• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I am not understanding why am I being quoted or even argued with.

You are talking with wrong person here. I am only presenting additional information.

The decision is not mines to make.
Mostly the part on the normal reaction part as while that is understandable, it still make this situation worse.

Anyway, I forgot to link the site rules when Agnaa mentioned it was fine to make a alt when Fandom and our website make it clear that using a sockpuppet is subject to further consequences on the matter.

That is all I got for this matter as I will stop talking now.

Hammer, I'm aware of that rule, but the main issues caused by sockpuppets (bypassing bans to continue bad behaviour, using multiple accounts to give more support to one's own points, make bad behaviour harder to track by splitting those issues and warnings across multiple accounts) aren't invoked when creating one with an easily-identifiable name solely to appeal a ban. So I'd see less of an issue with it there.

This case does start to cross the line by those messages to Clout, so I'd support a modest ban extension to about 3-6 months (when stacked with his additional infraction of continuing to comment on TR calc blogs, despite the topic ban, after being banned on the forum for breaking that topic ban).

I would like to add that the person in question is still continuing this type of behavior.
He is implying that my opinion is inconsequential unless I hold a position of significant authority or influence, like DT or Ultima

This comment reflects a certain level of dismissiveness towards me. The comment come across as condescending or belittling, downplaying the importance of personal opinions in favor of a presumed consensus or hierarchy of authority.

I would like to add that the person in question is still continuing this type of behavior.
He is implying that my opinion is inconsequential unless I hold a position of significant authority or influence, like DT or Ultima

This comment reflects a certain level of dismissiveness towards me. The comment come across as condescending or belittling, downplaying the importance of personal opinions in favor of a presumed consensus or hierarchy of authority.
No, no, no... Don't twist my words. Unless you are knowledgeable admin like DT or Ultima, one person's interpretation is less important than the community's interpretation and collective decision. I suggest you read the sentence again, because I didn't say that your comments are unimportant, I only said that the community's opposing comments are unimportant unless you are DT and Ultima

Last edited:
Reporting @The_Yellow_Topaz for her aggressive behaviours on these two threads.

Undertale:
Pokémon:
There's some more. I do think I was not a saint in the Pokémon CRT, given the previous tension that the Undertale one has caused, but even after I have stopped being rude, she kept insulting the intelligence of all the opposition, calling everyone who disagrees with her delusional and unable to see objectivity (aka her opinion).

Last edited:
Reporting @The_Yellow_Topaz for her aggressive behavious on these two threads.

Undertale:
Pokémon:
There's some more. I do think I was not a saint in the Pokémon CRT, given the previous tension that the Undertale one has caused, but even after I have stopped being rude, she kept insulting the intelligence of all the opposition, calling everyone who disagrees with her delusional and unable to see objectivity (aka her opinion).
Not fair, my report ain't finished first, wait in line.

I'd like to defend myself.

This is so tame it's not even report-worthy, it's a compilation of basically nothing burgers, it doesn't amount to anything meaningful.
This just shows indignation from me, not aggression like you're reporting.
Attacking arguments is fair game.
This isn't aggression, I simply believe their doubt is unreasonable.
This is in response of your mock earlier. Doesn't make it okay, but it was incredibly tame, you're overblowing the situation.
If you read the message you will see I said a take of Clover was lacking common sense in a take that had a very unlikely interpretation, I have no idea how you got I called the entire opposition "as not having common sense"

Frankly, they've had multiple warnings and have been actively antagonistic against everyone.

I think, at the very least, a short ban is in order so they can calm down, if not longer.
This is my first report, what the heck?
I'm civil 9/10 times too, so this isn't even true. What

Reporting @The_Yellow_Topaz for her aggressive behavious on these two threads.

Undertale:
Pokémon:
Only thing I will add. I warned them both (Strym and Topaz) on both threads. Strym headed my warning, while Topaz continued insulting the opposition on the Pkmn Thread.

However, to be kept in mind as well, Strym's history of reports and the recent topic ban on UT that resulted from his attitude, having accumulated two warnings since then on top.

Of great importance to consider everything.

This is so tame it's not even report-worthy, it's a compilation of basically nothing burgers, it doesn't amount to anything meaningful.
This just shows indignation from me, not aggression like you're reporting.
You have been attacking all the time, constantly insulting my intelligence there.

You are the reason why the thread became flooded and hard to read.
If you read the message you will see I said a take of Clover was lacking common sense in a take that had a very unlikely interpretation, I have no idea how you got I called the entire opposition "as not having common sense"
You are the one attacking everyone there though.
Because you have been aggressive with me 1st.

You have been attacking all the time, constantly insulting my intelligence there.

You are the reason why the thread became flooded and hard to read.

You are the one attacking everyone there though.

Because you have been aggressive with me 1st.
Not a place for back and forths, and just like you being mocking to me first doesn't justify my actions, me "doing it first" (which I didn't) shouldn't justify yours.

Not a place for back and forths, and just like you being mocking to me first doesn't justify my actions, me "doing it first" (which I didn't) shouldn't justify yours.
I even admitted this though.

Then after the warning of @LephyrTheRevanchist I have toned down at least.

I warned them both (Strym and Topaz) on both threads. Strym headed my warning
This makes it sound like Strym headed your warning on both threads, he did not. So I needed to clear that up.
I even admitted this though.

Then after the warning of @LephyrTheRevanchist I have toned down at least.
Then please don't try to justify yourself like you did earlier.

Enough of this please, let's wait for staff to evaluate everything that has been discussed.

Topaz, you do need to learn to back off a bit. When you get warned by staff, for gods' sake, listen.

That said I do think two weeks is just a little bit harsh for this circumstance.

Topaz, you do need to learn to back off a bit. When you get warned by staff, for gods' sake, listen.

That said I do think two weeks is just a little bit harsh for this circumstance.
I'm sorry! I really am!

I really tried my best to be civil even after experiencing arguments that I might've thought didn't come from a place of
genuine attempt at making ratings right
At the beginning at least, even when I didn't find arguments fair, I'd try to stay positive

I'm not gonna justify it by saying it's after a long exposure, but I've been really burned out recently due to personal life!

Take this as my final statement on my behavior, I genuinely apologized for acting that way!
I'll do my best to revert back to a more positive debater here, even if I'm antagonized,
I will also try not to antagonize anyone, either on purpose or emotionally!​

Since this has been dealt with

Bump

Back