• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Remove TD 2 and NEP 2 from Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Type 9 Immortality is the Immortality a character gets when it is created and controlled by another being. It's effectiveness is dependent on the nature of the being controlling them, this case being a Low 1-C true form.

Also, let's stop all this mudslinging and complaining about others, regardless of what has happened this won't solve anything and you should just leave it for staff to look at if it's so obvious.

Reactions: Ego
Type 9 Immortality is the Immortality a character gets when it is created and controlled by another being. It's effectiveness is dependent on the nature of the being controlling them, this case being a Low 1-C true form.

Also, let's stop all this mudslinging and complaining about others, regardless of what has happened this won't solve anything and you should just leave it for staff to look at if it's so obvious.
Nobody else really cares about what fixxed is saying

It's just as I said

"It will be ignored"

Y'all better chill unless you want the mods to feel bad for fixxed, join their side and nerf Arceus for no reason

why is it only now that I realize arceus resembles a horse, or do they look more like a llama wait maybe a qilin actually

Transduality (Or Nonduality as I intend to change the name) typically defines a being whom is without distinction. In Arceus' instance he is the unity which precedes creation and its distinctive attributes. Arceus is fundamentally Nondual.
And it not transdual from what i know, i ask DT for that and he says onesess alone is not transduality
In regard to Nonexistent Physiology Nature Type 2, no. He is without the distinction of existence and nonexistence, which is the actual prerequisite of Nature Type 2. He is absent from the 0 of nonexistence and the 1 of existence, for only in the emanation of the world did this dichotomy actualize.
The requirement of NEP 2 is state of nonexistance
Idealistic Nonexistence: The character doesn't exist in a sense further beyond conventional nonexistence. In terms of binary, this would be something that is neither 1 nor 0, where 1 is existence and 0 is nonexistence. Characters of this type often have some low degree of Transduality due to their lack of binary existence. Characters of this type have to behave at least as nonexistent as those with Material Nonexistence, but might display even further showings such as preceding or opposing existence.
The character must doesn't exist beyond nothingness it self, so the character must have nonexistance state

And it not transdual from what i know, i ask DT for that and he says onesess alone is not transduality
He said "if they don't have transcendence as well, they wouldn't be transdual" one comment above yours, which he does, and Elizhaa said it qualifies too. Anyway, I don't think you should call DT for this, since (at least according to the previous CRT) it was said he's not interested in pokemon crts rn

The character must doesn't exist beyond nothingness it self, so the character must have nonexistance state
I don't exactly know what do you mean with this, but, NEP2 can be argued as a subset of TD2, and Arceus is the chaos which existed before/trascends existence (physical or metaphysical) and nonexistence. And, as said in Nonexistent Physiology Page:

The character doesn't exist in a sense further beyond conventional nonexistence. In terms of binary, this would be something that is neither 1 nor 0, where 1 is existence and 0 is nonexistence. Characters of this type often have some low degree of Transduality due to their lack of binary existence. Characters of this type have to behave at least as nonexistent as those with Material Nonexistence, but might display even further showings such as preceding or opposing existence.
If Arceus existed before the existence of existence and nonexistence and/or trascends them, he's (obviously) neither 1 nor 0

He said "if they don't have transcendence as well, they wouldn't be transdual" one comment above yours, which he does, and Elizhaa said it qualifies too. Anyway, I don't think you should call DT for this, since (at least according to the previous CRT) it was said he's not interested in pokemon crts rn
The argument for arceus' transduality is onesess, and i just reply shiva statement that says onesess is can get transduality. The requirement for TD 2 it self is transcend all duality system can you give proof that arceus transcend all duality?? Or can you give proof, where in pokemon verse that mention all duality system??
Yeah and elizha says she not knowledgeable about transduality
I don't exactly know what do you mean with this, but, NEP2 can be argued as a subset of TD2, and Arceus is the chaos which existed before/trascends existence (physical or metaphysical) and nonexistence. And, as said in Nonexistent Physiology Page:
If Arceus existed before the existence of existence and nonexistence
The main problem is are arceus a nonexistance??? Because NEP 2 must doesn't exist, that the page says and the staff dis of says

The main problem is are arceus a nonexistance??? Because NEP 2 must doesn't exist, that the page says and the staff dis of says
The whole point of NEP 2 is that it is neither existence nor non-existence, so a character that strictly doesn’t exist would not qualify for NEP 2, Arceus predates and/or transcends both existence and non-existence, and thus cannot file under either, which means it’s NEP 2

