• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Hmm. Anybody else? We still need to try to figure out how to solve this mess.
Now the rest is about the double standards and the manipulation of scans in fujiwara's part.

Already dereck pointed out. I request appropriate actions you people should take regarding Fuji trying to manipulate scans just to satisfy her claims and double standards she used when participating MGK threads.

Also she tried to report me falsely when Fujiwara is herself at fault.

Additionally she was requesting my thread ban. You can see where this is going. She clearly trying to ban me from MGK threads for no reason even though she herself is fault.

I request appropriate actions should be taken against her for falsely accusing me and trying to thread ban me for no reasons.

Last edited:
First of all, the "cope" wasn't an admission of double standards. Elde attempted to downgrade Touhou's CM using similar logic and was overwhelmingly rejected, so the idea that Touhou got some sort of special treatment is absurd. I just said that as a quick response to something I saw as disingenuous, but there's a whole thread explaining why it's not a double standard lol
Elde did not do this on own, 3 people (arguably 4 people) were planning to do it and there will be still a follow-up thread after the closed thread.
The only thing Elde did wrong is he can't even structure a proper CRT or arguments (which I still blame him till this day).

There is no “spite” here and either way, (since I am going to use the same words as yours), even if it was, the context in the OP is what matters, not the intention.

Okay, so I credited the wrong person, my bad. That doesn't change what I said though.

Also, me cropping that scan is, again, not some malicious act on my part. Not every point I make that you disagree with is a rules violation.

The fact that you're seemingly pushing for me to get banned is... something. Can you at least point out what rules I've broken, and where?

The statement in question appears to possess a degree of malicious intent as objective arguments cannot be made regarding its relevance or irrelevance, nor can it be determined whether it was intentional or unintentional in nature. This was brought to my attention by either Agnaa or Darkgath.

You simply can't cut a scan just to prove your point while the whole context matters (even if it is not in your perspective) to win an argument

So one can argue this is a type of manipulation of scans to pass an invalid argument.

Plus, @EldemadeDityjon is not pushing for any ban, he is pushing for appropriate actions.

Dread.

I cropped the scan because it is several lines of text long, and I wanted to draw more attention to the part I was trying to show you. I literally posted the uncropped scans several times beforehand. This is just a false accusation at this point.

I cropped the scan because it is several lines of text long, and I wanted to draw more attention to the part I was trying to show you. I literally posted the uncropped scans several times beforehand. This is just a false accusation at this point.
You were asked by dark to outline current arguments of both sides in a neutral and unbiased manner.
Not only did you structure your message to discredit your opponents, you also cropped a scan to pass along only your side of the argument.

I barely have time before I need to get ready for work, but first a minor note off the back.
Case in point when Fujiwara was questioning the concept hax for MG and it got accepted, he tried to retaliate with an exact same thread on Touhou (a series Fuji heavily supports here), which everyone can easily see that he was doing this out of spite.
Fujiwura is a She, thought I would at least mention that.

As for the topic at hand, I don't really know either of the verses very well, and I can see faults and/or misbehaving on both sides, but as I said. I don't exactly have time to read over everything and single out what specific posts were the worst acts or to give a verdict.

Let's stop the non-staff comments in this thread regarding the latest disagreement here please.
Sorry for posting here, but could you point out what I did wrong? Aside from the "cope" comment, which was responding to a derailing post anyways, I don't recall really getting that aggressive so I'd like to know what I did wrong.

My apologies for not being as active as I would like, still having issues with my internet provider. I will be taking a look at this.

This entire situation reminds me a lot of a past one also involving Fujiwara.

Basically the two sides unable to see eye-to-eye and trying to find the absolute minimum technicality and rule violation to report the other and be done with it.

This thread by itself already shows such behavior from the MGK side, with gems such as:
StrymULTRA Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara I may request a thread moderator to moderate you both. Respectfully focus on the thread, if you are not interested, you can leave the thread.

Also, Fuji, were you not busy?
here
You came way way too late to moderate whether I am derailing or not. If you actually go from the first post, you would see which side is actually derailing.
here

And couple more that illustrates very clearly to me the relationship between these two groups. Note (because I know it will come up), I am not suggesting those comments deserve punishment nor nothing of the sort, but they do serve to highlight the nature of this entire debate.

