• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

This CRT was made 2 days after the mentioned abilities were accepted and applied, and has showcased no new evidence or scans to explain why suddenly the changes should be reverted, @Fixxed who made the thread has misrepresented the definition and shifted the qualifiers of abilities and in all likelihood made the CRT as the removal of these abilities boosts Anos’ chances of beating Arceus. I feel like this has to break a rule somewhere, between just making a new CRT when you don’t win the debate in the old one (as they had been extremely vocal in the original CRT afaik), to the false info, to the exterior motives, there gotta be something illegitimate about this whole thing.

This CRT was made 2 days after the mentioned abilities were accepted and applied, and has showcased no new evidence or scans to explain why suddenly the changes should be reverted, @Fixxed who made the thread has misrepresented the definition and shifted the qualifiers of abilities and in all likelihood made the CRT as the removal of these abilities boosts Anos’ chances of beating Arceus. I feel like this has to break a rule somewhere, between just making a new CRT when you don’t win the debate in the old one (as they had been extremely vocal in the original CRT afaik), to the false info, to the exterior motives, there gotta be something illegitimate about this whole thing.
This originated when i asked about Pokemon's 2-B now that arceus is a smurf and what can they do to Anos. I do not like how this report is framed.because in the first placed Yemma is the one that brought Arceus again into the conversation.
At least bring out the entire context when making this report. Both side are equally wrong here.

Also i apologize because i did not know the 2 side of verse supporter are already at this level of heat when i asked the question.

This originated when i asked about Pokemon's 2-B now that arceus is a smurf and what can they do to Anos. I do not like how this report is framed.because in the first placed Yemma is the one that brought Arceus again into the conversation.
At least bring out the entire context when making this report. Both side are equally wrong here.

Also i apologize because i did not know the 2 side of verse supporter are already at this level of heat when i asked the question.
How Arceus vs Anos ended up being discussed is irrelevant to this report, the point is that a CRT was made without new evidence or scans, which later down the road included downright falsehoods, to reverse a very recent CRT, just so a match would go a different way. I really don’t see how derailing the Highest Non-Smurf Thread for a bit is equivalent and how both sides are “equally wrong” when only one is trying to screw around with the P&A/File of a character for the petty reason of a vs match either.

Yes but if you looked into the background on how this happened both side started being passive aggressive with their comments. There is more to report into this than just the CRT and I'm here to add those to the report

I don't wanna clutter so i will not respond further unless called out to in this thread

How Arceus vs Anos ended up being discussed is irrelevant to this report, the point is that a CRT was made without new evidence or scans, which later down the road included downright falsehoods, to reverse a very recent CRT, just so a match would go a different way. I really don’t see how derailing the Highest Non-Smurf Thread for a bit is equivalent and how both sides are “equally wrong” when only one is trying to screw around with the P&A/File of a character for the petty reason of a vs match either.
I'll comment here, Staff can delete this comment if they think it's necessary but I need to adress some quick things, first of all you should have reported more than one in that thread for the condescending attitude (@Ego <------ This specific user) and practically throwing shit and mocking as much as Fixxed and generalizing Maou's supporters, secondly, the whole Anos vs Arceus thing is irrelevant because they no longer share a tier that relates them in non-smurf, I don't see it being possible to downgrade Arceus to 2-A again and Anos has a better chance of 1-B than Low 1-C. Third, all the clownish attitude that most of the people who spent the whole time throwing shit at Maou and stinging the supporters, then they say that we are the toxic ones and they don't see what they are doing, acting childish and condecendent. As much as Fixxed and especially Yenma start to stick Anos and Arceus up their noses and I already told Yenma that if he was traumatized with them 2. The point is, to give a warning to those funny people that the only thing they do is to start generating toxicity and hate and throw shit with that horrible attitude. As much as I hate a character or someone I don't start going out of my way to throw shit at them as their supporters as that is a horrible attitude.