Last edited:
The requirement for TD 2 it self is transcend all duality system
characters who transcend duality at a basic level would also qualify for this level, as space and time can be thought of as dual concepts, as well as existing within/outside spatio-temporal dimensionality.
Also the whole “where’s the proof?” segment of your rebuttal is silly, Pokémon supporters didn’t sprinkle pixie dust on staff members and get them to agree with major ability additions without any scans or evidence a matter of days ago

1. DT is incorrect, because you didn't even grant the greater context.

2. The character doesn't exist in a sense further beyond conventional nonexistence. In terms of binary, this would be something that is neither 1 nor 0, where 1 is existence and 0 is nonexistence. Characters of this type often have some low degree of Transduality due to their lack of binary existence. Characters of this type have to behave at least as nonexistent as those with Material Nonexistence, but might display even further showings such as preceding or opposing existence.

This is a CRT looking to overturn the results of a very recent CRT with no new scans or evidence, using quite frankly incorrect information about abilities, the way you worded your question to DT and didn’t give context is sus, and all of this is in likelihood because you want Anos to beat Arceus, which doesn’t even happen if this stuff gets removed afaik...?

The fact this has to even be argued is...

Reactions: Ego
This is a CRT looking to overturn the results of a very recent CRT with no new scans or evidence, using quite frankly incorrect information about abilities, the way you worded your question to DT and didn’t give context is sus, and all of this is in likelihood because you want Anos to beat Arceus, which doesn’t even happen if this stuff gets removed afaik...?

The fact this has to even be argued is...
I put this CRT in the RVR Thread as honestly there’s just so many things wrong with the fact it was made and how it has been argued past the OP

The whole point of NEP 2 is that it is neither existence nor non-existence, so a character that strictly doesn’t exist would not qualify for NEP 2, Arceus predates and/or transcends both existence and non-existence, and thus cannot file under either, which means it’s NEP 2
And the page it self says "the character doesn't exist"
That’s like 10 months old, people can learn stuff lol, if they were not knowledgable on transduality why would they comment on a part of a CRT adding transduality?
So why elizha comment in touhou CRT that add transduality??? Your logic is false here
Also the whole “where’s the proof?” segment of your rebuttal is silly, Pokémon supporters didn’t sprinkle pixie dust on staff members and get them to agree with major ability additions without any scans or evidence a matter of days ago
So where the proof of "all duality system"??? That the basic requirement for get TD 2
1. DT is incorrect, because you didn't even grant the greater context.
Why DT is incorrect?? I ask him for onesess, just it, why i must give greater context??? i dont says about pokemon or anything else, just about onesess
2. The character doesn't exist in a sense further beyond conventional nonexistence. In terms of binary, this would be something that is neither 1 nor 0, where 1 is existence and 0 is nonexistence. Characters of this type often have some low degree of Transduality due to their lack of binary existence. Characters of this type have to behave at least as nonexistent as those with Material Nonexistence, but might display even further showings such as preceding or opposing existence.
The character doesn't exist

I put this CRT in the RVR Thread as honestly there’s just so many things wrong with the fact it was made and how it has been argued past the OP
...........i do not recommend this, better defend your side of argument rather than putting it in RVR thread, regardless of OP's intention. You can report him or her after the CRT what ever you want, but before that should focus on the CRT instead caring about reporting people

Anyway back to the topic, with the current arguments from the OP, i'm neutral, however those arguments do not convinced me if you ask me

Last edited:
And the page it self says "the character doesn't exist"
Yes but the way you tabled it made it seem like Arceus transcending the binary of existence and non-existence was not NEP 2, it was misleading
So where the proof of "all duality system"??? That the basic requirement for get TD 2
I quoted the wiki page for TD 2 which shows transcending time and space can also work for those below 1-A... (At least I believe that’s what the page interprets, please do forgive me if I’m incorrect here)
The character doesn't exist
Arceus transcends and/or predates existence and non-existence, that’s NEP 2, obviously if Arceus transcends/predates existence they themselves do not exist

...........i do not recommend this, better defend your side of argument rather than putting it in RVR thread, regardless of OP's intention. You can report him or her after the CRT what ever you want, but before that should focus on the CRT instead caring about reporting people
This thread shouldn’t even be up, the changes OP is trying to strip away were accepted by staff and applied 2 days ago, and they (OP) haven’t brought forth any new scans/evidence. This is just an extension of an already concluded CRT for petty reasons using dubious means

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back