Something very interesting in that thread, tho:
“The very bit you clipped (So much for accusations of clipping evidence to serve a point, huh)

Then we have this gem in this thread:
Fuji being neutral is not possible
here

(Serves to be noted, most of the provocation seems to come from the MGK side based on these two threads; if there's any comment where Fujiwara started shit, send me it through PM)

All in all? People are mad because their respective verses are being targeted. That's what this all comes down to.

As for the "clipping scans to manipulate evidence" accusation, I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt to Fujiwara, as Clover highlighted:
Even so, is there a precedent to assume this was done with ill intent rather than simply being a misinterpretation?

Me personally, a thread ban is in absolute order. This is not the first time, this will not be the last. We have plenty of history showing it as such (and this, undeniably, goes to both sides).

I'm inclined to agree with Lephyrs assessment of the situation at hand. A mutual engagement of toxicity which, by my assessment, seems to be provoked by the MG side more than Fuji, and while I could say that Fuji could do better to not engage, she's human, and these types of things can get to us.

Me personally, a thread ban is in absolute order

Can you clarify for who the ban would be applied?

Well I will let the other staff decide if or how long a topic ban is in order, but I want to bring up one other thing.

For these kind of powder-keg threads that inevitably turn toxic, I wonder if it wouldn't be prudent to have stricter rules on civility?

Our current system generally let's a certain level of snark slide without much more than a warning. That's the nature of the business.

But for these warring groups that have a lot of bad blood, I think it would be good to be very strict about inserting any snark or sarcasm at all, because once it starts it snowballs into a whole disaster like this.

It's not RVR worthy if someone starts a response with "Lmao are you serious?" but maybe for threads like these even microaggressions need to be strictly policed with the threat of a thread ban or topic ban. Otherwise we will never get MG revisions through either way because the threads become too much of a dung pile for anyone to assess

I am entirely not sure on which case you are implying, but this thread has nothing to do with the report? Why am I now involved?

This entire situation reminds me a lot of a past one also involving Fujiwara.

Basically the two sides unable to see eye-to-eye and trying to find the absolute minimum technicality and rule violation to report the other and be done with it.

This thread by itself already shows such behavior from the MGK side, with gems such as:

here

here

And couple more that illustrates very clearly to me the relationship between these two groups. Note (because I know it will come up), I am not suggesting those comments deserve punishment nor nothing of the sort, but they do serve to highlight the nature of this entire debate.

Something very interesting in that thread, tho:
“The very bit you clipped (So much for accusations of clipping evidence to serve a point, huh)

Then we have this gem in this thread:

here

(Serves to be noted, most of the provocation seems to come from the MGK side based on these two threads; if there's any comment where Fujiwara started shit, send me it through PM)

All in all? People are mad because their respective verses are being targeted. That's what this all comes down to.

As for the "clipping scans to manipulate evidence" accusation, I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt to Fujiwara, as Clover highlighted:

Me personally, a thread ban is in absolute order. This is not the first time, this will not be the last. We have plenty of history showing it as such (and this, undeniably, goes to both sides).
Do you think it'd be best to have a thread mod monitor the most recent thread to make sure things stay civilized?

also uh. i still haven't really been told what i've done wrong in this situation :v This isn't denying Ive done anything wrong, since I know I tend to get heated in debates, but I'd like to know what I specifically did here so I can try to improve.

Do you think it'd be best to have a thread mod monitor the most recent thread to make sure things stay civilized?

I can help with that and help with future MG threads. Just message me when theyre happening. This weekend I've been very busy though.

also uh. i still haven't really been told what i've done wrong in this situation :v This isn't denying Ive done anything wrong, since I know I tend to get heated in debates, but I'd like to know what I specifically did here so I can try to improve.
I will say that even before I was a mod or involved in any of the verses you like, I had the impression of you being someone short-tempered/aggressive.

As Lephyr said, the MG said tends to be the instigators, but you could do better not to indulge it or reciprocate IMO

I am entirely not sure on which case you are implying, but this thread has nothing to do with the report? Why am I now involved?
This case is about an ongoing issue regarding the derailment and provocation being done by, as per my assessment, the MGK supporter group (of which you are part of and have very predominantly participated) against Fujiwara.

You are involved by your teasing and provoking behavior and constant fishing for her to slip up in order to get her topic banned or to back off.