And you may wonder why it bothers me so much that they generalize if they don't talk about me? Well, knowing the hatred that many have to Anos (just for being Anos, because they have nothing to justify) I as a supporter I am harmed in the eyes of all that generalization from all those toxics, if I do not agree with something they excuse themselves behind "Ah, is supporter of Anos and wants to **** us" already happened, so I hate the generalism and every time they do it I act because in general I don't even care what they say about Anos, but since the generalism is the worst.

Last edited:
first of all you should have reported more than one in that thread for the condescending attitude (@Ego <------ This specific user) and practically throwing shit and mocking as much as Fixxed
The only post in the CRT I feel falls under that category is this one, which is a mildly petty post that came after I made the report anyways
secondly, the whole Anos vs Arceus thing is irrelevant because they no longer share a tier that relates them in non-smurf, I don't see it being possible to downgrade Arceus to 2-A again and Anos has a better chance of 1-B than Low 1-C.
The argument made by the OP of the CRT is that 2-A Anos beats Low 1-C Arceus

Third, all the clownish attitude that most of the people who spent the whole time throwing shit at Maou and stinging the supporters, then they say that we are the toxic ones and they don't see what they are doing, acting childish and condecendent
I really don’t see anything this extreme in the CRT thread, mostly just memes which is derailment at best. If you are discussing elsewhere my involvement in the top 5 non-smurf thread has been extremely limited.

A staff already warned the people who were mocking and trolling Instead of focusing on the thread. It should be noted "ego" guy still kept his usual behaviour and not cared about.

Anyway I don't think it's a good behaviour to act toxic or mocking someone just because they made a thread.
I think given the relatively petty and unsubstantiated nature of the thread justifies frustrations here somewhat, not to say the behaviour is acceptable of course

I was actually following the situation the whole time so I'll give my perspective on the matter.

Firstly, it was Yemma670 and Setsuna_tenma who were the ones to have pressed Fixxed to make the CRT in the first place as one could observe scrolling through what Pikamaru had linked after the part where it says "boosts Anos' chances of beating Arceus." Hence, neither of the two are blameless. I also noticed Yemma being very antagonistic once Fixxed gave their—honestly incorrect take—on the matter and grew even more so overtime. It does not matter how wrong someone is about a specific character and their capabilities relative to one who's definitively superior, nothing justifies such behavior. Hence, in my view, Yemma also bears responsibility.

Secondly, in the CRT itself, as many pointed out, numerous people, including Yemma themself, behaving very nasty and cruel to not just Fixxed but also to most if not all Maou Gakuin supporters. Numerous people including staff had told them to cease and desist and they refused. Regardless of the CRT poster's intentions, nothing justifies their behavior as well as refusal to make a change.

Lastly, just to make things clear I do not think that Setsuna in particular bears significant responsibility over this as they pressed Fixxed to make the CRT in order to stop the derailment of their own thread. Simply put, only Fixxed, Yemma and others who misbehaved should be held accountable, not Setsuna or other people who kept themselves under control.

I think given the relatively petty and unsubstantiated nature of the thread justifies frustrations here somewhat, not to say the behaviour is acceptable of course
I really don't care about that thread but the people behaviour in that thread was really bad. People may have different POV or some bias but they should keep it to personal messages instead of making a big fuss over everywhere. Also if it looked like so much of an irritating thread as @Everything12 said others should have let staffs handled that. That thread is whole mess because of people like Ego & others unnecessarily mocking.

For proof of its legitimacy. The page is just poorly formatted, and the name/plot is just extremely vulgar.
The premise of the plot is racism and **********. I think that it violates Fandom's terms of use, so Medeus deleted the page and I deleted its associated images that were uploaded by the relevant page creator.

We also gave them a warning.

The premise of the plot is racism and **********. I think that it violates Fandom's terms of use, so Medeus deleted the page and I deleted its associated images that were uploaded by the relevant page creator.

I was merely giving proof that the manga did actually exist, and was not a troll page of some sorts. I do not know the plot nor do I plan to read it, so I wasn't trying to justify it staying or anything.

A fandom wiki for it exists, using the alternate (but legitimately accepted name) of "Dog Ningen". If the concern is Fandom's ToS, I think this is an indicator against the series violating it.

