• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots - New Forum edition

Please do, it's a normal thing that goes on in FanVerse.😭
BLUD DID NOT JUST SAY THIS SHIT AT POINT-BLANK INSTEAD OF DOING THE APOLOGIZING THEMSELVES AND THINKS OF IT AS SOMETHING NORMAL.
8295-sobbingskull.png

He reminds me of LordWhis, who in-fact, is currently a permabanned member.

I do that all the time in FanVerse and everyone is chill about it, I didn't think it would be treated seriously here, I guess every websites are different.😭
I can say the r word in fanverse and worstgen but not here.
Different places have different rules.
They don't allow some of this shit because of Fandom's rules. Fandom is the company(?) that supports wikis and forums like this.
Also you're genuinely just being creepy and weird.

Back