As for Fujiwara, Deagonx is correct. You are also being considered for a topic ban for the simple reason you don't know when to back off. You escalate the situation, highlighted by the "cope" comment.

This case is about an ongoing issue regarding the derailment and provocation being done by, as per my assessment, the MGK supporter group (of which you are part of and have very predominantly participated) against Fujiwara.

You are involved by your teasing and provoking behavior and constant fishing for her to slip up in order to get her topic banned or to back off.
Which thread? Can you at least show which case as well? Because I intentionally did not enter the new thread for the reason of no longer being involved.
Now I am being reported by you for?

Because I got verbal warned by Dereck and I stopped after that.

May I see this ongoing case link that you claimed it exists?
May I see which threads I was derailing after the staff member warned me not to do so?

May I even see which report that has done against me specifically?

Last edited:
Which thread? Can you at least show which case as well? Because I intentionally did not enter the new thread for the reason of no longer being involved.
Now I am being reported by you for?

Because I got verbal warned by Dereck and I stopped after that.

May I see this ongoing case link that you claimed it exists?
May I see which threads I was derailing after the staff member warned me not to do so?

May I even see which report that has done against me specifically?
I have cited everything in my first evaluation post. That will be it. You can defend yourself. After that, leave it to staff decision.

I dropped it after ONE staff member has verbal warned me, how it comes you decide after the verbal warning that I bounded by and accepted it, to get reported afterwards BY you?

You did not even cite the ongoing case you claimed it exists,
You did not even cite which derailment I caused after the staff member warned me
You did not even cite the relevance I have in Fuji's last report?

How am I supposed to defend with nonexistent information in your first post?

@StrymULTRA @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara I may request a thread moderator to moderate you both. Respectfully focus on the thread, if you are not interested, you can leave the thread.

Also, Fuji, were you not busy?

This is a RvR report worthy or derailment?

KLOL506 said:
Can we not? There's no need to make stuff like this.
You came way way too late to moderate whether I am derailing or not. If you actually go from the first post, you would see which side is actually derailing.

This is also RvR report worthy or derailment?

You can ask DarkGath, ask theglassman, THEY WERE there and saw which side did the derailment WHILE I was trying to tell them to stop with it.

Last edited:
I’m fine with Elde and Tatsumi having a thread ban given their constant derailment on numerous threads. From my experience Oblivion and Dereck are for the most part the only ones who do try to provide scans and explain everything for the series without it getting derailed to hell and back with accusations left and right.

@DarkDragonMedeus i wasn’t referring to Fuji spiting, I was referring to Elde, I already know she’s a she.

I’m fine with Elde and Tatsumi having a thread ban given their constant derailment on numerous threads. From my experience Oblivion and Dereck are for the most part the only ones who do try to provide scans and explain everything for the series without it getting derailed to hell and back with accusations left and right.

@DarkDragonMedeus i wasn’t referring to Fuji spiting, I was referring to Elde, I already know she’s a she.
What ? did you even read this? You clearly accusing me for no reason. Also you trying to defend Fuji thread ban is funny when she Clearly manipulated scans intentionally. Dereck literally explained that part so i don't want to go back and forth.
As someone who assisted in creating that thread about names concept type 1, I would like to share my perspective on this situation, regarding name downgrade.
I'm the one that suggested such an option since if the staff agreed on MGK being unqualified for such then me being a former supporter of Touhou knew how that would mean for other verses as I do not like double standards I proposed either Dread or Elde can make the CRt because I'm still occupied with my own verses cosmology CRT.
I decided to just let it be as it is but since Elde is literally being accused of doing such a thing out of spite I have to as one responsible for bringing it up to defend their action in said CRT and as you know I'm the one that stuck to argue (because Elde being a teehee goon forgot to add something in the crt.)

ALSO, THE CHANNEL WHERE WE DISCUSSED IT IS DELETED MFW
TLDR: It wasn't a spite thread. the idea is mine it just so happens they are the ones who made it for me (and I actually found it funny ngl)

@EldemadeDityjon that’s still one thread out of numerous threads. Do I have to bring up the time when me and Everything12 disagreed with your plot hax thread for MG you automatically claimed that we were sockpuppets of each other? Something numerous staff members told you to stop it with? You still have a track record of derailing threads and start slandering the opposing side.

Back