Sure does. Dealt with.
I know that @Newendigo is a longtime contributor who has usually been productive in the past, but he still posted an image of a masturbating old real world man, which doesn't really fit into that he stated that he wants to reduce the toxicity in this forum. Should we temporarily ban him for 1 or 2 months?

Note: Replies from staff members and Newendigo himself only please.

As showed in this thread the author was aware that the name Dog Ni*** could be a problem, so it was said that Dog Ningen is actually the alternative name of the series, so I don't think it should be a problem if we use the name Dog Ningen

I'll comment here, Staff can delete this comment if they think it's necessary but I need to adress some quick things, first of all you should have reported more than one in that thread for the condescending attitude (@Ego <------ This specific user) and practically throwing shit and mocking as much as Fixxed and generalizing Maou's supporters, secondly, the whole Anos vs Arceus thing is irrelevant because they no longer share a tier that relates them in non-smurf, I don't see it being possible to downgrade Arceus to 2-A again and Anos has a better chance of 1-B than Low 1-C. Third, all the clownish attitude that most of the people who spent the whole time throwing shit at Maou and stinging the supporters, then they say that we are the toxic ones and they don't see what they are doing, acting childish and condecendent. As much as Fixxed and especially Yenma start to stick Anos and Arceus up their noses and I already told Yenma that if he was traumatized with them 2. The point is, to give a warning to those funny people that the only thing they do is to start generating toxicity and hate and throw shit with that horrible attitude. As much as I hate a character or someone I don't start going out of my way to throw shit at them as their supporters as that is a horrible attitude.

And you may wonder why it bothers me so much that they generalize if they don't talk about me? Well, knowing the hatred that many have to Anos (just for being Anos, because they have nothing to justify) I as a supporter I am harmed in the eyes of all that generalization from all those toxics, if I do not agree with something they excuse themselves behind "Ah, is supporter of Anos and wants to **** us" already happened, so I hate the generalism and every time they do it I act because in general I don't even care what they say about Anos, but since the generalism is the worst.
I was actually following the situation the whole time so I'll give my perspective on the matter.

Firstly, it was Yemma670 and Setsuna_tenma who were the ones to have pressed Fixxed to make the CRT in the first place as one could observe scrolling through what Pikamaru had linked after the part where it says "boosts Anos' chances of beating Arceus." Hence, neither of the two are blameless. I also noticed Yemma being very antagonistic once Fixxed gave their—honestly incorrect take—on the matter and grew even more so overtime. It does not matter how wrong someone is about a specific character and their capabilities relative to one who's definitively superior, nothing justifies such behavior. Hence, in my view, Yemma also bears responsibility.

Secondly, in the CRT itself, as many pointed out, numerous people, including Yemma themself, behaving very nasty and cruel to not just Fixxed but also to most if not all Maou Gakuin supporters. Numerous people including staff had told them to cease and desist and they refused. Regardless of the CRT poster's intentions, nothing justifies their behavior as well as refusal to make a change.

Lastly, just to make things clear I do not think that Setsuna in particular bears significant responsibility over this as they pressed Fixxed to make the CRT in order to stop the derailment of their own thread. Simply put, only Fixxed, Yemma and others who misbehaved should be held accountable, not Setsuna or other people who kept themselves under control.
I really don't care about that thread but the people behaviour in that thread was really bad. People may have different POV or some bias but they should keep it to personal messages instead of making a big fuss over everywhere. Also if it looked like so much of an irritating thread as @Everything12 said others should have let staffs handled that. That thread is whole mess because of people like Ego & others unnecessarily mocking.
Well, if the thread in question is out of control, it should probably be shut down, but I would greatly appreciate help from other staff members here with evaluating what was going on, and if any official warnings or even bans have to be handled out.

@DarkDragonMedeus @SomebodyData @Celestial_Pegasus @Wokistan @Andytrenom @Mr._Bambu @Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 @ByAsura @Sir_Ovens @Starter_Pack @Abstractions @LordGriffin1000 @Colonel_Krukov @SamanPatou @GyroNutz @Damage3245
@JustSomeWeirdo @Theglassman12 @Crabwhale @Eficiente @DarkGrath @Moritzva @Firestorm808 @DemonGodMitchAubin @Everything12 @Duedate8898 @Planck69 @KingTempest @Armorchompy @CrimsonStarFallen @UchihaSlayer96 @Confluctor @Hop_Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer @The_Impress @Maverick_Zero_X @LordTracer @Emirp sumitpo

Are you all still following this thread? It is technically a part of your staff responsibilities to do so.

