of it on this site, but the fact it lead to a discussion instead of outright ban leads me to think its not as serious as it should be. Thanks @Crabwhale again. I was trying to give him benefit of the doubt. Made my previous comment completely worthless as i deleted it entirely. Glad he's gone, i have enough stalkers as is
Stay safe and take care girl, this is why I never leak my appearance online.

Was MysticCarnage’s attitude here really necessary?

He apparently edited the comment to make sure he wasn’t being offensive, I might’ve remember he edited out a few derogatory language though I think my point still stands.
He has been very agressive on TR threads. I remember 2 threads on top of my head, one of which he was topic banned.

The stuff he does certainly require a wider topic ban regarding this verse.

He has been very agressive on TR threads. I remember 2 threads on top of my head, one of which he was topic banned.

The stuff he does certainly require a wider topic ban regarding this verse.
Yes, at the least, considering that he said outright that he wants us to ban him completely at this point.

Was MysticCarnage’s attitude here really necessary?

He apparently edited the comment to make sure he wasn’t being offensive, I might’ve remember he edited out a few derogatory language though I think my point still stands.
I laughed, you reported me on this my guy, I've seen KLOL say similar things on posts with horrible scales
I don't mind banning him either, but we preferably need some confirmations from other staff members first.
Banning me for what ? Toxic behaviour, everything I've said ain't that deep, this aint the legal court system, I've seen you guys ban people for a year for saying kys ☠️ these things are not that deep and only require a month ban, I wonder how long mine will be, probably a while since you guys over react to everything

New JohnCenaNation stuff:

To give my view on the precedent that should be drawn from this, while I think all of that behaviour is horrendous, I think the only part that satisfies our standards for caring about off-site behaviour is the revenge ****, due to that being a crime. Off-site bigotry is deplorable, but in the past the most that's gotten someone is a demotion if they directly linked to it; an indirect link for a non-staff user seems out of our domain.

MysticCarnage stuff:

Toxicity-wise, the stuff so far doesn't seem like an issue. Response on the calc is fine. There was one kinda blech post in the staff-only thread, but it was just ******** on the wiki as a whole, rather than any particular member, and was done after a topic ban was suggested one post in, so I don't care as much about it. And that situation seems mostly handled by thread-banning them from there.

I wouldn't be too surprised if more stuff got brought up that crossed the line, but I'd have to see it first.

Back