A fandom wiki for it exists, using the alternate (but legitimately accepted name) of "Dog Ningen". If the concern is Fandom's ToS, I think this is an indicator against the series violating it.
If Fandom knew about the premise and western translation of the title for the series, they would most likely delete the wiki. They have been very strict about other similar issues.

He isn't masturbating. It's just the ear of the dog and it gives an illusion like it's his private part. Also looks like the man had pants on and his hands are on his belly.
Oh. Never mind then. It was still an inappropriate image though, but not to a bannable degree.

As showed in this thread the author was aware that the name Dog Ni*** could be a problem, so it was said that Dog Ningen is actually the alternative name of the series, so I don't think it should be a problem if we use the name Dog Ningen
I still do not think that we should feature a character that is clearly intended to be outright extremely racist towards dark-skinned people, which is possible to find out with very little research.

I don't think that's the intention, from what I understand I think it's meant to be more of a really extreme/absurd action series

Crimson locked it earlier today apparently
Thank you for the information. However, a part of our staff should still preferably investigate regarding who did what in that thread, if the behaviour there went out of control.

How is it meant to be racist? Just because the name of the Manga is Dog Ni*** does not mean it is actually racist towards African-Americans.
Well, if it calls the hybrid spawn of ********** with a dog the n-word, that does seem to try to paint dark-skinned people as being something less than human, which at the very least can easily be interpreted as being extremely racist.

S
Well, if it calls the hybrid spawn of ********** with a dog the n-word, that does seem to try to paint dark-skinned people as being something less than human, which at the very least can easily be interpreted as being extremely racist.
I don't really think that's the intention.

Also don't say that, I think fandom considers it a slur for some reason.

Well, if it calls the hybrid spawn of ********** with a dog the n-word, that does seem to try to paint dark-skinned people as being something sub-human, which at the very least can easily be interpreted as being extremely racist.
That does not mean it actually portrays racism against dark-skinned people, and there is always the alternative title of Dog Ningen.

I'm not supporting the page staying, it was bad, but I don't want to push the incentive that we deleted it because of racism/vulgarity instead of it being just a bad page, when a simple title doesn't dictate what the story actually portrays.

I don't think that's the intention, from what I understand I think it's meant to be more of a really extreme/absurd action series
Okay, but I still do not want our wiki to be potentially associated with racism from all the people who would misunderstand. Even I draw the line there as a precaution, despite that I haven't been for censoring lots of other series we feature that I find very ideologically and spiritually destructive on the human hive-minds.

S

I don't really think that's the intention.

Also don't say that, I think fandom considers it a slur for some reason.
I was the one who added the word to our censor filters. It is only a slur when used as an insult, due to the Nazis, not in the manner that I did.

I edited the post to say "Less than human" before that detail was clarified. Just wanted to be on the safe side.

That does not mean it actually portrays racism against dark-skinned people, and there is always the alternative title of Dog Ningen.

I'm not supporting the page staying, it was bad, but I don't want to push the incentive that we deleted it because of racism/vulgarity instead of it being just a bad page, when a simple title doesn't dictate what the story actually portrays.
Okay then, but given current "shoot first ask questions later" trends in cancel culture, it seems very unwise for us to take the risk.

Okay then, but given current "shoot first ask questions later" trends in cancel culture, it seems very unwise for us to take the risk.
Again, I am not supporting it staying or you restoring it in anyway. I am just saying I would prefer that the reasons for its deletion be accurate/clear. That is all I have to say on the matter.

I edited the post to say "Less than human" before that detail was clarified. Just wanted to be on the safe side.
Thank you, although I added that to our censor filter on my own initiative back when Soldier Blue helped me research offensive slurs for it, as I did not know a lot of them back then.

Last edited:
Back